Darkness Reign Ultimatum

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Doom Master
You are a member of an elite military force from the newly fored nation of Jarsha. Your government has informed you of an island that they believe is the facility being used to test illegal mixtures on innocent lives. They have sent other operatives to the isle, codenamed "Hell's Gate", but none have been able to contact HQ, but they know that they are alive, thanks to a system they have equipped to each soldiers uniforms to moniter vitals. Everyone is alive. It is your job to find out what has been occuring at Hell's Gate and try to find a way to halt the operation. But things will soon become out of control...

that is the basic storyline, and it will change slightly as we go through. use this template when creating your character:

if you want to join, go to "Darkness Reign" thread

heres my character:

first name: Brandon
last name: Elliot
codename: Hawk
primary weapon: automatic shotgun (model PA7)
secondary weapon: handgun (model Glock 43)
nationality: Australian
personality: a fair sense of humour, but gets serious in the face of danger

the role play will commence as soon as i have five players (four soldiers, one helicopter pilot). don't worry, coz the pilot will join us as well and he is armed!

SpadeKing
(delete everything on that post and start Role playing thats what I meant)

The Doom Master
yeah, i just though that some people may go straight here (coz its above the other one on the thread listing), so i tell them almost the same thing and redirect them to the other thread

SpadeKing
(is this gonna start or what?)

SpadeKing
(well since doomaster is not on enough to start... shifty )

"Stock up marines!!!"

Though he may have been only a corporal he was still 2nd in command of the group.

"We're going straight to hell,"

He picked up a strap of grenades.

"Hell's gates that is."

The man wasn't that large for someone you may have pictured, he was about the same as a medium sized man, his skin almost in the middle of dark and light.

"We're to get there, check on HQ we haven't heard from them in a while we sent operatives out there to find them but, none contacted while everyone is still alive,"

He picked up a rather large gun it might as well have been mounted onto a tank, but he kept prefect control of the large machine gun.

"We have vital monitors on all of them they stll live so we're guessing either communications jam, or someone has somehow taken control of the base."

He continued with getting his weapons, and extra clips for the trip, then turning on a camera with footage of the last they saw of the HQ. There was a scientist lone scientist, working on something with the computer then the entire station shook, the scientist was startled it almost looked as if he jumped in the air and then started walking clumsly out, and that was last of the footage.

"Thats all we could get, this camera doesn't do color seeing as they were to have the best security, so once we stock up report to me or the sargeant and one of us will prepare the group for teleportation to the station that will take us to hell's gates."

Krone
Crone went to his locker and began putting the suit on, "huh these are damn uncomfy" he said in annoyance as he began to collect his SA80 and dual revolvers

"Reporting for duty sir!" he said to Dead Aim "so sir do we no who we're dealing with, Terroist?"

SpadeKing
"Not yet but, whoever they are they're good to take out security with no deaths, I suggest the rest of you get a move on we have to be there ETA 1 hour."

Krone
"yes sir" Dead Aim was one of the few high ranked people that krone repected not because he was a kind hearted person but because he took not bs from any one

Where is every one Krone thought while looking around the base Well i guess ill take a power nap he said as he lay down on a bench

Darth Acheous
Spec was getting all of his supplies out of his locker. He had alot of gadgets, grenades, guns, scanners, detonators, clips, rounds, bullet-proof armor, high-tech lock-picks, security cards, and his communicator.
His muscles didn't look too huge but he was very strong and trained in 17 different martial arts including tia quan do and ju jitsu.

Krone
"Hey Spec" Crone greeting his team mate "You wont need that much equipment dude" he said confused by how he fit it in his locker.

"Oh! and have seen my comunicator i left it lying around here before i took a nap?" he said begining to worry the communicator was a vital to all missions how else was he to keep in contact if he got lost.

Darth Acheous
"Oh I found an extra one so I guess it's yours. And I never underpack... you never know what could happen on such an important mission. That's why I chose the biggest locker."Spec put the last few clips and grenades on the straps and hooks, then gave a little grin to try and cheer up the fact that he might not make it through this next mission alive. "Let's go."

Krone
Krone quickly grabbed a few extra bullets for his revolvers after picking up his Communicator "Cheers man" he said as he followed Spec out of the locker room

Darth Acheous
"You scared?" He and Krone were friends before the military. That's why he was so comfortable talking to him.

SpadeKing
"If he is he has a right to be scared, anyone that can talk out that security, disable the cameras, and still keep everyone living is pretty much good."

He went over to the computer room and began data analysis of prevouis tapes, expirements, and attacks, he figured it would help if they knew what or why that place was attacked.

Darth Acheous
"Wucha doin' on the computer? And when do we leave for the mission? Oh, and where is everybody?"

SpadeKing
"calm down soldier, just checking files of data the previous days of anything that may have caused the attack, and we leave as soon as everyone gets here if need be we will leave before they arrive."

The Doom Master
"Well, well, well, lookie who the nerds are. studying for the mission now, are we?" Brandon Elliot walked into the room, his trademark PA7 modded shotgun strapped to his back. "Thanks to me bugging every room in this place, I overheard what you were saying. Yeah, your damn right about the other operatives. I've no clue what's happened. A comm jam is usually caused by a electrical storm, and if it is, then thats one hell of a storm. The most likely is they have been captured and their radios confiscated." His build was fairly weak. He was pretty much just skin and bone, which also made him light and good for sneak attacks on enemy operatives. "Oh, and we may be waiting a while. There's been a malfunction with teleportation station, and they need to fix it. They reckon it'll take about half an hour. So get comfortable, folks."

SpadeKing
"We're the nerds? I just pressed one button for this, you're the one who knows how to bug entire rooms and connect the to your earpiece."

He stood and saluted the group leader and stood at ease knowing that most of the time he never really cared if he saluted or not he just basically demamnded respect from the lower ranked officers.

"Storm or not they should've took one of the ships here they know that the new ship they just built is capable of making it through a storm and to earth in atleast a week's time."

Krone
"So Spec wheres the new medic? i hear shes hot!" he said with a laugh

"Oh and Sir!, how are we going to get to the base?" he said looking confused

The Doom Master
"Don't lose your head, Krone. They're fixing it now. And the medic's taking her time getting ready. She is a girl, after all", Brandon replied with a small chuckle

Krone
Krone nodded and smilied Brando had never been his favourite person but Krone couldnt have him hating him he was the teams leader after all

"So how far away is this place?" he asked "and when can we eat!" he said with a smile while holding his stomach "hehehe" he chuckled quitly

SpadeKing
Hearing the comment off of the soldier about the girl he sighed knowing exactly what he was thinking already.

"Heeey, hold it we don't need soldiers getting others pregnant here, and this place is at Mars so I suggest you bring your own food cause I heard the cooks there never even took cooking classes."

Krone
Krone quickly walked over to the food counter and filled up one of his bags with Food "hehe" he laughed as every one watched him begin to eat "I have to eat!" he shouted in laughter

SpadeKing
"me too I'm a diabetical"

He smurked and walked over, and took one of the burger's from Krone's bag.

"you know if you have anymore of these burgers we could just feed them to whoever is up there holding everyone hostage and give them food poisening."

He spitted out the part he bit off and threw the burger down.

"next time make sure the food is done before you eat it."

Krone
"but the cooks are so slow and im so hungry" he said with a smile! "on a more serious note when is the Medic getting here! I wanna got and get the mission other and done with!" he said with food in his mouth

SpadeKing
"when you're done thinking about trying to give her STDs."

He walked out of the computer room area and went straight to the outside docking area awaiting for any new members or current members of the group to arrive

Krone
"whys he in such a bad mood" Crone said looking up "Time to get serious now" he siad putting the last few sandwiches away "Spec you ready to head out?" he asked

Darth Acheous
"Is there ever a time that I'm not?" he said with a luagh. "Hey there was a grenade on that part of... OH MY GOD!!!" Spec ran to the locker room ducked, grabbed a grenade from under the bench and put the cap back on. Then wiped the sweat off his brow. "I think I'm ready now."

SpadeKing
"Will they hurry up and get here, I'm ready to finish this job."

The docking bay was pretty huge and there was soldiers everywhere coming in and out, too bad none of them was qualified for this work he would've gotten the nearest soldier's and the ugliest girl medic for Krone that he could find

Darth Acheous
"I haven't blown anything up in days... I'm so bored!"

The Doom Master
Brandon had gone into one of his many daydreams. He was prone to those, especially when he was about to begin a mission. He snapped back to the world of the living, and noticed everyone had left. He began moving around the base, trying to find the other members of the team.

Krone
"Alryt guys wheres Brando! are we goin g with out him" he said with a smile. Crone went over to Dead Aim and sat down on the bench and grabbed a bottle of water "damn these suits make me sweat like hell

(we do really need the medic to come)

SpadeKing
(forgot she was on a week vacation no expression and we're missing one more person.)

He looked at Krone and the water bottle.

"Did you pack up for a mission or to go camping?"

So many soldiers everywhere. He was tempted to tell some of them they were just promoted and are assigned to move out to Mars with this squad.

Krone
Crone looked around the area in a sigh he said "i wish i could go do something easy"

SpadeKing
"you have remember this is basically a search and rescue mission, so after we find the people there we're straight back - so you would end up having all that stuff for nothing... where are the soldiers?"

Krone
Crone stood up and looked around seeing spec in the distance pointing he spoke to dead aim "hey theres Spec by i dont see anyone else" he groaned sitting back down

SpadeKing
"Mission Department ETA 57 min. will they hurry?"

He watched all of the transports still none of the specialy marked transports showing that the rest of their squad was coming

Krone
Crone was read but only Dead Aim was here and the mission was set to begin very shortly "where are they all!?" he said in confusion

SpadeKing
"At the Burger King's drive through? Hell if I know."

This was getting kinda tiresome though he wasn't really ready to go face to face with more guns, he wasn't ready to wait for people.

Krone
Crone stood up and looked around again not seeing anyone he sat back down with a sigh

((man this is getting boring shall we just say that they arrived or should we wait?))

SpadeKing
(how about you and Darth and DOOM go ahead I'll wait)

"If you're ready to go tell the leader I said for you, him and the other guy to go ahead I'll sit bck and wait."

Darth Acheous
"Hey guys. I don't think we should go without the hole sqaud. I've got one of those feelings and it aint a good one. Theres somethin a bout that place they aint tellin us." Spec was not about to leave the planet without the rest of his squad.

Krone
"we still need Brando and the medic and they could take forever!" he moaned and he got out some more food

Darth Acheous
Spec grabbed the burger out of krones hands and took a bite then smiled," dont get full before the mission."

Krone
"meh ok ive still got 5 more" he said in laughter

SpadeKing
"Are you a diabetic or have a stomach worm or something? Never seen someone eat so much ever."

He stared and felt an extreme hunger loss. He has been eating ever since he got here.

"Well the Leader will help out anyway we don't have long until we have to be there so better for half the squad to be there then none of it."

Krone
i can eat anything whenever what ever

Darth Acheous
"I'm not going without the the entire squad or staying without it. That is that." Spec had a serious objection to the idea.

SpadeKing
"Well I'll talk to the commander about that and if he says its a good idea you two are going with him, either that or we're all fired."

Krone
"Im so bored" Crone said in a groan

SpadeKing
"well take your friend with you to the station, I'll be there shortly and to let you know thats an order."

The Doom Master
Brandon couldn't believe how lazy everyone was. He still couldn't find the lazy bastards. What the hell is with everyone today? he thought. Crone was almost asleep, Dead Aim was pacing the back of the room, and no one else was to be found. They were being lazy bastards. Then a thought occured to him, and he wondered why nobody else had thought of it.

"Why don't we all go now, and leave a message with someone else to send the others later? Its not like the teleport system can't be used after we use it, is it?" he explained

Darth Acheous
"Dunno." Spec went to the exercise room and started juming rope.

SpadeKing
"Eh but can we even trust these guys here? Well someone should just leave a note at the door and we'll move on."

The Doom Master
"Sounds good", Brandon replied

SpadeKing
"Hey someone go wake up sleepy we're movin out. I'll have the note ready by the time he gets back"

He left out of the room and into the computer room to get some paper.

The Doom Master
"That might be a bit difficult..." Brandon hardly heard himself over the snoring.

(im gone now, wont be back till this arvo)

SpadeKing
(will it be alright if we move on without you? confused )

The Doom Master
(no, coz im here now, and that would mean youd have to wait till tomorrow! laughing out loud )

"Alright, troops, lets move out!" Brandon called out

SpadeKing
"Sir, Yes sir!"

He saluted and picked up all of his gear as he came out the door and placed the note on the front door where the entrance was.

The Doom Master
Brandon was pleased at the soldiers eagerness. He would definitely get a promotion if they survived the mission.

"OK, you've all heard the mission briefing, so you all know that there is something strange, possibly supernatural, going on. Dead Aim, you're to move with me when we get there. We have to find a communication booth and notify HQ that we've arrived. Crone, you and the others will head to the archives and find maps that we can upload to our PDA's. That will help us with the mission. Right, Dead Aim, you first." Brandon indicated the teleportation device about 400 metres away.

SpadeKing
"Sir, you know they are pretty much scared about being splitted."

He joked about how they were afraid of leaving him behind as he walked towards and into the teleporter, it was wierd almost like his body was disassembled and then re-assembled into another place.

"Always send the black guy first, eh."

The Doom Master
"Damn straight." Brandon mumbled. He got 200 metres, then ran the whole rest of the way. The wind was knocked out of him as he hit the blue-green material, then everything went black. A minute later, the world abruptly came back, and he squinted as the light hit him full in the face.

SpadeKing
"Dammit that sh** is almost worse than Krone's cooking."

He bent over gaggin from the teleportation almost throwing up

(are we at the station outside of Hell gates? or are we in hell gate's already?)

The Doom Master
(just outside the biuldings, but inside the facility. ever played dino crisis? like that)

"Hey, his cooking aint that bad, only when he tries to cook burgers. Someone needs to tell him that not everyone likes to find bits of his hair crammed into the beef." Brandon smiled as he watched Dead Aim arch his back as he wretched. "C'mon, lets go. F**k the others, they've got their own missions."

SpadeKing
"on it, just need to get a bone from his burger out my throat."

He stood back up and hoisted his weapon up, even though they were yet inside the facility they had to be careful, that place was top security, might as well have been the US Rangers or Navy Seals guarding it. Then someon just picked the whole place apart no casualities.

The Doom Master
(cyas, im gone)

The Doom Master
(right, continue at this moment in time! laughing out loud )

Somehow, Brandons PA7 felt heavier as he hoisted it to shoulder height, locking the stock into his armpit. He felt a sense of dread, like he knew what he was about to find, but was afraid of what its capabilities would be.

SpadeKing
(what happened to the rest of our squad of lackeys? glare)

Darth Acheous
Spec had just seen the captain go through the transporter and thought the others had gone through it too so he ran up and walked through the bluish stuff. He had gotten mostly used to it and just felt a bit exhausted when he used it. "Hey you two where are the others?"...

SpadeKing
"well your friend is taking his beauty sleep, and the other two are late and on the virge of being disemployed."

Darth Acheous
"Well then what are your orders sir?"

SpadeKing
"We wait for the leader to speak his mind, thats our orders."

He lowered his gun and walked ahead a little, looking around the area.

The Doom Master
Again, Brandon had been daydreaming. His thoughts snapped back as he heard Dead Aim's comment.

"Well, obviously, Spec's gonna have to wait here for the others, unless he's willing to go in on his own. Dead Aim and I need to find a comm booth, remember?"

Krone
Crone walked thought the transporter "Hey Guys sorry im late" im said with a smile "so we off to the archives"he said as he walked along with Spec

SpadeKing
"Good chance its inside sir!"

He looked off towards the building, then something didn't feel right to him about it. How could someone attack the building yet all defensive weapons were not active.

Darth Acheous
((hey could somone describe the scenario because im hangin on a string))

The Doom Master
(k, we already at hells gate. we've had reports of people going missing, so were there to investigate. got it?)

"Alright, Dead Aim, let's move!"

SpadeKing
He moved ahead and stopped at the door's control panel and lowered his weapon.

"Be ready, cause if anything busts through that door you guys are dead."

The Doom Master
Brandon's smirk came naturally. "Maybe you'd be the one dead, if you stand in the way while Crone tries to shoot it." He edged forward, not knowing if the place was installed with anti-personell cannons. "I've gotta bad feeling about this..."

Darth Acheous
"What's that scratching noise? Oh sh**(door busts open and big 7 ft ugly beast comes out crawl/running) watch out!" Spec grabbed his AK47s started laying hailfire on the thing that was running but it barely did anything.

SpadeKing
(cough ignored that post ^ we don't find those things immediatly)

Darth Acheous
nvm thensad

The Doom Master
(hehehehehehehe... your bad!)

Brandon couldn't take the tension. He flipped a switch on the end of his shotgun, and a bayonet flung out. He inched forward, holding the shotty at waist height. He got to the door, and realised it was DNA-coded. Only authorised personell registered into the system could enter. "Bloody piece of cr@p," he muttered, and rammed the bayonet into the panel. The small alarm built into it to notify anyone of unauthorised entry spluttered and died, and door hissed open. The interior was pitch black, and had an eerie feel about it. He pulled out his flashlight and switched in on. A mass of vinyl and wire met the beam of light, but nothing out of the ordinary. Maybe the others had just had their communication devices jammed? Brandon thought. No, they would still have been able to get back. "What do you guys think we should do? Go ahead with our missions, or stick together?"

SpadeKing
"Eh I say we go ahead search the upperdecks, if we don't find any up here we can move down to the lower lab, test, and HQ areas, though as busy as the place is I doubt to find anyone, not even a security guard at that up here."

He held the SAW in one hand, for a heavy machine gun he handled it pretty lightly. As he walked through the room he saw a switch and flipped it on as he did so a can fell from the top of a locker, he cautiosly moved towards the locker, gun raised he opened the locker up quickly and ducked as a fake skeleton used for study fell out. It had startled him so much he fired through the air leaving inprints of his bullets on the ceilings.

Blaxican Hydra
((How should I be jumping to this?((

SpadeKing
(Well first there is the docking bay at which you land and then you run into a door with a note on it telling you that the rest of the squad has left and then you run inside go at the portal and run to the door and bang on it like your girlfriend had just locked you out happy )

Krone
Crone looked at Spec "You still wanna go to the archive" he said attacking his Flash Light to his rifle "cause i sure don't" he said with a little smile

Darth Acheous
(am i supposed to go with you guys cause you might need a demolitionist)

SpadeKing
(where is everyone? glare)

"I need volunteers we're moving down to the lower testing area."

He dusted himself off and walked off towards the elevator like nothing at all had just happened there.

The Doom Master
(sorry guys, i had to reactivate my account, coz it wouldn't let me post replies or anything. strange)

"OI, Dead Aim, wait up!" Brandon yelled. He thought it would probably be best if he stuck with him. He was known to get into trouble.

Darth Acheous
hey this game is really cool but in the near future i might not be able to get on very much so you can either powerplay spec some or kill him off...blowup

The Doom Master
(awww, poor spec...)

Darth Acheous
you better not show your soft side at hells gates

The Doom Master
(why not? i can and... guess what? I WILL!!! gunsmilie

SpadeKing
(I wont be on much neither sad )

"Eh and thats all just me and him? what wimps for soldiers fine we'll come if we need back up"

He clicked the button that would take them to the underground Lab testing area and basically to their deaths

The Doom Master
The lights flickered in the elevator, and the booth shuddered. Somewhere deep in the facility, an uninmaginable horror roared as it smelled the flesh of its next victims...

John!attheDisco
(How do I join in?)

SpadeKing
(look at page 2 or 3 can't remember it'll tell you)

The elevator came to stop. The doors slid open slowly as cold air hit the two like a slap in the face. Dead Aim, the first to step out looked all around so many test tubes all covered in frost, atleast a thousand of them. One in particular had a tube uncovered holding what look like millions of floating skeletal heads it was uncomfortable looking at them. He saw in through the window of a door, way in the back of the room, a lone scientist hard at work on a computer.

Aureck Pon
Spec looked at the scientist with question."watch out," he said in a whisper, "We dont if somethings wrong with that guy or not. Approach him slowly."

John!attheDisco
Giovanni Calabria, better known by his codename of Bootleg, landed his ship, the Italia , in the docking bay of "Hell's Gate." He made his way to the DNA-coded door, found it blown open, and entered a room with an open locker that a skeleton had apparent;y fallen out of. He made his way to the elevator, and saw that it was on the underground Lab testing area. He pushed the button for it to come back to his level, and Dead Aim, Spec, Brandon, and Crone heard the elevator make its way back to the upper levels...

SpadeKing
He approached the door at normal, eased speed ignoring the lower soldier's words. The doors slid open and the scientist turned nervously, then turned back and continued his computer work - it looked as if he was working hard for a scientist as sweaty as he was - He turned and nodded in dissapointment and fear at the same time.

"Docter, report! Where are the others and what are those test subjects?"

The scientist turned his eyes were almost like beads, then he answered shakingly.

"They are all here just that our com were cut off and there were reports and findings of grizzly murders here, and I know why."

Dead Aim walked next to him looking at the screen it showed vital signs of some of the soldiers. The thing is, some were the deformed test subjects he saw earlier. The top corner small screen showed the skull containment - apparently those weren't just holographic display - a warning sign was written over the screen on it and a timer... 0:03... 0:02... 0:01... the entire station shut down lights and everything, containment glass could be heard breaking as water dropped from it. Soldiers and scientist could be heard screaming. The computer screen remained to work as it showed the test subjects escape the area and the skulls break out and sputter to different areas, there was atleast tens of thousands of them.

"What the f**k was that sh*t!?"

Aureck Pon
Spec pulled out an AK47 and started firing at the skulls and then he stopped and said "What the hell are they?"

John!attheDisco
With the lights shutting sown, so did the elevator, and Bootleg became unusually afraid when he heard the screams. Then he let out a sigh, flipped out his bayonet, and slowly cut threw the metal bottom of the elevator. Once finished, he jumped to the bottom of the shaft, only about ten feet, as the underground Lab testing was the lowest level. Then, he cut open the door and made his way into the room.

Aureck Pon
spec heard somone walking in the area and turned the flashlight strapped to his gun on towards the person through the window...

John!attheDisco
Giovanni said, "Don't shoot, Bootleg here." He made his way up in front of Spec and pushed the barrel of his gun till it pointed at the floor, but then he figured that since a flashlight was on it, it should stay up. "Who are you, and who's he?" Bootleg said this pointing at the scientist and wondering what the screams from earlier had been about.

SpadeKing
"t-t-there here!"

The scientist was shaking enough for everyone to see. Just as Dead Aim began to approach him a skull went flying through the area and hit the scientist, for a few milliseconds it had no effect, then his body was forced into the air and a red glow emitted form his body while in mid-air

"What the hell?"

John!attheDisco
"Who's here!?" Bootleg had no clue what he was talking about, and then, when he saw the scientist forced in the air, he was about to say, "What the hell?", as Dead Aim did, but was left speechless when he saw the red glow.

Aureck Pon
Spec held his gun towards the scientist, "what the f*** is going on here!? Tell me or get your spinal cord ripped in half by a bullet!!"

The Doom Master
(well, i must say, you've done well, but that thing with the scientist is sounding VERY doom 3!)

Brandon's bayonet flipped out within seconds as he heard Spec's statement. The room he was in was filled with humming computers, making it impossible for him to have heard the screams earlier. A skull flew through the wall he was standing near, and his bayonet flew up to block the attack instinctivley. It flew right through his body, and everything blurred over... He heard the others voices, and headed towards the sound, unable to stop himself, with a lust to kill...

Aureck Pon
Spec saw dead aim walking strangely after he barely noticed something fly towards. "What the hell is up with you?" Spec retoricaly asked.

Krone
Holding his rifle high Krone looked around scared to death "Spec i dont like this place" he said with a small smile

SpadeKing
(Don't let this place die!!!)

"Man I'm about to get the hell outta here!"

The scientist dropped back to the ground and looked around strangely for about 1.5 seconds until he began moving slowly towards the group with his arms out, Dead Aim instinctively moved towards him as if he was reaching for help until he swung a vicous blow at his head. The blow knocked him to the ground and into the computer. He rolled over on his butt and fired the SAW machine gun ripping the scientist into pieces.

"Brandon I think we should move."

The Doom Master
(don't worry, it hasn't died... yet!!! actually, i'm in the process of moving the rp to another, seperately hosted page that I made. i'll tell you when it's done)

The attack from the scientist on Dead Aim had snapped Brandon back to the world of the living. He nodded agreement and started moving back toward the elevator.

Aureck Pon
(where exactly is this sep. hosted thread?)

SpadeKing
(in CMK no expression )

Dead Aim sprinted ahead without waiting for the team and just before he could jump in the elevator a cord came lashing down at him, lucky them, the elevator was now stuck there he panickly looked all around and saw a fire exit, stairs only up 1 floor though.

The Doom Master
(umm... CMK? neway, it's actually at a page that KillerMovies blocks (censors, for some reason) so i'll work out some other way of telling you)

The elevator halted abruptly, throwing Brandon to the floor. The lights shut down, and he was forced to activate the flashlight on his gun. It flickered to life, and iluminated a massive stain of blood on the elevator wall. Someone, or something, had been attacked here, which only meant that something bigger, meaner and uglier was in the facility, hunting them down at leasure...

The Doom Master
(right, A-OK. the thread is now at:

http://ultimaweapon92.pro-boards83.com

you'll need to remove the dash from the url first)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.