The Juggernaut B!tch: Part 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

badabing
http://youtube.com/watch?v=D6yd55-V8PE
http://youtube.com/watch?v=na79jwGJCEk&mode=related&search=

badabing
I thought the original was better than the second. Anyone else with thoughts?

NiņoAraņa
niiiiice!!!!laughing

Nataku8188
Terrible.

Apolloknight
I loved it, the siberian tiger for his hair was funny as hell

newjak86
I love the part about the ginsu Knives

The Pict
paper plane yo' a$$ b*tch! laughing out loud

Rewmac
It's a junk. the original was the good one. This is a rip-off. i know the same team made it, but it sucks.

HellMaster93
The 1st was a one joke thing but kinda... funny.... for a couple of minutes. This? BULLSHIT! Milking the same joke like 50 times isnty my idea of good comedy...

Sam Z
But Storm's voice was hillarious.

Black Adam
Originally posted by HellMaster93
The 1st was a one joke thing but kinda... funny.... for a couple of minutes. This? BULLSHIT! Milking the same joke like 50 times isnty my idea of good comedy...

agreed.

Swanky-Tuna
I feel like I wasted 17 minutes of my life.

The only part I really found humorous was the "Jug ain't go no power steerin'" bit but only because he looked so happy making that turn.

Disappear
beats me. use your binoculars to find out where he's going.

outarddwarf
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
I feel like I wasted 17 minutes of my life.

The only part I really found humorous was the "Jug ain't go no power steerin'" bit but only because he looked so happy making that turn. That was my favorite too!

HellMaster93
I want those 17 minutes back, man!

DigiMark007
ninja

juggernaut66666
Oh yeah Charles im here to get that tape of me Fcuking that penguin !

A.J
Originally posted by HellMaster93
The 1st was a one joke thing but kinda... funny.... for a couple of minutes. This? BULLSHIT! Milking the same joke like 50 times isnty my idea of good comedy... Looking at your posts now thats comedy wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.