Runner VS Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fieldy69
They both look alot alike and they are both pretty powerful

rotiart
Runner beat Surfer almost to death before already.

MJOILNIR
Yep, it has been the surfers most humiliating defeat yet. Runner just basically played with him.

JOE NUNEZ
didnt SS, beat Runner in a rematch?

rotiart
Don't remember any rematch.

JOE NUNEZ
Didnt it happen in the following issue , right after the defeat.....

Juntai
Yeah, Surfer won the rematch a few issues later. I said this about a year ago in another thread involving Runner and people just completely disregarded it claiming that it didn't exist, just because they never saw the scans on the forum.

golem370
http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/runnerelder.htm list of books the runner was in

Soljer
Assuming that the Surfer did manage to win a re-match an issue or two later, and considering his hearty power-up recently....I would say he probably has a shot here.

Skeets
Originally posted by Soljer
Assuming that the Surfer did manage to win a re-match an issue or two later, and considering his hearty power-up recently....I would say he probably has a shot here.
No power up's needed for him to win.Surfer normally would lose the first encounter against someone since he holds back.

MJOILNIR
Surfer won the rematch with help from quasar if Im not mistaken. That did have something to do with all the elders though. In thier first fight it didnt appear that surfer was holding back, in fact he stated that he wasnt going to. You know one of his"now face the wraith of the power cosmic" or some such line. The runner and surfer arnt all that different really, thier powers are similar and thier physical abilities are similar. Runner is faster though. That and whoever is around him cant help but like him, lol

Whittdawg92
Runner could beat Flash's aas on a good day.

Soljer
Originally posted by Whittdawg92
Runner could beat Flash's aas on a good day.

The surfer could do it on a bad day, though. erm....

Whittdawg92
I meant Runner could kick flash's aas even on a good day.

Soljer
Ohh, even on the flash's good day.

I thought you meant on the runners.

Heh, I was referring to the Surfer's bad day, rather than the Flash's. You understand, I'm sure.

Philosophía
Bump.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.