Jack Sparrow's dress sense based on something, Disney?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LovelyOne
big grin

http://img82.imageshack.us/img82/3298/54americantreesparrowoi9.jpg

Lol sorry but I thought it was cute..

The sparrow has the little red thing going on with its head... and the shaded eyes, Its tail is like the back of Jack's coat, the brown/white body colors are like his clothes..It also has a black line around its beak.. BEARD

as for the dreadlcoks..sparrows seem to have little black lines on their backs laughing out loud

Disney seem to have made his last name and dress sense link together. Many of you are probably yelling out "well DUH!" to your computer screens.

katelovespirate
awe thats so cute!!!! smile as far as i know, sparrows also always end up with lizzy sparrows.... OOOoops.. did it again! WIDKJ

LovelyOne
GHSHJEUI!!

*LovelyOne is gonna get banned for spamming*

katelovespirate
YAYAYAY!!!! its okay, me and blackpearl will get banned with ya. haha. SO what is GHSHJEUI?!

blackpearl44
Originally posted by katelovespirate
YAYAYAY!!!! its okay, me and blackpearl will get banned with ya. haha

Haha, that's right!!

katelovespirate
then jessigem would be all alone, posting by herself... and no one would be constantly saying jaggy things about jack and liz needing to hook up already... it would be a sad world. lol.

LovelyOne
LOl i dunno that word was just me hoting random keyes laughing out loud

We need to be here to keep the Jack/liz situation alive.. We are the only ones who want the Jack/Liz thing..the majority of the planet do laughing out loud

wink

katelovespirate
so then jack appeared, and everyone smiled. smile

katelovespirate
yeah totally. keep the dream alive. DISNEY if you CAN HEAR US please DO THE RIGHT THING

LovelyOne
LOL

Sparrow and a Swan, Birds of a feather fly together..big grin

katelovespirate
so re-watching the kiss... and its amazing how even after Liz chains him, and she leans in for another wet one, he totally does too. Like, oh im about to die, who cares, give me another kiss darlin...

LovelyOne
so re-watching the kiss... and its amazing how even after Liz chains him, and she leans in for another wet one, he totally does too. Like, oh im about to die, who cares, give me another kiss darlin...

and turner can burner

sorry^^

LOL yeh I agree. I love that kiss. Even the way she chains him is really sexy its like TAKE THAT! LOOK WHAT I DID

katelovespirate
seriously. its so KINKY for lack of a better word...

DRAKONS
Well looks like Disney likes Birds

blackpearl44
^^ Yea......Sparrow, Swann.......hey, they both start with "S's" too big grin lol

DRAKONS
Yea thats righ and they...both wear hats

blackpearl44
^^ Hey...........yea big grin

DRAKONS
So what else there is to sayJack and LIz together.Will alone-bawling

jessigem
cry poor Will
I'll comfort himhug

katelovespirate
eh he's young. he'll find someone...
i know i really vote for jack and liz, but i still think there is a very strong possibility will WILL get liz in the end.

ESB -1138
Jack gets the Pearl; Will gets Elizabeth; and Barbossa gets an apple. Everyone gets what they want.

katelovespirate
HAHAHAHA you said it. but i would be really happy if Jack got all three.

DRAKONS
Meybe or Meybe not vampire
Who sed Will get Elizabet?

LovelyOne
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Jack gets the Pearl; Will gets Elizabeth; and Barbossa gets an apple. Everyone gets what they want.

Jack is the main character..so what ever he wants he gets. Pleases the audience..

In the first film he wanted the Pearl..he got it. It pleases the audience, They were rooting for him to get it and he got it.

In the second film Jack wants Elizabeth both physically and mentally....He got her, The majority of the audience were rooting for it and he got it.

In the third film if that Liz/Jack theme continues..guess what..He's probably GOING to GET HER. I'm guessing it will continue because it ended on a cliffhanger with Jack/Liz.

Peoples priorities change through trilogies..Its starts off as an Equilibrium then to a disturbance and then to a similar Equilibrium and it very VERY rarely means that it characters change back like the first one again..Especially with Trilogies..and PotC is a trilogy. A characters wants and needs ALWAYS change and end up different in trilogies..and the first two films of PotC have already proven that its characters are developing past the first film. It would be a failure if the characters didnt change..It would become boring to the audience..Disney aren't stupid they know how to please the mass audience..and so far its payed off....twice big grin

blackpearl44
^^Right.........and the process starts all over with a new trilogy.....even if there already is a trilogy with 1, 2 and 3, they wouls start that process all over again staring with 4, with different storylines and plots, with the same characters. smile

LovelyOne
Originally posted by blackpearl44
^^Right.........and the process starts all over with a new trilogy.....even if there already is a trilogy with 1, 2 and 3, they wouls start that process all over again staring with 4, with different storylines and plots, with the same characters. smile

YEP smile you are completely correct. If they didn't do that then the 4th would probably flop.

-------------------------------------------

All you have to do is look at every trilogy ever made and you will see that the characters change drastically before and as it ends.

Lord of the rings: Frodo changed..you all expect him to go and stay at the shire once he's destroyed the ring.. but he doesn't he moves away. because his character has been through so many changes over 3 movies.

same goes for Star Wars: Anikin changed and became one evil mother ****er. His gf died, he has children..It's a new state of Equilibrium. Its not going to end like how it started. He didn't go back to being one happy chappy like in movie 1 did he?

The first star wars Darth Vader is evil by the end he repents and saves his son..If he stayed evil then how boring would that be at the end? Leah looked as if she was going to be with Luke but as the trilogy progressed she went with Hans Solo..Its more interesting

It works with everything, even Back to the future, characters changed from how they were at the beginning and completely ended differently

Indiana Jones...It happened there too.

why should Pirates be the exception? Its not how trilogies work. Jack is not going to be concerned about the Pearl and the pearl only through out 3 movies..He wasn't even all that concerned about it in this one.Him allowing it to be destroyed shows that he's changing his priorities as a character. Liz is too.she's not going to continuously be wanting Will (this movie shows us that she doesn't) Will's main priority isn't always going to be Liz (his father is now)

Also i notice that at the last of every trilogy the main character learns a big and often disturbing (to the character) secret about their past. Hence Jacks dad coming back. Liz might learn something..same with Will. Or the character has to face thier past in order to overcome it and move on in life smile

Basically Each character will start out one way..they will go through changes/learn stuff about themselves and who they really are..and end somewhat different to how they started out. Not saying Jack isnt always going to be a pirate but he IS already and is going to be learning things about himself and something will change. A trilogy Is like a journey they all set out on to discover who they really are by the end.

katelovespirate
wow everyone is so smart around here. brilliant theories. smile
Are they really going to Singapore?! This is Pirate of the Caribbean, not Pirates of the Asian Pacific. Gosh. hehehe. naw it will be good either way.

i guess the only thing standing in our way is if they make the focus come off the romantic relationships (which i dotn understnad HOW they would do) and focus more on the action...

blackpearl44
Originally posted by LovelyOne
YEP smile you are completely correct. If they didn't do that then the 4th would probably flop.

-------------------------------------------

All you have to do is look at every trilogy ever made and you will see that the characters change drastically before and as it ends.

Lord of the rings: Frodo changed..you all expect him to go and stay at the shire once he's destroyed the ring.. but he doesn't he moves away. because his character has been through so many changes over 3 movies.

same goes for Star Wars: Anikin changed and became one evil mother ****er. His gf died, he has children..It's a new state of Equilibrium. Its not going to end like how it started. He didn't go back to being one happy chappy like in movie 1 did he?

The first star wars Darth Vader is evil by the end he repents and saves his son..If he stayed evil then how boring would that be at the end? Leah looked as if she was going to be with Luke but as the trilogy progressed she went with Hans Solo..Its more interesting

It works with everything, even Back to the future, characters changed from how they were at the beginning and completely ended differently

Indiana Jones...It happened there too.

why should Pirates be the exception? Its not how trilogies work. Jack is not going to be concerned about the Pearl and the pearl only through out 3 movies..He wasn't even all that concerned about it in this one.Him allowing it to be destroyed shows that he's changing his priorities as a character. Liz is too.she's not going to continuously be wanting Will (this movie shows us that she doesn't) Will's main priority isn't always going to be Liz (his father is now)

Also i notice that at the last of every trilogy the main character learns a big and often disturbing (to the character) secret about their past. Hence Jacks dad coming back. Liz might learn something..same with Will. Or the character has to face thier past in order to overcome it and move on in life smile

Basically Each character will start out one way..they will go through changes/learn stuff about themselves and who they really are..and end somewhat different to how they started out. Not saying Jack isnt always going to be a pirate but he IS already and is going to be learning things about himself and something will change. A trilogy Is like a journey they all set out on to discover who they really are by the end.

Everything you said here is 100% true.....Star Wars has 2 trilogys, and that is one of the biggest franchises ever.....People love the first trilogy (same with POTC) so they made a second trilogy and people still loved it, they loved it even more. People love the first two POTC movies, and we are going to love the third......it's a win-win situation for everybody involved, and the public, to make another POTC trilogy, after the first trilogy is finished. smile

DRAKONS
Not all poeple like the second trioligy more than the first one(Including me)But yea Star Wars ROck(Yes i am a fan)And yea we are gonnalove the third movie(Well if it doesent suck)

LovelyOne
Originally posted by DRAKONS
Not all poeple like the second trioligy more than the first one(Including me)But yea Star Wars ROck(Yes i am a fan)And yea we are gonnalove the third movie(Well if it doesent suck)

Episode 1 and 2 and 3 pulled in more of an audience than the first trilogy..even if it wasnt as good it still pulled in a larger audience than the first 3 did back in the 70's 80's Eposide 1 is on the top 10 list for biggest selling movies of all time. So it doesnt mean that second a trilogy for PotC wont pull in a large audience smile

DRAKONS
Well yea you got a point there.i liked the second part more(More Jadi FIghts and Action)

choosewisely
i thought a movie couldn't get better till i saw 2,
and i hope ill think it about 2 till i see 3 stick out tongue

DRAKONS
1 POTC was more serious than second

LovelyOne
Originally posted by DRAKONS
1 POTC was more serious than second

I dunno..this one seemed to have an overshadowing gloom for Will. But the other one seemd more...darker I agree. Most of the action scenes took place at night where as in the new one it was during the day, it was more bright and cheerful.

With Will though in the new one..all his "hints of his future" moments took place in the dark...signalling doom.

katelovespirate
haha i dont know about that. the first one didnt have people's eyes getting eaten out by birds, or a man stripped and flogged. and barbossa was evil but there was a lightness and a humor to his villiany that jones doesnt have. plus with all the sexual tension, norrington being a sad drunk, and Governor Swann getting bullied about, this one seemed much darker for me.

LovelyOne
haha i dont know about that. the first one didnt have people's eyes getting eaten out by birds, or a man stripped and flogged. and barbossa was evil but there was a lightness and a humor to his villiany that jones doesnt have. plus with all the sexual tension, norrington being a sad drunk, and Governor Swann getting bullied about, this one seemed much darker for me.

Thats true.. But I think the fact the action scenes happened in the day makes it a large contrast to the other..its brighter yes..but its still pretty disturbing in many ways lol..

yeh the dude got stabbed in the neck too eww and th blood on the knife..It was definatley more adult.

I dont even see this film as a childrens film you know.

blackpearl44
^^ I don't either lol........a sign that Disney is changing.....that's why we are not ruling out the possibility of more "adult" scenes in the next film...

katelovespirate
bring em on. but only if they involve jack and lizzy

blackpearl44
^^ Yea.....only if they involve Jck and Liz lol.

brokenxxheart14
haha yea it has to be jack/lizzie not will

lady_captinjack
^^ i agree

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.