Kit Fisto vs Agen Kolar and Saesee Tiin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jedi_tek
i thought scense everyone thought that kit would beat agen kolar in the kit fisto vs agen kolar thread that i would add saesee tiin to see if i could even the odds so same as last time lightsabers and force and battle takes place in the geonosis arena
what do you think?

darthsith19
Kit goes down. He can't compete with the Jedi who was said to be second only to Mace out of all the Jedi left on Courscant and the Jedi who lead a Clone attack on a separatist battleship and won at the same time. Either alone, yeah, but not together.

PurpleSaber
^ Well said.

Motoko Sama
Originally posted by darthsith19
Kit goes down. He can't compete with the Jedi who was said to be second only to Mace out of all the Jedi left on Courscant and the Jedi who lead a Clone attack on a separatist battleship and won at the same time. Either alone, yeah, but not together.

While I agree Kit goes down, when was either Saesee or Agen said to be "second only to Mace" when the rest of the Jedi left?

darthsith19
The ROTS novel said something like "With Yoda and Obi-Wan gone that left Mace and Agen Kolar, two of the order's finest swordsmen, left on Courscant to deal with Darth Sidious should he emerge while they're away." that's not the exact quote but it was something like that.

MEDVOCK
Were Kit dueling any one of these warriors in a 1 on 1 match, he'd most likely win. However, he'd probably be overwhelmed by the two Jedi in a 2 vs 1 match. Therefore, Agen and Saesee SHOULD take this.

Council#13
Yeah. Sorry for the late post, but I wasn't here for a few weeks. Kit could beat either in a one on one fight, but together, Saesee and Agen could easily overwhelm him.

JediMaster97
Agen Kolar solos.He was considered to be second to Mace in lightsaber skills.

Jinsoku Takai
Originally posted by JediMaster97
Agen Kolar solos.He was considered to be second to Mace in lightsaber skills.

WTF??? Where the hell did you hear THAT shit??

Q99
Kit managed to actually put up a defense, however brief, against Sidious where Agen did not. He definitely impresses me more.

That said, even being better than Agen, Agen's not too far behind, and Kit's no Sidious who can just take Tiin and make it a one on one fight. Duo wins.

JediMaster97
Originally posted by Jinsoku Takai
WTF??? Where the hell did you hear THAT shit??

ROTS novel.

Jinsoku Takai
Originally posted by JediMaster97
ROTS novel.

Quote please? I think you're mistaken.

truejedi
yeah, it doesn't say anything about Kolar being second to Mace. It says "some of the greatest swordsmen the order had ever produced." (speaking about Fisto, Kolar and Saesee)

JediMaster97

Jinsoku Takai

truejedi
i gave you the quote jinsoku.

Jinsoku Takai
Originally posted by truejedi
i gave you the quote jinsoku.

What are you referring to TJ?

truejedi
yeah, it doesn't say anything about Kolar being second to Mace. It says "some of the greatest swordsmen the order had ever produced." (speaking about Fisto, Kolar and Saesee)

Jinsoku Takai

And?

truejedi
what? you asked for the quote right?

Jinsoku Takai
what? you asked for the quote right?

Yeah, I was asking JediMaster97 for the quote stating that Agen Kolar was second only to Mace Windu (knowing that it doesn't exist). Lol.

JediMaster97

Jinsoku Takai

RagingBoner
Originally posted by Jinsoku Takai
I'm afraid you're mistaken.

Partially.

Which would leave Mace and Agen Kolar -- both among the greatest bladesbeings the Jedi Order had ever produced -- here on Coruscant in case Sidious did indeed take this opportunity to make a dramatic move. -- ROTS, 236.

^ Obi-Wan didn't say it about all of them, but he was thinking it about two of them.

Jinsoku Takai
Originally posted by RagingBoner
Partially.

Which would leave Mace and Agen Kolar -- both among the greatest bladesbeings the Jedi Order had ever produced -- here on Coruscant in case Sidious did indeed take this opportunity to make a dramatic move. -- ROTS, 236.

^ Obi-Wan didn't say it about all of them, but he was thinking it about two of them.

I understand what you're saying. The only point I'm trying to make here is that being THE best and being AMONG the best are not necessarily one and the same.

JM said that they were the best that the order had ever produced, when in fact they were considered among the greatest, not necessarily THE greatest.

NowYouRemember
Fisto.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.