Kingdom Hearts 2.5

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LiL nAstY GirL
Ok, I don't know if this should be in the KH2 thread, or the KH3 theory thread, so Lana, feel free to merge/close.

So I just got this crazy idea. Since Kingdom Hearts III, if it does get made, will take about another 3-5 years for completion, what if their was a sequal to Kingdom Hearts II/Prequel to Kingdom Hearts III on one of te hand held systems? Kind of like a Chain of Memories, but no card system. It could be a fun way to help with the wait, and set up a storyline And since we learn that Kairi can now use a keyblade, She can have a version, just like Riku in Chain Of Memories. Remember, this is just a crazy idea, so don't get your hopes up.

Dusty
Wouldn't it take longer for the third game that way? renske

LiL nAstY GirL
I guess, but not by much if its on a hand help like COM

Quincy Archer
Originally posted by Dusty
Wouldn't it take longer for the third game that way? renske

The game is going to take a while either way, due to Square Enix working on Final Fantasy Versus XIII on PS3. This way we'd get our dosage of KH.

I bullshited a friend of mine that they were making 3 new KH games on the portable systems. One of them was on PSP and was all about Riku and Diz, and what they were doing after chain of memories (what we see in the cutscenes) Which after is the "Reverse/Rebirth" and you can play Roxas story mode of him actually being in the Organization and then his subsequent departure.

Then I said there would be a DS card-battle game about the Hollow Bastion restoration team, where you'd play as Squall and Cloud.

But i'm not sure there is much of a story to tell prior to KH3. Unless the letter they receive at the end is actually the plot of the 1/2 sequel..and the end of THAT game leads to KH3's REAL plot....interesting....

Kayne Archeron
i just wanna know what batman is doing in 3 =/

LiL nAstY GirL
Batman's not in 3. Nothing is known about KH:III, if their is even going to be one

Dusty
Originally posted by Kayne Archeron
i just wanna know what batman is doing in 3 =/

confused

You ok, sonny?

Kayne Archeron
apparently, no one saw the secret ending of 2 x-x

Blaxican Hydra
I did, was Darth vader fighting Axel in it?

Kayne Archeron
lol... the suit of that one guy w/ the keyblade in the secret ending reminded me of batman, that's why i said that XD

MC_GG
KH3 will come out, but not until 2008 or 2010 considering Square Enix are busy. Besides the secret ending leaves us with something to discuss, so it could mean anything. BTW where exactly were the 3 Knights? I know it's in a desert somewhere, but where is the location?

DarthSidiouss
i think that sora will be on a new adventure along with his pals riku,kairi,donald and goofy. in this game you will have a party of 6 i believe. or 3 (take out donald and goofy) riku and kairi will play an important role. this game most likely will tell the past. i think that kairis grandmother will be one of the playable characters(the woman we see in the secret ending) that is why kairi is a princess. because her grandma' was a queen. that is why kairi can use a keyblade. kairis granda tells kairi in kh1 that one day long ago there was a great big war, perhaps the war over the keyblades, thats were they emphasize the fact that the keyblade will bring peace and chaos to the worlds. notice in the kh2 secret ending that there is a space ship in the backround and then it dissapears. that spaceship looks similar to the one xemnas is riding at end of kh2. as is the armor the 3 warriors are wearing. we will somehow find out more about xehanorts past. ienzo will be important in this game,the cloaked schemer zexion. roxas and namine will be back in action. lemme know what you think and get back to me

luffyjin
No on the card system Lol...Make it for ds with half 3d graphique and intense action/storyline and you have a nice taste of kingdom hearts.........Square enix are being very homosexual with console releasing....So I wouldn't hold out that much on a third In the series...Final fantasy has kinda crashed and burned...No doubt It would do >_>. Also thanks for the spoiler n00bing n00b.

Kayne Archeron
i honestly hope they go in the direction of Sora becoming one of those uber knight-looking warriors w/ keyblades that you see at the end of KH2... and possibly becoming like the 'king' of kingdom hearts... though what exactly you'd do as the king, i'm not sure x-x
i also hope that Sora and Riku fight at the end... dunno what about exactly, but it seems like it'd be a good dramatic end if they could pull it off right.
and i hope they put in worlds like Robin Hood, Black Cauldron, Treasure Planet, and Fantasia in the next one.... maybe even Fox and the Hound if i get EXTREMELY lucky

LiL nAstY GirL
Once again, Kingdom Hearts III hasn't been confirmed yet. Now, there's no doubt in my mind it will happen. but nothings official. As for thew knights, I think they were in the past, before Sora Riku and Kairi. As for Roxas and Namine, as much as I would love to see them again, they wont be in it. I mean, that would destroy their sacrifice at the end of KH:II.

DarthSidiouss
well.. didnt they say as long as sora and kairi are together they can be together ?

Kayne Archeron
why wouldn't they be in it? they could easily give their power to sora and kairi in spirit =P

LiL nAstY GirL
They gave up their lives to complete Sora and Kairi. They're together when Sora and Kairi are together because they ARE Sora and Kairi. Making them come back would be a complete waste of their sacrifice. And dont think II dont want them back, I love them both, its just they can't come back. It would ruin the end of KH:II

Kayne Archeron
i know, i beat KH2... they don't have to be in their physical nobody forms to make an appearance, that's why i said in SPIRIT

LiL nAstY GirL
They won't be seen again, not after the flash of them at the end of KH:II.

Kayne Archeron
we sure saw Ansem bloody enough after KH1,and it showed him "flash" into oblivion

LiL nAstY GirL
It wasn't Ansem it was Riku, taken over by Ansem. They wont re-use the plot

Kayne Archeron
in CoM, that was Ansem, and in KH2, you didn't find out that was Riku until the end, so in any case that was an extremely long-lasting cameo... and Namine and Roxas were too important of characters for them to just be thrown away, there's a good chance that we'll see them in some way, possibly when Sora is thinking to himself

Infinity
hmm... as long as sora and kairi are together as are they.

LiL nAstY GirL
Originally posted by Kayne Archeron
in CoM, that was Ansem, and in KH2, you didn't find out that was Riku until the end, so in any case that was an extremely long-lasting cameo... and Namine and Roxas were too important of characters for them to just be thrown away, there's a good chance that we'll see them in some way, possibly when Sora is thinking to himself

I assure you they won't be seen again.

Kayne Archeron
ok, Tetsuya Nomura erm

LiL nAstY GirL
You just think that since they're cool they should be back. You don't give a shit about the storyline. Tetsuya knows if they come back, it'll ruin the story of the Second.

Kayne Archeron
if i didn't give a shit about the story, i wouldn't have played KH1, CoM, and KH2, and i would have accepted such important characters fading off

LiL nAstY GirL
They were meant to fade away! They were meant to make Sora and Kairi complete. They did what they were meant to do, and now their story is complete.

Quincy Archer
Let's not overlook one of the most important details.

So both Sora and Kairi had lost their hearts, each of them gaining their appropriate nobodies: Roxas and Namine. however, there is something missing.

We have yet to meet Sora and Kairi's heartless. Also, there is something that has bothered me and that suddle clues have been planted in KH - Zexion, the cloaked schemer. We've yet to see his weapon, his abilities.

And one thing I wanted to point out, Kairi's keyblade doesn't have a keychain. Plus it was handed to her by Riku. Also, the only keyblades in the graveyard in the secret ending are the 3 in the center. Tetsuya Nomura has also stated that the secret ending came BEFORE the events of Kingdom Hearts. Interesting...

Kayne Archeron
i thought Kairi's love destroyed Sora's "heartless" that he turned into... i'm curious about Kairi's heartless though... wow, nice job catching the 'no-keychain' thing, i didn't see that... and yeah, i've been hearing alot about Zexion's possible major involvement in the next game, assuming it's not a prequel x-x and actually, Roxas is one of my least favorite characters, FYI

Scythe
I'm too lazy to read through all the bickering, but I read in EGM that PSP might get a Kingdom Hearts starring Pixar characters. The Incredibles preferrably. KH III will be released as stating by someone above, around 2008-2010.

Kayne Archeron
Pixar characters? i honestly hope that's a joke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.