Colossus vs. Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
That hammer might hurt Peter real bad. And Thor's punch he's not likely to forget either. The lightning and thunder would prob. sting like the touch of death.
Course Colossus can throw a good fist too.
In the strength catagory anyhow do you think Colossus is Thor's equal and stands a chance of beating him?

There's a new Bear in town and his name is Rasputin.

lilnutta12
your f**king insanse thor will obliterate him = throw him into space/
electricute him - coz metal acts as a conductor for electricity

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Wonder Man
That hammer might hurt Peter real bad. And Thor's punch he's not likely to forget either. The lightning and thunder would prob. sting like the touch of death.
Course Colossus can throw a good fist too.
In the strength catagory anyhow do you think Colossus is Thor's equal and stands a chance of beating him?

There's a new Bear in town and his name is Rasputin. Do you hate Colossus? Or just like him too much?

lilnutta12
i mean colossus doesnt have a chance, thor could smash his armor

stay super
thor can take colossus, colossus is a very strong fighter and i like him alot but he cant be compared to such as thor or namor they are in a different league

Wonder Man
Thor has to leave his belt at home

Lucid Lui
Curbstomp.

olympian
The day where Colossus becomes his equal is yet to come.

Maybe one day.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by lilnutta12
your f**king insanse thor will obliterate him = throw him into space/
electricute him - coz metal acts as a conductor for electricity

Just a heads up. Electricity/lightning does nothing to Colossus. He's one big conductor without any flesh to harm.

It's been proven over and over again.

Anyway...Thor wins 4000/10.

Jesse7
Ultimate Colossus>Ultimate Thor, this happened in the Marvel Ultimate comics, he also defeated Ultimate Magneto.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Jesse7
Ultimate Colossus>Ultimate Thor, this happened in the Marvel Ultimate comics, he also defeated Ultimate Magneto.

Yes, those are the "Ultimate" versions. Ultimate Colossus kicks almost everyone's ass.

HisMajestyAC43
wow, umm ultimate colossus can beat ultimate thor, but 616 thor, he is royally screwed.

not literally, you pervs...

snoopdogg
616 Colossus steel body is invulnerable to magical attacks. That may help him a tad but he cannot defeat Thor. I don't know if Ult. Colossus is immune to magical attacks though but I think that he is and that may be the reason he kicked Thors @ss.

Thor wins this.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by snoopdogg
616 Colossus steel body is invulnerable to magical attacks. That may help him a tad but he cannot defeat Thor. I don't know if Ult. Colossus is immune to magical attacks though but I think that he is and that may be the reason he kicked Thors @ss.

Thor wins this. I really don't follow the ultimate versions but isn't Ultimate Thor just a nut with a hammer and not the son of odin?

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Big Sexy
I really don't follow the ultimate versions but isn't Ultimate Thor just a nut with a hammer and not the son of odin? That was a rumor. Ult. Thor is a Thunder God.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Jesse7

Ultimate War = Ultimate Crap no expression

The writing was natrociasly bad, I mean Cap throwing his metal sheild at Magneto?!!? Colossus beating Thor and Iron Man?!?! Hakeye shooting off a nuke?!?!? Hawkeye having a freakin nuke?!?!

Ult. Thor took on the Ultimates and the Europeon Ultimates and nearly won and now people are going to say that he loses to the X-men's gay strongman?!!? What the f**k?

Ultimate Thor >>>>> Ult. Colossus

Tron
Originally posted by Wonder Man
Thor has to leave his belt at home

Thor usually does leave his belt at home, he very rarely uses it.

Validus
I like how Colossus of all heroes is resistant to magic. I wonder how the hell that worked out.

MrHeavySilence
Originally posted by Grimm22
Ultimate War = Ultimate Crap no expression

The writing was natrociasly bad, I mean Cap throwing his metal sheild at Magneto?!!? Colossus beating Thor and Iron Man?!?! Hakeye shooting off a nuke?!?!? Hawkeye having a freakin nuke?!?!

Ult. Thor took on the Ultimates and the Europeon Ultimates and nearly won and now people are going to say that he loses to the X-men's gay strongman?!!? What the f**k?

Ultimate Thor >>>>> Ult. Colossus

Don't forget that sound vibration and pokes to the eye can hurt Ultimate Colossus.

DickBlazer
colossus is getting stronger, he would do much, much better than people think. thor is overrated. ultimate war kicked ass. 'bout time some "icons" of 616 get their asses totally handed to them, even in another universe. that's why marvel nearly went backrupt, the 616 "this guy is undefeatable crap". it started to suck. and that's why Ult U is doing well. anyone can get stomped on a bad day in ult u

jasofisc
thor takes this ult. colossus would have a better chance however he still goes down.

Grimm22
Originally posted by DickBlazer
colossus is getting stronger, he would do much, much better than people think. thor is overrated. ultimate war kicked ass. 'bout time some "icons" of 616 get their asses totally handed to them, even in another universe. that's why marvel nearly went backrupt, the 616 "this guy is undefeatable crap". it started to suck. and that's why Ult U is doing well. anyone can get stomped on a bad day in ult u

Ultimate War was one huge jobber fest that portrayed the Ultimates completely wrong no expression

Ultimate War makes Ultimate Nightmare look like a freakin masterpiece

jasofisc
what ever dude just because your upset by the out come doesn't make it bad. ult colossus took out ult mags shorly after that it was prefectly in his power level you make it seem like wolverine took out all the ultmates by him self.

Grimm22
Originally posted by jasofisc
what ever dude just because your upset by the out come doesn't make it bad. ult colossus took out ult mags shorly after that it was prefectly in his power level you make it seem like wolverine took out all the ultmates by him self.

That was also complete PIS

Seriously Magneto can destroy the brooklyn bridge but he cant hold down a guy made of metal?!?! bangin

JohnnyDo3
dude Thor would hammer ol tin can man's skull

rotiart
Thor prepares Colossus's body for dismemberment.

jasofisc
you can't say that those feats are out side of colossus' strength he hasn't been around long enough for that. it is at all possilbe that ult. colossus is vastly stronger then his 616 counterpart

the Darkone
Thor kills colossus

Grimm22
Originally posted by jasofisc
you can't say that those feats are out side of colossus' strength he hasn't been around long enough for that. it is at all possilbe that ult. colossus is vastly stronger then his 616 counterpart

Not from my perspective no

im not dissing his strength im just saying that those feats truely dont count, because they are major PIS and jobbering

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Grimm22
Not from my perspective no

im not dissing his strength im just saying that those feats truely dont count, because they are major PIS and jobbering Let's get real here. The Ultimate universe has been around for only 6 years. How can you be arguing PIS already? Colossus has been consistently shown at those levels. You can't compare Ultimate to 616 and that's what your doing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.