Minority Report

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SnakeEyes
Just watched this movie for the first time in a while.

Needless to say, I really liked it!

Many plot twists that I had forgot about, some great action scenes, very good acting and so forth.

What did everyone else think of this film?

smokin'

Dusty
It's a great movie.

That fridge scene was gross.

A bit confusing the first time I saw it. laughing out loud

Mišt
I was just thinking of rewatching this yesterday laughing out loud

Good movie, might watch it again later.

Wolfie
This is one of my personal favorites of Spielberg.

SnakeEyes
Bought it for $9.99 yesterday. Happy Dance

Mišt
I wanted to watch it earlier but I cant find the damn dvddammit And I've lost my Firefly dvds too...wtf..

Dusty

SnakeEyes
Watched it again. I think I'm done for a while, but it's still a good/underrated movie.

Dr. §trangelove
A rare occurrance, a Tom Cruise performance that I actually enjoy.

tabby999
didn't mind the movie but i still dont like Cruise

Akira99
An excellent film and one of Tom Cruise's and Spielberg's best. Genius story and gripping and just so dam good to watch and slightly disturbing.
Cruise is a great actor and shouldn't be judged by his height. He is crazy but he can act
I remember when seeing it for first time in pics my good friend saw fit to scream out "PEDOPHILE!!!" when that old woman spontaneously snogged Cruise's face off in that plant area

super pr*xy
good film. i like the plot. an "evil" collin farrel outside a comic book costume. the "halo" concept. the whole thing was like a bleak look at future law enforcement. they have badass equipments though... the jet pack, the gun, the jet pack... did i mention the jet pack?

Hoosier Daddy
"everybody runs..."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.