Little man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

preysin
this isthe funniest movie of the year. anyone seen it? its funny
the wayans brothers are the best. marlon makes the funniest faces and he looks funny in a baby body. laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud laughing

Dusty
I heard it sucked.

TheFilmProphet
Haven't viewed it yet although I want to, I'm a fan of the Wayans.

preysin
Originally posted by Dusty
I heard it sucked.

im not surpise coming from you roll eyes (sarcastic)

its funny i saw it one hour ago.

Solo
Originally posted by preysin
the wayans brothers are the best. marlon makes the funniest faces and he looks funny in a baby body. laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud laughing
A joke?

tabby999
i looks like another one of those "sell the same humorless crap to the lowest common denominator and make money" shite movies. not going to see it

preysin
****! why cant you people be less negative and givie a chance to see it. its funny the wayans always make funny shit.

Solo
If the Wayans ever made anything slightly humorous I might've considered watching this.

Wolfie
Anyone see the Bugs Bunny cartoon where the little person steals a bag of money(?) and has to dress up like a baby to get it back from Bugs?

I've yet to find a funny Wayans Brothers movie.

Solo
Originally posted by Wolfie
Anyone see the Bugs Bunny cartoon where the little person steals a bag of money(?) and has to dress up like a baby to get it back from Bugs?
Yep, classic, I think I own it....

Dusty
'In living color' was good. Mostly because of Jim.

Yeah, I saw that one Wolfie.

"...shaddap".. laughing

That little mobster was great.

LanceWindu

Worst movie of the year...it's already in IMDB's worst 100 movies EVER.

Morning_Glory
I cant even imagine watching this movie... it looks so retarded... this movie would have to be some sort of torture device or punishment

preysin
Originally posted by LanceWindu
Worst movie of the year...it's already in IMDB's worst 100 movies EVER.

so what? is still made a good debud in the box office. it beat that supergay returns.

Wolfie
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
I cant even imagine watching this movie... it looks so retarded... this movie would have to be some sort of torture device or punishment
They're already using it to interrogate criminal suspects in some countries. no expression

Dusty
laughing

C-Dic
so what? is still made a good debud in the box office. it beat that supergay returns.

Like hell it did...

LanceWindu

I always thought you were a total moron, and this right here proves it without a shadow of a doubt.

Nevermind
I don't care what people say about this movie. To me it looks God awful.

Impediment

Choke yourself.

tabby999

ah i see. got some numbers there buddy? you know, a little evidence to back up the statment? if you'll cast your memory back, when Spice World the movie came out, it made money too... and it was a god awful piece of shite. i think i've proven my point

gshkris72
this movie wasnt that bad.. it was pretty funny sometimes..

SnakeEyes
When they first uttered the words "from the creators of White Chicks" in the trailer I knew it was going to be the shittiest movie of the year.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Solo
If the Wayans ever made anything slightly humorous I might've considered watching this.

What if they were white?

tabby999
what if you said something intelligent?

Morning_Glory
doesnt matter if they were white or black... I havent seen anything they've made that could even resemble humorno expression

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
doesnt matter if they were white or black... I havent seen anything they've made that could even resemble humorno expression

Don't Be A Menace To South Central While Drinking Your Juice In The Hood

BackFire
They jumped the shark after Don't be a Menace... Aweomse movie that is, though.

Wolfie
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
What if they were white?
White people can be unfunny too.

Lack of humor sees no color. smile

Solo
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
What if they were white?
It wouldn't make a difference. I don't see why you think it would.

Wolfie
If you say anything negative about a black person, there's always someone that thinks, "RACISM!"

tabby999
Fist of the North is just sad because not everyone agrees reparation is a good idea, so i think if theres anything negative towards a black person, irrelevant of whether its about their race, he's gonna act like we're all racists.

C-Dic
...and to add to that, if white people made a movie called "Black Chicks", we'd be at war.

Dusty
Like we aren't already...erm

H. S. 6
Originally posted by C-Dic
...and to add to that, if white people made a movie called "Black Chicks", we'd be at war.

laughing

preysin
Originally posted by tabby999
ah i see. got some numbers there buddy? you know, a little evidence to back up the statment? if you'll cast your memory back, when Spice World the movie came out, it made money too... and it was a god awful piece of shite. i think i've proven my point

did you see the box ofice report last moday?
little man was above superman. it sure beat it that week.

Dusty

Only because Superman has been out forever and that was Little Man's opening weekend!

laughing

preysin
it still beat it.

Dusty
laughing

Wolfie
Well, yeah. All the fans would've saw it already. Box office numbers are always on a downward spiral until they finally leave the cinema. More and more people see the movie and there becomes less and less people that haven't seen it yet. It's only fair to compare opening weekends.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Dusty
Only because Superman has been out forever and that was Little Man's opening weekend!

laughing
it still beat it.

laughing

Niiice.

tabby999

i do believe dusty said it best, it may have made more money THIS WEEK, but thats because Superman has been out for weeks. come back and tell me how they stand in a month. scratch that, a fortnight.

SnakeEyes
Originally posted by C-Dic

laughing out loud

I hope someone does make such a film.

allofyousuckkk
wayans bro. movies have been getting dumber and dumber, although i remain a fan, i dont think i will be able to sit through this w/o thinking, wtf, he just changed a baby with pubes....duhhhh

Wolfie
Well, I assume he shaved those. At the beginning of the preview, you can see he has a five o'clock shadow. But when he disguises himself as a baby, he's clean shaven.

BlackSunshine
I'm not even the slightest bit intrested in seeing this crap of a movie. I hated White Chicks too.

WrathfulDwarf
The Wayans brothers are just pathetic. Ripping off a Bugs Bunny cartoon to make a movie. That's just lame!

Speaking of White Chicks...I got to watch some of it on cable tv. I gotta say that without a doubt it's one of the most friggin moronic movies I ever saw. Why don't we have a movie with Ashton Kutcher and Steve-O peforming Amos&Andy remake short? We paint their faces black and then have them dancing around a piano....oh wait! The NAACP, Kanye West, and Rev Jesse Jackson would condemn such idea. We can't do that!

Kayne Archeron
wow... this makes me actually want to see Ultraviolet again, and i thought Ultraviolet was the worst movie ever

preysin
Originally posted by tabby999
i do believe dusty said it best, it may have made more money THIS WEEK, but thats because Superman has been out for weeks. come back and tell me how they stand in a month. scratch that, a fortnight.

second week and still on top of superman returns. admit it supercrap returns flop.

preysin
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf

Speaking of White Chicks...I got to watch some of it on cable tv. I gotta say that without a doubt it's one of the most friggin moronic movies I ever saw. Why don't we have a movie with Ashton Kutcher and Steve-O peforming Amos&Andy remake short? We paint their faces black and then have them dancing around a piano....oh wait! The NAACP, Kanye West, and Rev Jesse Jackson would condemn such idea. We can't do that!

you are a racist! mad

Praylu
second week and still on top of superman returns. admit it supercrap returns flop.

That's because Supes was released about 3 weeks before it.

The NAACP, Kanye West, and Rev Jesse Jackson would condemn such idea. We can't do that!

messed

AstroFan

Supes came out weeks before. erm

How many weeks did Little Man spend at #1? roll eyes (sarcastic)

tabby999
you are a racist! mad

i believe you just proved his point.

and Astrofan, Little Man will stay on top aslong as america is willing to be served up piss weak comedy. really, when you buy into every piece of crap that is presented (not saying YOU did personally) the people making the movies dont have to try as hard or make anything as high quality to make money. sad but true

Grimm22
The Wayans brothers are just pathetic. Ripping off a Bugs Bunny cartoon to make a movie. That's just lame!

The only good Wayne's Bros. movie was Scary Movie 3... and that was more of a Leslie Nealson movie erm

Your right about the sensitivity of racism thing though laughing

Grimm22
Its funny because a black comedian can go on about how white people are stupid and how much they suck and then a white guy will go out and say somthing like, Black people have large hands and everybody will flip out

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.