Thoughts on sensational spider-man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black Adam
So what all of your thoughts on it? like it?don't like?

love the art? hate the art?

I like it. although i wasn't that big of a fan of the art it's starting to grow on me. I'm glad they the writer is starting use spidey old villains gallery again. JMS sure as hell isn't using them.

jumpmann
suxx

as for friendly neighbourhood spider man...

suxx even more

Amazing is pretty good now though!

DarkCrawler
I liked the last issue...if I were Ock, I'd be pissed too. stick out tongue

Black Adam
Originally posted by jumpmann
suxx

as for friendly neighbourhood spider man...

suxx even more

Amazing is pretty good now though!

I haven't liked a single issue of AMZ for almost a year now. I heard it's getting better but meh.... someone tell me when JMS is off the title or stops doing this whole totem thing

inamilist
Originally posted by Black Adam
I haven't liked a single issue of AMZ for almost a year now. I heard it's getting better but meh.... someone tell me when JMS is off the title or stops doing this whole totem thing

is he a man who wanted to become a spider? or a spider who wanted to become a man??

lol

ya, terrible

H. S. 6
I thought the latest Sensational was really, really well done.

And the art was amazing. smile

King_Mungi
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
I liked the last issue...if I were Ock, I'd be pissed too. stick out tongue

Why what happened?

Black Adam
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Why what happened?

he saw pete revealing his identity and was pissed that he was lied to and couldn't see it all those years.

he had the chance to kill him many years ago but didn't because he thought it was just regular 15 year old parker impersonating Spider-man.

Black Adam
Originally posted by H. S. 6

I really like Clayton Crain's art. But he seems to be just the fill in artist.

Angel Medina's art was the one that grew on me. Still not my favorite artist but his style doesn't seem so bad now.

Black Adam
bump

Validus
Originally posted by H. S. 6

Yeah, I really enjoyed the kid's perspective on his science teacher/mentor being Spider-Man. That's the only issue of Sensational I've ever read though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.