I hate everything.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

~Da Rev~
So i was riding my bike for the first time in about 2 years. Decided to go to a friends house. So i'm having a good ride, and i see a family of ducks crossing the road. A car drives past me, slows down and passes the ducks. WHEW. Then this grey Grand Prix comes a side me and passes me like a bat out of hell and didn't even slow down.....Ran the whole ****ing famliy of ducks over. There were feathers and duck insides everywhere. I wanted to catch up to that ****er and run him over......with my bike ermm. I was and am so angry. I hope that guy ends up getting paralyzed and eventually dying because no one liked him so he killed himself in the worst possible way. Then i'll go to his funeral and piss everywhere, even on his family. And if he's cremated, i'll put him on my cereal and eat him.

And thats my reason to hate everyone. I'm going to go cut myself.

Bloigen
http://www.picpop.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10899/col.jpg

ermm

Ladyluck
Oh my god, that's so sad cry

Cerberus
Originally posted by Bloigen

ermm

BlackSunshine
yikes.....

Lana
Poor duckies cry

LanceWindu
Originally posted by ~Da Rev~
So i was riding my bike for the first time in about 2 years. Decided to go to a friends house. So i'm having a good ride, and i see a family of ducks crossing the road. A car drives past me, slows down and passes the ducks. WHEW. Then this grey Grand Prix comes a side me and passes me like a bat out of hell and didn't even slow down.....Ran the whole ****ing famliy of ducks over. There were feathers and duck insides everywhere. I wanted to catch up to that ****er and run him over......with my bike ermm. I was and am so angry. I hope that guy ends up getting paralyzed and eventually dying because no one liked him so he killed himself in the worst possible way. Then i'll go to his funeral and piss everywhere, even on his family. And if he's cremated, i'll put him on my cereal and eat him.

I saw a video from a funeral, where some jackass brought his dog, which then knocked over a candle into the casket and caught the clothes on the corpse on fire. confused

~Da Rev~
Originally posted by LanceWindu
I saw a video from a funeral, where some jackass brought his dog, which then knocked over a candle into the casket and caught the clothes on the corpse on fire. confused Thats what i'm going to do to him. Except no dog, and more me.

~Da Rev~

ermm PENGUINS ARE BACK!!! w00t

And Scrubs title/location.

Thorinn
Originally posted by LanceWindu
I saw a video from a funeral, where some jackass brought his dog, which then knocked over a candle into the casket and caught the clothes on the corpse on fire. confused that shouldn't be funny, but I would have the strongest urge to laugh if I saw that. embarrasment

Bloigen
PENGUINS ARE BACK!!! w00t

And Scrubs title/location.

w00t

The penguins are just filling in until I make the Scrubs sig.

~Da Rev~
w00t

The penguins are just filling in until I make the Scrubs sig. That'll be sweet raver

Morgoths_Wrath
sad story...R.I.P. family of ducks recklessly slaughtered by human carelessness

ducks > humans

Bloigen
That'll be sweet raver

Like Sugar. raver

~Da Rev~
Like Sugar. raver And......Suckers raver

Psyquis52
That reminds me of a story my dad told me once.

My father was his way to go visit his girlfriend and as he was driving down the backroads a little puppy ran out into the road. So my father swerved to miss it but when he swerved he accidentally hit another puppy! So he swerved back and hit the puppy he was trying to miss. Then he swerved again and hit a third puppy! He stopped the car and got out and looked at the mess he made and he was shocked.
He couldn't have hit them all if he had aimed for them. Well, he was young and not entirely certain what to say so he left.
When he got to his girlfriend's house he had decided that he would go back later on and tell them it was him; but when his girlfriend answered the door she was crying. He asked what was wrong and she said, "Some ******* killed all three of my nephew's puppies. How could someone just kill them like that."
My father was always known for his tact, so he said, "That was me."

She kicked him out of the house and they never saw each other again.

Morgoths_Wrath
Originally posted by Psyquis52

My father was his way to go visit his girlfriend and as he was driving down the backroads a little puppy ran out into the road. So my father swerved to miss it but when he swerved he accidentally hit another puppy! So he swerved back and hit the puppy he was trying to miss. Then he swerved again and hit a third puppy! He stopped the car and got out and looked at the mess he made and he was shocked.
He couldn't have hit them all if he had aimed for them. Well, he was young and not entirely certain what to say so he left.
When he got to his girlfriend's house he had decided that he would go back later on and tell them it was him; but when his girlfriend answered the door she was crying. He asked what was wrong and she said, "Some ******* killed all three of my nephew's puppies. How could someone just kill them like that."

motor vehicles kill

Bloigen
And......Suckers raver

And sweetning agent #406. raver

Opaleye92

thats soo messed up, don't cut urself, do all that stuff to the guy first evil face

Bloigen

I actually read that joke today. Weird.

Vinny Valentine
Jesus.

Did You Put the ducks back together?

Morgoths_Wrath
I saved a baby duckling once....

does this mean my good will was all in vain??

Psyquis52
I actually read that joke today. Weird. No seriously. That's my father. It's not a joke. He did that. I met the family he did it to.

Psyquis52
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Jesus.

Did You Put the ducks back together? Just use Duck Tape big grin

badabing

I would have hunted the cur down. Let me tell you all he would have rued the day.

Psyquis52
Originally posted by badabing
I would have hunted the cur down. Let me tell you all he would have rued the day.
I would have Perrywinkled! Rouge just isn't my color. erm

barbarossa
Duckies.....?

miffed

I ****ing love ducks.

badabing
I would have Perrywinkled! Rouge just isn't my color. erm eek!

Seriously, I would have beaten the f*ck out of the guy. Who runs over a family of ducks?

Psyquis52
Originally posted by badabing
eek!

Seriously, I would have beaten the f*ck out of the guy. Who runs over a family of ducks? My neighbors. erm

Come and get them! Happy Dance

Vinny Valentine
Just use Duck Tape big grin

laughing out loud

Opaleye92
Just use Duck Tape big grin

laughing big grin wink

Morning_Glory

is this real? crytissue

Psyquis52
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
laughing out loud Every once in a great while I make a funny. wink

Quincy Archer
Aw man that is SUCH a coincidence! I was driving earlier today, and this crazy dude on a bicycle was like, swerving in and out of traffic, and I just FLEW right past him, and i hit a bunch of.....wait...aw crap....

Morning_Glory
crytissue

Psyquis52
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
crytissue Don't you worry your pretty little head there Morning_Glory.

I'll get those bastards.gunsmilie

greenangel
the ducks...weep

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.