Rargh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

$noopbert
I am so tired of hearing that damned buzzing noise from that stupid fly ad. It's so annoying!

Punkyhermy
*cries!*

Its bugged me sssssooooo....much.

sad

Psyquis52
We need to kill someone

TOH
Originally posted by Psyquis52
We need to kill someone
Raz! w00t

$noopbert
Nah, he doesn't pick and choose which ads come through I don't think.

Psyquis52
Originally posted by $noopbert
Nah, he doesn't pick and choose which ads come through I don't think. But we can still kill Raz evil face

Cerberus
I am so tired of hearing that damned buzzing noise from that stupid fly ad. It's so annoying!

laughing out loud I seriously thought something was wrong with either my computer or KMC, but after I heard the same thing on another forum I figured it out doh

TOH
Nah, he doesn't pick and choose which ads come through I don't think.
Huh? What are you talking about? I don't care about the annoying bug..let's finish Raz t00w

$noopbert
Originally posted by Cerberus
laughing out loud I seriously thought something was wrong with either my computer or KMC, but after I heard the same thing on another forum I figured it out doh laughing out loud

Originally posted by TOH
Huh? What are you talking about? I don't care about the annoying bug..let's finish Raz t00w laughing

Lana
What annoying buzzing?

stick out tongue

$noopbert
no expression You meanhead.

Mišt
Adblockw00t

LanceWindu
*hears no buzzing*

Lana

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.