Savage Hulk vs Green Lantern/(Hal)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
No prep No BFR Hulk has took on some powerful characters including Stranger,High Evo,Xemnu,Thor,Galaxy Master and a few Avengers teammates at the same time. He has took powerful blastes from Genis-Vell,Captain Marvel(Monica Rambeau),Black Bolt & the Beings from the Celestial Order and others. This is a serious fight no jokes

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix3/celestialorderthanos.htm

Accel
No jokes huh? Damn.

Pray tell, what the hell is Hulk going to do to Hal?

golem370
Same Question what the Hell is Green Lantern going to do to Hulk that hasn't been done?

Juntai
Originally posted by golem370
Same Question what the Hell is Green Lantern going to do to Hulk that hasn't been done? Turn all his kinetic energy into an impressive sound and lights display while rendering him completely innert. How does Hulk react to that?

Hulk isn't versatile enough to be a real threat to Hal once he gets going.

Accel
Same Question what the Hell is Green Lantern going to do to Hulk that hasn't been done?
Oh... I'm not even going to bother.

golem370
Kinetic Energy is nothing compared to Stranger who tried to stop Hulk completely and I am sure since this is the best Version of Savage Hulk which means Strongest and toughest he might be able to overload that power.

Juntai
Kinetic Energy is nothing compared to Stranger who tried to stop Hulk completely and I am sure since this is the best Version of Savage Hulk which means Strongest and toughest he might be able to overload that power. confused

golem370
He Incalculable strong almost indestructible pretty fast very durable has a healing factor able to see mystical enemies he can defeat pure energy enemies he is usually immune to telepathy's. but he isn't versatile no

golem370
Didn't doomsday kill thousands of Green Lanterns

xmarksthespot
he isn't versatileI agree. smile

Strong, durable and one-dimensional.

Juntai
You still haven't answered my question.

Skeets
Hulk wins 10/10...

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Skeets
Hulk wins 10/10... I love it when you use that tone.. so forceful... so virile...

Juntai
So. . wrong.

Skeets
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
I love it when you use that tone.. so forceful... so virile...
gracias....Originally posted by Juntai
So. . wrong.
Hello...wave

golem370
Hulk's is to tough and durable for Green Lantern to beat him

Skeets
Hulk's is to tough and durable for Green Lantern to beat him
I agree.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Juntai
So. . wrong. Leave my Skeets be...!

I'm friends with the grammar Nazi and she's got a wicked backhand...

Juntai
Hulk's is to tough and durable for Green Lantern to beat him How does he overcome what I said then?

With his ring, Hal can do whatever Hulk can, and a completely unlimmited amount of other options. It's a no brainer really.

SuperChangeling
Once again the hulk whooped thor on many ocasions and he has whooped the four mightiest avengers, and the avengers, and he has beat the shit out of onslaught, he has hurt silver surfer twice, and the surfer beat GL by himself.

SuperChangeling
The Hulk can reflect energy back at the people who fired it at them. He did this to the galaxy master who is almost galactus's level and beat him!!!!

golem370

Accel
Oh yeah, I forgot how much beathing underwater would help Hulk here.

Soljer
Or the green lantern could just steal his soul....

Or transport him to some other dimension....

Or stop time and get preparation time/help(not that he needs it)....

Or shrink himself down to the atomic level, enter the hulk, and cause all kindsa havoc....

Or devolve the Hulk....

Or, if he wanted to take the combat route, he could just will the ring to make him grow stronger than the Hulk....

Or he could turn invisible, be undetectable to the Hulk, and then execute any of this....

Or he could simply destroy the planet Earth, along with the hulk, and then will it back together, every inch, every citizen, every building, minus Banner....

Or he could shrink the Hulk down to a microscopic level and imprison him in a cage of adamantium....

Oh, and the Green Lantern's shield has survived Superman, who has shown MUCH more impressive strength feats than the Hulk. Also, it has lived through a blast which had been said to be capable of dispatching Superman. The Hulk can't touch the Green Lantern, quite literally, if the Green Lantern simply sits in outer space, and executes his will.

The Hulk is a great character, but he IS one-dimensional. While he is a brute amongst brutes, a powerhouse of powerhouses....there is NO way he'll defeat Thor, Hal, Superman, or the Surfer. It just won't happen.

xmarksthespot
If those aren't your scans (and since the grammar and spelling are mostly correct I'm assuming they aren't) you should really give credit to whoever posted them first. smile

Hal wins. smile

Juntai
Originally posted by Soljer
Or the green lantern could just steal his soul....

Or transport him to some other dimension....

Or stop time and get preparation time/help(not that he needs it)....

Or shrink himself down to the atomic level, enter the hulk, and cause all kindsa havoc....

Or devolve the Hulk....

Or, if he wanted to take the combat route, he could just will the ring to make him grow stronger than the Hulk....

Or he could turn invisible, be undetectable to the Hulk, and then execute any of this....

Or he could simply destroy the planet Earth, along with the hulk, and then will it back together, every inch, every citizen, every building, minus Banner....

Or he could shrink the Hulk down to a microscopic level and imprison him in a cage of adamantium....

Oh, and the Green Lantern's shield has survived Superman, who has shown MUCH more impressive strength feats than the Hulk. Also, it has lived through a blast which had been said to be capable of dispatching Superman. The Hulk can't touch the Green Lantern, quite literally, if the Green Lantern simply sits in outer space, and executes his will.

The Hulk is a great character, but he IS one-dimensional. While he is a brute amongst brutes, a powerhouse of powerhouses....there is NO way he'll defeat Thor, Hal, Superman, or the Surfer. It just won't happen. Happy Dance

golem370
my bad

Accel
Oh, and the Green Lantern's shield has survived Superman, who has shown MUCH more impressive strength feats than the Hulk.
Actually, Hulk's greatest feats do stack up against Superman's.

golem370
Happy Dance

No battle field removables

Juntai
Originally posted by Accel
Actually, Hulk's greatest feats do stack up against Superman's. Not in frequency though, by a long shot, and certainly not in recent years, as Hulks greatest feats happened when Superman could pull solar systems on a rope.

Accel
Not in frequency though, by a long shot, and certainly not in recent years, as Hulks greatest feats happened when Superman could pull solar systems on a rope.
No, but his greatest feats over the years do.

stay super
hulk wins without a question

SuperChangeling
Not in frequency though, by a long shot, and certainly not in recent years, as Hulks greatest feats happened when Superman could pull solar systems on a rope.

And the savage hulk destroyed an asteroid twice the size of earth, and in the recent years the hulk has beatn thor and has done anything.

Skeets
hulk wins 10/10

Juntai
Originally posted by SuperChangeling
And the savage hulk destroyed an asteroid twice the size of earth, and in the recent years the hulk has beatn thor and has done anything. Didn't the mods tell you multiple times now not to troll Hulk threads with nonsense?

Juntai
Originally posted by stay super
hulk wins without a question How?

Juntai
hulk wins 10/10 Your sarcasm and the way you deliver it kills me sometimes.

Skeets
Your sarcasm and the way you deliver it kills me sometimes.
shifty

stay super
hulk can beat onslaught,he got limitless power , he can tear your little hal apart arm after arm leg after leg

Skeets
hulk can beat onslaught,he got limitless power , he can tear your little hal apart arm after arm leg after leg
Exactly,Juntai the fanboy he is can't accept it.hulk beats Hal every single time.

Juntai
hulk can beat onslaught,he got limitless power , he can tear your little hal apart arm after arm leg after leg How does he get ahold of Hal, and how will he rip him apart when he can will not to... or if it did manage to happen... heal with the ring from being dismembered?

He can will himself to litterally BE the Hulk if he wanted to, but why when he can do so much more.

Hulk may have a virtually unlimmited end to his strength, but Hal has the same with his will.

It comes down to that the ring can do anything and Hulk is still an amped up bodybuilder with no choice but to throw punches to be of any effect if at all.

Juntai
Exactly,Juntai the fanboy he is can't accept it.hulk beats Hal every single time. mad
-scold-

Skeets
mad
-scold-
Fanboy!..mhm

You notice how the thread is 3 pages already....shifty

stay super
the ring ? you put everything on that little ring? messed ...... hulk rip little finger with ring, hulk put finger with ring in hals ass

golem370
Hulks Willpower is equal to or greater then any Green Lantern Superman Captain Marvel. He has overcome death being reduced to a skeleton. The potential of Hulks abilities are not fully known. there were pictures of Hulk facing the all powerful Pre-Crisis Superman. Anything that Superman can do strength wise Hulk potentially able to do. Bannerless Hulk is Full Rage no other emotion. Hulks profile has he is Demi-Godlike Durability which by definition say he couldn't survive a derect hit from a nuclear explosion but yet he has took a direct hit from a nuclear explosion.... They also say he only has metahuman durability which by defintion means he can last for days but I think he has fought for weeks.

Soljer
Idiot fanboys say shit like that *rolls eyes* (referring to stay super, golem isn't an idiot)

He won't get past Hal's shields. But even assuming that he could, Hal could will the ring, no longer on his finger, to return to him, and then make his finger grow back.

So no go, for you.

EDIT: Replying to Golem

Hulk has done some amazing things, to be sure. But being real strong, and real tough is going to do shit all to a green lantern (arguably the most powerful green lantern). Hal can do ANYTHING. If he can imagine it, he can do it. His options are limitless, while the Hulk's options are "hit him real hard."

Do you see the mis-match yet? I'm sorry that Hulk's profile under-rates him, but that is little to no consequence in this fight. He's fought for weeks, so? Hal can will the ring to nourish him, and can fight indefinitely. The hulk has taken on nukes, so? Hal has survived hits from superman, in addition to super novas.

The Hulk's strength is enormous, incalculable, but that really does mean shit all against someone who doesn't NEED to fight him head on. If this were a Green Lantern vs. Hulk in a hand to hand match, I could see your point. I could understand your side of the argument.

That may be more appropriate, too. Who would be stronger? A Green Lantern using his limitless willpower to will himself stronger, or a Hulk using his limitless rage to become stronger?

THAT'S a match. But when you have someone with nearly as limitless options as the Surfer versus someone who's only options are A) Hit him and B) throw something at him(I under-rated him earlier, when I said he only had option A, *rolls eyes*), there really is just no contest.

stay super
now thats some fanboy shit right there wink

xmarksthespot
Idiot fanboys say shit like that *rolls eyes* (referring to stay super, golem isn't an idiot)That's open to interpretation smile

golem370
Hulk has broke out of mutlyple force fields Hal willpower vs Hulks Strength and Willpower not a good match up Hulk puts the ring on and kills Hal. Or Hulk would just crush it...

stay super
idiot fanboys, Lol your taking it too personal whistle , chill the hell out dont cry just because we dont think that hal will grow his finger out of his ass laughing

Juntai
idiot fanboys, Lol your taking it too personal whistle , chill the hell out dont cry just because we dont think that hal will grow his finger out of his ass laughing But he can do that, and Green Lanterns can be compltely dismembered to pieces and come back together. Hal even willed himself back to life, and more than once.

The the can do anything. Hulk can punch and throw stuff.

Soljer
**** the edit, many missed it, here:
Hulk has done some amazing things, to be sure. But being real strong, and real tough is going to do shit all to a green lantern (arguably the most powerful green lantern). Hal can do ANYTHING. If he can imagine it, he can do it. His options are limitless, while the Hulk's options are "hit him real hard."

Do you see the mis-match yet? I'm sorry that Hulk's profile under-rates him, but that is little to no consequence in this fight. He's fought for weeks, so? Hal can will the ring to nourish him, and can fight indefinitely. The hulk has taken on nukes, so? Hal has survived hits from superman, in addition to super novas.

The Hulk's strength is enormous, incalculable, but that really does mean shit all against someone who doesn't NEED to fight him head on. If this were a Green Lantern vs. Hulk in a hand to hand match, I could see your point. I could understand your side of the argument.

That may be more appropriate, too. Who would be stronger? A Green Lantern using his limitless willpower to will himself stronger, or a Hulk using his limitless rage to become stronger?

THAT'S a match. But when you have someone with nearly as limitless options as the Surfer versus someone who's only options are A) Hit him and B) throw something at him(I under-rated him earlier, when I said he only had option A, *rolls eyes*), there really is just no contest.

Anyways, I'm glad that the Hulk has broken out of forcefields before, I didn't say to put him in one. I merely said that Hal's field could take blows from the Hulk. MAYBE the Hulk could eventually get strong enough to destroy it, but the fight wouldn't last that long.

Not to mention that the forcefield only has to be strong enough to survive the hulk, assuming the Hulk can get close to him. Hal can make himself invisible, and fly high above the Hulk, effectively untouchable. Sure, the Hulk could randomly jump into the air, but who says the Hulk is even aware of Hal's presence? He certainly isn't the world's smartest. For all he is aware of, he is just experiencing the latter effects of gamma radiation...namely....death.

And your ignorance of the Green Lantern's is astounding, and shameful. the HULK puts the ring on? Or he CRUSHES the ring? How does he get a hold of it in the first place? That argument is just ridiculous....I'm starting to re-think my earlier standpoint. I figured, at least in the company of 'stay super' and 'superchangeling,' that golem wouldn't seem like too much of an idiot....but, the Hulk putting on the ring? Or crushing a Green Lantern's ring?

Errr....okay....

stay super
no one say crushing it , but than again he got endless power, but i guess that hal got the fanboy power from your side Lol , damn and i thought that only wolverine got a cult of ignorant fanboys, i wonder who shits those idiot fanboys ahhm*soljer*ahhmm to this world? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Juntai
no one say crushing it , but than again he got endless power, but i guess that hal got the fanboy power from your side Lol , damn and i thought that only wolverine got a cult of ignorant fanboys, i wonder who shits those idiot fanboys ahhm*soljer*ahhmm to this world? roll eyes (sarcastic) He's making relivent points about how GL can't be beat by a one trick pony like Hulk however, you're just insulting people. Guess who wins the debate?

golem370
Idiot fanboys say shit like that *rolls eyes* (referring to stay super, golem isn't an idiot)

He won't get past Hal's shields. But even assuming that he could, Hal could will the ring, no longer on his finger, to return to him, and then make his finger grow back.

So no go, for you.

EDIT: Replying to Golem

Hulk has fought Zzzax,Galaxy Master Vision in is intangibility, He took a disintegrated beam from the Celestial Order beings who said could have destroyed Silver Surfer who has withstood core of a Sun Gravitation of black holes and flew threw a wall of Vibranium with easy... You might want to compare how powerful Green Lantern is compared to Galaxy Master,Celestial Order beings Stranger and Shaper of the Worlds powers because he doesn't hardly..

Galaxy Master- http://www.knightmare6.com/faq/cosmic_entities_marvel/galaxy_master.html & http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/galxmast.htm

Celestial Order- Powers: Originally, the members of the Celestial Order all had access to very advanced technology permitting them to explore the universe freely and filter the power from the Heart of Infinite. However, after accessing, or at least being exposed to energies of the Heart of the Infinite, they were transformed into beings of contained energy, walking transmitters of infinite power, able to emit energy blasts capable of destroying even cosmic beings like the Silver Surfer.

Stranger- http://www.knightmare6.com/faq/cosmic_entities_marvel/stranger.html

Shaper of Worlds- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shaper_of_Worlds

Juntai
Hulk has fought Zzzax,Galaxy Master Vision in is intangibility, He took a disintegrated beam from the Celestial Order beings who said could have destroyed Silver Surfer who has withstood core of a Sun Gravitation of black holes and flew threw a wall of Vibranium with easy... You might want to compare how powerful Green Lantern is compared to Galaxy Master,Celestial Order beings Stranger and Shaper of the Worlds powers because he doesn't hardly..

Galaxy Master- http://www.knightmare6.com/faq/cosmic_entities_marvel/galaxy_master.html & http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/galxmast.htm

Celestial Order- Powers: Originally, the members of the Celestial Order all had access to very advanced technology permitting them to explore the universe freely and filter the power from the Heart of Infinite. However, after accessing, or at least being exposed to energies of the Heart of the Infinite, they were transformed into beings of contained energy, walking transmitters of infinite power, able to emit energy blasts capable of destroying even cosmic beings like the Silver Surfer.

Stranger- http://www.knightmare6.com/faq/cosmic_entities_marvel/stranger.html

Shaper of Worlds- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shaper_of_Worlds How does he win again? I'm still waiting on you to post that. Because 'punches', 'claps' or 'throws' isn't cutting it.

xmarksthespot
no one say crushing it , but than again he got endless power, but i guess that hal got the fanboy power from your side Lol , damn and i thought that only wolverine got a cult of ignorant fanboys, i wonder who shits those idiot fanboys ahhm*soljer*ahhmm to this world? roll eyes (sarcastic) Sorry but there's only room for one snarky person. And I do it well. So put up or shut up. smile

golem370
There isn't nothing Hal could do to Hulk period. What about at the first of the fight since Hal would be flying Hulk hits him with a thunderclap dropping Hal and then pummels him into pieces

Soljer
You make a fine case for the Hulk's durability, but you ignore the fact that Hal need not take him on in such a head on fashion. Hal doesn't NEED to blast the Hulk, or fight him in hand to hand combat.

He doesn't need to becasue Hal could still simply shrink the hulk to a microscopic size, and then seal him in a box of solid adamantium. Then, re-enlarge the hulk, and have him be crushed. Or, just allow the hulk to breathe all the available oxygen in the box, and eventually die. The hulk can hold his breath for a long time, but not for eternity.

And the ideas that I am coming up with, while easily in the scope of hal's powers, are NOTHING compared to what Hal could come up with. He is a genius in the creativity department. In a battle, Hal would very quickly realize that a head on match is impossible against such a foe, and would dispatch of him in any other way BUT a direct destruction.

In response to Stay Super:
*laughs* Not only are your posts ridiculous and incoherent, you can't seem to grasp the simple concept of debate. Fanboy power? Errr...okay, except I am not making any irrational claims about Hal. Everything I have claimed Hal could do can be found in his respect thread, where as, I have never seen the Hulk rip off a green lantern's ring before. Nor shove it up that same Green Lantern's own ass. Hence, your claim is a bit unfounded wink.

Oh, and maybe if you get to the next chapter in hooked on phonics, perhaps you'll have the required skills to notice, someone DID mention crushing the ring, you pathetic Cro-Magnon.

stay super
Lol sorry x i give up, anyway i am not some idiot that like to insult people, i just dont like when people dont know a shit about me and talk like soljer sad , anyway i am here to have some fun so people chill out and lets have fun and bring peace to the world raver

Superherovandal
he'd siphon away the gamma radiation from Hulk. Hal is arguably equal to SS. He could transmute Hulk into turd. he could absorb Hulk into the universe in his ring. He could just outright pummel him. he could make a betty ross to calm him. he could use his ring to mess with his adrenaline or use his ring to mess with Hulk's brain and stop the production of adrenaline. he could stop time go back in time and kill banner before he was hulk, he could etc....

SuperChangeling
But he can do that, and Green Lanterns can be compltely dismembered to pieces and come back together. Hal even willed himself back to life, and more than once.

The the can do anything. Hulk can punch and throw stuff.

You are saying that the hulk is one dimensional, and he doesnt have a vast aray of powers, but strength is stronger than energy and telekanises, and the hulk can regenerate and shoot energy back at GL and he can jump and land on GL and jump again and land back on GL after destroying his sheild like he did to DR Dooms "UNBREAKABLE" sheild, and DR Stranges "UNBREAKEBLE SHEILD" and getting close enough to brake onslaughts armor means he can brake GL's bones and stomp on him.

golem370
He fought mental attacks from Professor X Black Bolts powers Galaxy Masters gamma powers he fought off people trying to drain is Gamma Radiation. Green Lantern may be able to stop his adrenaline but like I said Savage Hulk is in defintion at his most Savage. He could proabably see threw the betty trick.

golem370
No plot device because no prep. He doesn't have the foggist idea who betty is or when to go back in time to kill Bruce..

jrodslam
Lantern wins.

SuperChangeling
Originally posted by jrodslam
Lantern wins.

The Hulk gets up close to GL, and he is finished, then comes pounding the dead guy.

partiallyinsane
The entire Green Lantern Corps. Couldn't take on Superboy-prime. Why didn't they just atomize him or shrink him down to the size of a proton so that he couldn't do any real damage...answer they can't or they would have. Hulk has the ability to become even stronger than Superboy-prime and has shown that he has infinite strength on more than one occasion. Hal is so screwed.

Soljer
You are saying that the hulk is one dimensional, and he doesnt have a vast aray of powers, but strength is stronger than energy and telekanises, and the hulk can regenerate and shoot energy back at GL and he can jump and land on GL and jump again and land back on GL after destroying his sheild like he did to DR Dooms "UNBREAKABLE" sheild, and DR Stranges "UNBREAKEBLE SHEILD" and getting close enough to brake onslaughts armor means he can brake GL's bones and stomp on him.

The more often I read your posts, the surer I become that you are just a joke account.

You argue that the hulk is NOT one dimensional, and then give his addition options besides "hitting" and "throwing" as...jumping and landing on the Green Lantern? Haha! Except that Hal has moved fast enough to catch Flash, so I very much doubt that side stepping a falling hulk will be too much of a problem.

And, as I mentioned, the Hulk MAY be able to eventually become strong enough to break Hal's shield. However, the Hulk would have to get close enough, first. Hal can still will his ring to do any of the aforementioned possibilities, if he is sitting, orbiting the earth. Or chilling on Mars with J'onn J'onzz.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by jrodslam
Lantern wins. Well duh... big grinOriginally posted by partiallyinsane
The entire Green Lantern Corps. Couldn't take on Superboy-prime. Why didn't they just atomize him or shrink him down to the size of a proton so that he couldn't do any real damage...answer they can't or they would have. Hulk has the ability to become even stronger than Superboy-prime and has shown that he has infinite strength on more than one occasion. Hal is so screwed. Little forum thing called no PIS.

SuperChangeling
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Well duh... big grinLittle forum thing called no PIS.

Piss isnt real its just PISsed off!

Soljer
Originally posted by partiallyinsane
Why didn't they just atomize him or shrink him down to the size of a proton so that he couldn't do any real damage...answer they can't or they would have.

*laughs* Your namesake serves you well. As X pointed out, it is not because they couldn't, it is because of PIS. As has been evidenced many a time in the Green Lantern history, all of these things that people CLAIM Hal is able to do, he HAS done. Go check out his respect thread. All of this is possible, it is all available to Hal.

All of these options.

And the Hulk is STILL left with: "Hit hard" "Throw hard" or, now, "Jump on hal" laughing .

Dalak
Now, I think Hal will win the majority, even if his "Unlimited Options" Are severely limited by No BFR (Microversing/Ring Universe, etc = BFR IMO)

BUT if there's nothing that Hal can do to keep the Hulk unconscious or Dead for the count, then his Ring will run out and Hulk will win.

Messing with his brain will cause his Healing Factor to compensate.

Going tiny and jumping inside a guy who's immune system has EATEN secondary adamantium isn't smart.

Transmutation? I'm not sure if it's been successfully used on the Hulk, but I'm not even sure if it has even been USED on the Hulk off the top of my head.

Sealing him in something Truly Unbreakable won't be a win.

Sealing him in anything short of Tru Adamantium will allow him to get angry enough to break it, since teh bubbles can keep sunlight out to keep Superman's stressed cells from absorbing more Sunlight, but Hal can't stop him from gettign stronger that way.

GL can drain the Gamma, I'll give him that. But there are more theories that aren't going to work and show a lack of knowledge about the Hulk from people calling others fanboys.

Judge not lest ye be judged.

stay super
and yet hulks power is endless and with enough power he can break the shield,tear hals body and throw his body parts far far away to the sun after all its limitless strength, the same way hulk tear wolverines body his adamantium skeleton in half, you just dont get it maybe the hulk got only one way of fighting and thats hulk smash yes but its not about who is more original its about who can kick whos ass and with limitless power i am sure that the hulk can reach enough power to break hal into dust and you cant say a thing because you dont know what are the limits of his power

Dalak
and yet hulks power is endless and with enough power he can break the shield,tear hals body and throw his body parts far far away to the sun after all its limitless strength, the same way hulk tear wolverines body his adamantium skeleton in half, you just dont get it maybe the hulk got only one way of fighting and thats hulk smash yes but its not about who is more original its about who can kick whos ass and with limitless power i am sure that the hulk can reach enough power to break hal into dust and you cant say a thing because you dont know what are the limits of his power

I hope this isn't adressed to me wink

xmarksthespot
and yet hulks power is endless and with enough power he can break the shield,tear hals body and throw his body parts far far away to the sun after all its limitless strength, the same way hulk tear wolverines body his adamantium skeleton in half, you just dont get it maybe the hulk got only one way of fighting and thats hulk smash yes but its not about who is more original its about who can kick whos ass and with limitless power i am sure that the hulk can reach enough power to break hal into dust and you cant say a thing because you dont know what are the limits of his power confused

Hal wins.

stay super
no dalak it was to soljer

stay super
people dont understand that its not about the variety of moves, its about power,and with limitless power the hulk can even reach the power to break hal in two and throw him into the sun or just break him into dust

Superherovandal
assuming he can touch a guy that can move at multiples of lightspeed. and the ring has auto defenses for its wearer. not like all you have to do is get near him at attack him. His ring has fail safes. and he could easily trap Hulk. You saying Hulk is more powerful than a Big Bang. cause Kyle held a big bang and Hal is equal to him. and Ultimate Wolverine's adamantium is a cheap knockoff of real adamatium seriously. its not all that impressive. Hal has more power and versatility.

Rols
Originally posted by partiallyinsane
The entire Green Lantern Corps. Couldn't take on Superboy-prime. Why didn't they just atomize him or shrink him down to the size of a proton so that he couldn't do any real damage...answer they can't or they would have. Hulk has the ability to become even stronger than Superboy-prime and has shown that he has infinite strength on more than one occasion. Hal is so screwed.

That is called a very low showing of a GL + its pis.

golem370
Green Lantern got beat by Deathstroke haha

Soljer
And others don't understand that no matter the power, if a move cannot be applied, it is ineffective. If the Hulk cannot reach Hal, he cannot hurt him. Also, as far as I know, the Hulk still requires BREATH. Hal could simply surround him with an air-tight bubble that moves WITH the hulk, and is out of the hulk's reach. Imagine one of those little 'gerbil' balls. The hulk wouldn't be able to break it. Not because it is unbreakable, but because it is out of reach, and moves WITH the hulk. Eventually, all the oxygen in the 'ball' would be used, and the hulk would die.

And this idea doesn't even make use of any of the exotic powers the GL has.

As I have said repeatedly, the hulk can eventually become strong enough to render Hal's shield useless. But even ripping him in two won't do much, as Hal has survived dismemberment before. And, as mentioned, even willed himself back to life. Not to mention, Hal has survived super novas, as well, so I doubt our 'piddly' little sun will be a problem.

I still haven't seen a logical way for Hulk to beat Hal :-/.

golem370
I think is Healing Factor help with the breathing thing he has stayed under water for along time dragging an Island. He spoke in the vacuum of space. Like I said Green Lantern has no info on Hulk and since Hal would probably be in the Air when the fight starts he has no idea that someone that large bigger then Doomsday can move at superhuman speeds he could in theory jump and catch Hal of guard or Use a Thunderclap powerful enough to knock down an entire forest. Hulk has not only struck the earth and caused an earthquake on the other side of earth but he also sealed a fizzer in the ground of a planet

Soljer
Errrm...Doomsday could move at near-lightspeed. The hulk tops out around, what, mach 1? BIG difference.

Besides that, I don't think a thunderclap will do much. Hal has faced down sonic threats a hundred times before, like they were nothing. If nothing else, the Auto-shields on the ring would be able to protect Hal.

golem370
Then Hulk jumps and Shatters the Shield with a punch that was able to shatter an Asterod twice the since of Earth. Hulk has jump from earth's surface to orbit before that not only takes alot of strength but momentum and speed had that with possibly unlimited strength Green Lanterns shield might shatter. Read these feats and tell me there is no way Hulk could win. http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f51/t354306.html

Soljer
-_-.

Are you ignorant? Or illiterate? I mean..you type, so you must be partially literate. So you can read....do you just CHOOSE not to read what I write?

How many times in this thread have I said that the Hulk may have the power to destroy Hal's shield?! Good god! I've just mentioned that he won't NEED it! You haven't contested that argument at all. You keep arguing that the Hulk may break his shield, while I repeat myself again and again - he won't NEED to.

GAHH.

The hulk can hold his breath. Great. He still NEEDS to breath - thus, no oxygen = a win for the lantern. I don't care if the Hulk can hold his breath for a week. It may be a long way to a win, but it is still a win.

Unlimited strength means SHIT-ALL to someone who has the ability to transmute your body into a twinkie. Or someone who could change all the oxygen around you into gaseous iron.

You are thinking too much of the Hulk's fight. One dimensional. Punch, punch, punch. It doesn't NEED To be the Hulk's fight, and, in fact, it WON'T be. Hal is intelligent, he is creative, he won't LET it become the Hulk's fight. Hal will make it HIS fight. Creative, aloof, and easy. Hal wins.

Broly92
-_-.

Are you ignorant? Or illiterate? I mean..you type, so you must be partially literate. So you can read....do you just CHOOSE not to read what I write?

How many times in this thread have I said that the Hulk may have the power to destroy Hal's shield?! Good god! I've just mentioned that he won't NEED it! You haven't contested that argument at all. You keep arguing that the Hulk may break his shield, while I repeat myself again and again - he won't NEED to.

GAHH.

The hulk can hold his breath. Great. He still NEEDS to breath - thus, no oxygen = a win for the lantern. I don't care if the Hulk can hold his breath for a week. It may be a long way to a win, but it is still a win.

Unlimited strength means SHIT-ALL to someone who has the ability to transmute your body into a twinkie. Or someone who could change all the oxygen around you into gaseous iron.

You are thinking too much of the Hulk's fight. One dimensional. Punch, punch, punch. It doesn't NEED To be the Hulk's fight, and, in fact, it WON'T be. Hal is intelligent, he is creative, he won't LET it become the Hulk's fight. Hal will make it HIS fight. Creative, aloof, and easy. Hal wins.
Why does everyone hate the Hulk sad

Soljer
Damn, son. I'm not hating on the Hulk - I am merely pointing out that he is out-classed by the Lantern. Hell, I don't even care that much for the lantern's! Or DC at all, in most cases, I prefer marvel! But when it comes down to it, the Hulk can't do a damn thing to Hal.

stay super
the hulk doesnt need weeks or a long fight with him he just needs to grab him thats it and hal is dust,as for you broly i just signed in today so i dont know who loves the hulk and who doesnt but i can ssure you that i love the hulk he always was one of the coolest and always will be

Dalak
Soljer, since you are yelling about it: Hulk can survive in OUTER SPACE UNAIDED WITH NO AIR as of RIGHT BEFORE PLANET HULK.

I've shown the scans here before, he no longer needs to breathe.

Soljer
Did the scan say that the Hulk had 'evolved' beyond breathing? Please, enlighten me.

Otherwise, it appears that he was simply holding his breath, as he has a hundred times before. He had been in outer space unaided before, and even spoke in outer space (a comon comic feat that is entirely impossible, but necessary for the plot). Doesn't mean that he doesn't need to breathe.

batdude123
Hal 10/10 easily.

xmarksthespot
Green Lantern got beat by Deathstroke haha He he he *schoolgirl giggle* he he he...

roll eyes (sarcastic)

SuperChangeling
Did the scan say that the Hulk had 'evolved' beyond breathing? Please, enlighten me.

Otherwise, it appears that he was simply holding his breath, as he has a hundred times before. He had been in outer space unaided before, and even spoke in outer space (a comon comic feat that is entirely impossible, but necessary for the plot). Doesn't mean that he doesn't need to breathe.

Your really starting to piss me off with your Hulk cant do shit to anything NONSENCE, virused.

SuperChangeling
Originally posted by batdude123
Hal 10/10 easily.

Hulk easily he can reflect the energy brake his force feiled and then punch the matter out of his face.

Soljer
Your really starting to piss me off with your Hulk cant do shit to anything NONSENCE, virused.

*laughs* The stubborn and ignorant are oft easily angered. Besides, you can hardly form a coherent thought. Am I to assume you have the knowledge on how to not only construct a virus, but send one to me, without ANY knowledge of my location? The only way you could BEGIN to 'virus' me (I didn't know that 'virus' was a verb...) is by hacking THIS site for administrator/Moderator rights, thus finding my IP address, and then sniffing for packets I have sent, finding the easiest way to send me a root-access-tunnel without my knowledge, and THEN 'virusing' me.

What a dolt, I wouldn't even go as far to suppose that you have any idea how to make a virus any more complex than "deltree C: \*.*". Good lord, your blatant ignorance and arrogance astounds me.

batdude123
Hulk easily he can reflect the energy brake his force feiled and then punch the matter out of his face.

You're such an idiot. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Hulk LOSES. End of story. Hal is in another class than Hulk. Hal would absorb all the gamma radiation in Hulk's body and turn him into whimpy Bruce Banner again.

Dalak

Originally posted by Dalak
Issue #90

http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/2976/incrediblehulk90024fu.th.jpg
Fury makes his statement

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/9929/incrediblehulk90051hs.th.jpg
Hulk has his breather broken halfway through the fight. 4 pages later he gets a metal tentacle through the ear and is taken in the sattelite

http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/8060/incrediblehulk90091qp.th.jpg
Page before the tentacle, Hulk talking in space.

Issue #91

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/9982/incrediblehulk910063pj.th.jpg
http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/3980/incrediblehulk910078jh.th.jpg
Banner gets pulled out into space as he transforms

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/4923/incrediblehulk910193ch.th.jpg
http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/7509/incrediblehulk910207se.th.jpg
12 pages later he gets into a ship that doesn't show any atmosphere (Doesn't say there isn't one either) and Talks.

Issue #92

http://img93.imageshack.us/img93/1151/vfxincrediblehulk920025ay.th.jpg
Hulk screaming in space and surviving direct exposure to whatever stresses weaken people going through this wormhole. Everyone passing through including the Silver Surfer have been affected by it.

I hope this all helps.

Accel
Hulk didn't necessarily evolve beyond breathing itself, but something allows him to breathe in space now.

batdude123
Hal 10/10 with ease.

Sea King

tp him into the middel of the sun or into the core of the planet.

even if that dont kill him hes stuck their so gl wins

Dalak
Hulk didn't necessarily evolve beyond breathing itself, but something allows him to breathe in space now.

In which case removing the breathable air from around him still does nothing, though "Breathing in Space" is technically impossible I think he's just got something in his body/blood that replaces oxygen in his system.

Sea King
In which case removing the breathable air from around him still does nothing, though "Breathing in Space" is technically impossible I think he's just got something in his body/blood that replaces oxygen in his system.

ah who does need oxygen anymore anyways laughing

but really their is nothing that hulk can do to hal cause hulk would not even be able to touch him

Accel
"Breathing in space" just seems to be a way that some characters can survive in the vacuum of space, but not be beyond breathing. Superman learned to breathe in space. Lobo can breathe in space. These guys aren't necessarily beyond breathing altogether.

Overall, this just means sticking Hulk into space isn't going to kill him.

Sea King
"Breathing in space" just seems to be a way that some characters can survive in the vacuum of space, but not be beyond breathing. Superman learned to breathe in space. Lobo can breathe in space. These guys aren't necessarily beyond breathing altogether.

your right but this aint a fight to the death simply immoblizing hulk would work wink

Soljer

*nods* but perhaps filling his lungs with gaseous iron, would? wink.

SuperChangeling
*nods* but perhaps filling his lungs with gaseous iron, would? wink.

Nope the Hulk would spitt it out, and then crush GL.

Sea King
Nope the Hulk would spitt it out, and then crush GL.

do you understand what a gl can do??

hulk would not even be able to touch any gl.

batdude123
Don't worry SK, he's an idiot. wink

Validus
morons roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sea King
Don't worry SK, he's an idiot. wink

ah dude you know what i just thought of batdude!?!

i saw you put SK and when i looked at it i thought Side Kick i was like confused

then i realized it was Sea King

Soljer
I truly hope someone tells me how to SPIT OUT iron from their LUNGS.

Please. Maybe, if SuperChangeling taught them, smokers could spit out all that Tar, and have new healthy lungs again! Perfect!

batdude123
no expression

Sea King

Please. Maybe, if SuperChangeling taught them, smokers could spit out all that Tar, and have new healthy lungs again! Perfect!

na hulk would just spit up gamma radition witch would take all that crap out of his lungs roll eyes (sarcastic)

Soljer
Oh yeah, cause the Hulk can now exude radiation from any orifice at will.

Poor Betty. wink.

rotiart
Hulk has a 1/10 chance to win. Thats it. Only way is if he gets lucky. Hal takes the CLEAR majority every time.

Hulk has never defeated surfer. never. ever ever.

He has hit the surfer. but never defeated.

surfer is marvel's gl.

gl beats hulk.

especially the most confident and second, if not most, powerful of all gl's ever.

btw. anyone ever wonder why the starheart and gl ring are both green. Whats up with that. Did they have extra green ink lying around cause they spent all the red and blue already or what...

Sea King
Oh yeah, cause the Hulk can now exude radiation from any orifice at will.

Poor Betty. wink.

you know i was joking right?? cause that is what sc said hulk could do is shoot gamma radition and bleed it also.

Sea King
Originally posted by rotiart
Hulk has a 1/10 chance to win. Thats it. Only way is if he gets lucky. Hal takes the CLEAR majority every time.

Hulk has never defeated surfer. never. ever ever.

He has hit the surfer. but never defeated.

surfer is marvel's gl.

gl beats hulk.

especially the most confident and second, if not most, powerful of all gl's ever.

btw. anyone ever wonder why the starheart and gl ring are both green. Whats up with that. Did they have extra green ink lying around cause they spent all the red and blue already or what...

no go to the Allan Scott Respect tread (the link is under my sig) their is a compleat explation of the starheart and were it comes from and why alans ring is weak against wood.

Soljer
Originally posted by Sea King
you know i was joking right?? cause that is what sc said hulk could do is shoot gamma radition and bleed it also.

No shit. Did you think the 'poor betty' comment was not purely in jest? Jesus, you're a little thick, Sea King.

Sea King
No shit. Did you think the 'poor betty' comment was not purely in jest? Jesus, you're a little thick, Sea King.

embarrasment but at least i not so mean embarrasment

Dalak

Maybe the way someone taught Hulk to inhale Reed Richards and spit him back out wink Yes this is a serious feat.

As I've said before, Hal wins, but it will take the Higher-Ends stuff to do it. It's KO for 10 or Death.

Sea King
Maybe the way someone taught Hulk to inhale Reed Richards and spit him back out wink Yes this is a serious feat.

As I've said before, Hal wins, but it will take the Higher-Ends stuff to do it. It's KO for 10 or Death.

hal could just turn ivisable and intangable so he cant be seen or touched

batdude123
There are so many f*ckin options for Hal that I don't even want to get started on them. His creativeness and will power are the limit.

Dalak
Originally posted by Sea King
hal could just turn ivisable and intangable so he cant be seen or touched

Can't Vision do that? Hulk still see's him.

Same with Astral forms, Ghosts, and other Magics.

Dalak
There are so many f*ckin options for Hal that I don't even want to get started on them. His creativeness and will power are the limit.

Agreed, but NO BFR, Hulk's breathing habits, and his dynamic strength limit those somewhat. Not enough to give Hulk the Win, but the are limited.

Go on.

Admit it. big grin

Hal's options are limited.

batdude123
Agreed, but NO BFR, Hulk's breathing habits, and his dynamic strength limit those somewhat. Not enough to give Hulk the Win, but the are limited.

Go on.

Admit it. big grin

No, they're really not. laughing

Sea King
Can't Vision do that? Hulk still see's him.

Same with Astral forms, Ghosts, and other Magics.

ok then he still cant touch him and if hal wanted he could just simply turn him back to banner by calming him down with his ring.

Sea King

Go on.

Admit it. big grin

hal could tp hulk where ever he wants to

he could turn him back into banner(as stated how earler)

he could make something that absobs gamma radition also turning him back to banner

put him in an air tight unbreackable bubble(or cage,box...ect)

put him in an alternite reality.

hack him into pices and then put each pice into a sepreat box that prevent regenration so he dose not regenerate.

and that is just off the top of my head so yes he has mainy mainy options.

golem370
Originally posted by AQUA-MARINER
tp him into the middel of the sun or into the core of the planet.

even if that dont kill him hes stuck their so gl wins

No bfr

Zack Fair
Hal puts Hulk in a bubble. Flies up to space and hangs there with Hulk for eternity.

carver9
Hulk for the high majority.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by carver9
Hulk for the high majority. http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/e8/eb/ae/e8ebae32ab885375ba76afe1c80ca050.jpg

carver9
Originally posted by Zack Fair
http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/e8/eb/ae/e8ebae32ab885375ba76afe1c80ca050.jpg

laughing out loud

golem370
NO BFR :M mad mad

Stoic
I'm wondering why the Hulk would be unable to burst the light constructs? I mean it's not as if they haven't been breached in the past.

LordofBrooklyn
Build an alternate reality around him.

Drain the gamma radiation from Banner.

Werewolf582
Hulk 6-7/10

Tony Stark
Didn't doomsday kill thousands of Green Lanterns

Happy Dance

DarkSaint85
Lol, he didn't meet Hal, though.

Delta1938
Originally posted by Tony Stark
Happy Dance

Fail on both of you. Considering A: How it happened, and B: Doomsday>Hulk anyways.

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by Delta1938
Fail on both of you. Considering A: How it happened, and B: Doomsday>Hulk anyways.
Hey! HULK SMASH PUNY SCIENCE EXPERIMENT!

....oh yeah...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.