Hulk vs. DC Universe + Hulk antimatter feat??? when did that happen?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

partiallyinsane
I've read a lot of posts with people talking about hulk holding matter and antimatter apart or something like that and that that is supposed to be impossible to do.

Which issue was that in exactly?

Also Hulk vs. everyone (DC) who wins?

SuperChangeling
The Hulk can swim through space, and he can fire gamma out of his hands and deflect energy attacks, plus he is extremely strong.

badabing
http://img104.exs.cx/img104/2246/antimatter18zf.jpg
http://img19.exs.cx/img19/4741/antimatter29ld.jpg

Dinalfos
He also jumped straight into concentrated antimatter on another occasion.

SuperChangeling
Originally posted by SuperChangeling
The Hulk can swim through space, and he can fire gamma out of his hands and deflect energy attacks, plus he is extremely strong.

Physicaly the strongest one in marvel, if the savage hulk fought everyone in dc, he would die, if he fought every non-cosmic being in DC like the JLA it would be a long awsome fight like the time when the weakest version of hulk almostn beat the avengers.

rotiart
Originally posted by SuperChangeling
Physicaly the strongest one in marvel, if the savage hulk fought everyone in dc, he would die, if he fought every non-cosmic being in DC like the JLA it would be a long awsome fight like the time when the weakest version of hulk almostn beat the avengers.

Yah, the weakest hulk... and by that you mean angry savage hulk... righhhhhhtttt.

potentially strongest. at base hes not close. mangogs obviously the stronger. and if he fought noncosmics.. are you including superman as a cosmic or not. even the strongest hulk dies against superboy... much less superman.

Dinalfos
Well, he really was the weakest Hulk in the sense that he was getting weaker and weaker before the fight even started.

Black Arachnid
the hulk vs Pre crisis superman that would just be sad for the hulk it would be funny but sad

partiallyinsane
what was the issue # when he jumped into antimatter and what was the # where he held the antimatter/matter apart?

Validus
Originally posted by Dinalfos
He also jumped straight into concentrated antimatter on another occasion.
Which puts him on par with the likes of Pre-Crisis Validus. Hulk at his best is insane but just like Validus, he isn't insane enough to beat on the entire DCU.

partiallyinsane
Hulk has shown his incredible power even to destroy a universe...an alternate universe with a sonic clap.

He might be able to repeat that feat in the DC universe.

rotiart
You are not partially insane. You're totally insane.

rotiart
I know of the issue you're talking about. But I'm not sure that that hulk is current hulk.

partiallyinsane
Originally posted by rotiart
You are not partially insane. You're totally insane.

That may be true, but that's besides the point. What's happened has happened.

hulkrulz
Current Hulk is an animal, he's stronger at base now than ever, bruce banner can throw a 1ton van, because bruce has started to mold with the Hulk, in other words gettin some of hulk's strength, which means he's stronger at transformation then before.

If he's as mad as he was when he fought onslaught or when he destroyed the abomination, he has a chance

Hulk

rotiart
jesus. bruce threw a van?!

you've actually interested me into trying to find a hulk comic.

Sea King
well i geuss sc was right all along hulk can beat everyone all at once because hes just so darn powerful roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sea King
but no really dc destroys the hulk

batdude123
Oh God, I'm surprised nobody jumped all over the thread starter for this. Superman alone whoops Hulk's ass 10/10 and you're going to throw in the ENTIRE UNIVERSE??? blink FANBOY!!!

Sea King
Originally posted by batdude123
Oh God, I'm surprised nobody jumped all over the thread starter for this. Superman alone whoops Hulk's ass 10/10 and you're going to throw in the ENTIRE UNIVERSE??? blink FANBOY!!!

you know what batdude im in agrement with you about sups(believe it or not)

batdude123
Originally posted by Sea King
you know what batdude im in agrement with you about sups(believe it or not)

Any logical non Hulk fanboy poster should. wink

Sea King
Originally posted by batdude123
Any logical non Hulk fanboy poster should. wink

the thing is (you know how bad i hate sup) it was the fanboy saying bull crap and overrating sups that made me hate him. now i think its happing all over again with hulk. i mean for god sake at least i had respect for the hulks char. but now hes starting to become as bad as iv vewied sups through pure fanboy overrating.

Sea King
Originally posted by Sea King
the thing is (you know how bad i hate sup) it was the fanboy saying bull crap and overrating sups that made me hate him. now i think its happing all over again with hulk. i mean for god sake at least i had respect for the hulks char. but now hes starting to become as bad as iv vewied sups through pure fanboy overrating.

anyways enough ranting from me. so back to the point i say hulk loses.

let me put it this way.

shazzam(the old man) beats hulk
any Gl beats hulk
superman beats hulk
Martain Manhunter Beats Hulk
Flash beats hulk
Dr.Fate beats hulk
Alfred(batmans buttler)beats hulk laughing (that was a joke lighten up a littel jezz) Alfread=dc overlord

those are just off the top of my head

batdude123
Let me add to your list

Sentinel beats him
Nabu beats him
Ion beats him
Firestorm beats him
Plastic Man beats him (that's right, I SAID IT!)
Wonder Woman beats him
Captain Marvel beats him
Captain Atom beats him
Black Adam beats him
Raven beats him
etc.

hulkrulz
First of all. banner/Hulk stalemated supes in the crossover in the 90's and savage kicked his a$$ in hulk annual 2001. Hulk is a walking wrecking machine if he sets his mind to it he can do anything

batdude123
Originally posted by hulkrulz
First of all. banner/Hulk stalemated supes in the crossover in the 90's and savage kicked his a$$ in hulk annual 2001. Hulk is a walking wrecking machine if he sets his mind to it he can do anything

*sigh*

IN A NONCANON CROSSOVER COMIC. NONCANON MEANS IT'S NOT OFFICIAL!! roll eyes (sarcastic) It was fan voted. Superman owns Hulk 10/10. Good God, I can't stand these new Hulk fanboys. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.