Dead Man's Chest Script

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jackyhehe
Hello there! Does anybody here knows where I can get hold of Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Man's Chest script online? Thanks!

JaehSkywalker
hmm... ever tried google?

sccch
I've been looking too,but I can't find it.I just find stuff about the 1st or 3rd movie.sadwalk

JaehSkywalker
maybe try yahoo.. >.<

basically, i dunno where... hehehe...

sccch
I've tried yahoo AND google,but I don't know how to make it search specificly what I want.I mainly get 'POTC 3 script'.crybabysadangel

JaehSkywalker
lemme try..

no luck.. sad

Jackyhehe
same does for me... soo sad...

JaehSkywalker
yeah..

LovelyOne
Doubt they will have it on the net before the movie is out of the cinemas.

JaehSkywalker
me too... erm

sccch
I'm writing a story based COMPLETLY off the movie,I foget the lines and to make it worse,my parents don't want to see it again. weep

choosewisely
u can dl it... ninja

sccch
bawling

choosewisely
sorry sad

Mønkey
ninja just go into the cinema (make sure to have laptop or pen and paper) and just write write write away!!!

choosewisely
you wont keep up stick out tongue

lady_captinjack
Originally posted by sccch
I'm writing a story based COMPLETLY off the movie,I foget the lines and to make it worse,my parents don't want to see it again. weep my parents dont like me seeing it over and over agian but idc...i have seen it 7 times already! big grin

choosewisely
my parents don't mind (think so) even tho my mom didn't like it

sccch
Well,I can't drive yet.sadangelBut we are going to see it in a drive-in for the last time,and I am taking pen and paper and getting down as much as I can.

evilm0nki3
It's got TONS of stuff on it so it takes a while to load and scrolls slowly. its basically just the dialogue. its on the right hand side down the page past the videos. I copied and pasted into wordpad cause the page is so hard to load...

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=52137925

brokenxxheart14
ive seen it 3 times and my mom doesnt want me to see it anymore but idc wut she says ima see it more times lol

lady_captinjack
thats what i did!

brokenxxheart14
parents dont understand.....i wanna see it a lot b4 it leaves theater cus i like seeing it on the big screen hehe

lady_captinjack
i know.....i want to see again

sccch
Parents! They'll never understand.

brokenxxheart14
lol trueee thatt

lady_captinjack
well my mom, she doesnt want me seeing it again but my dad could care less

choosewisely
why not, i think it's weird

elven_hobbit_16
Hey Guys!!!! here's the link to th PotC 2 DMC Script...
go to imsdb.com/scripts and look up Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Man's Chest

enjoy!!!
elven_hobit_16

random21
ive been lookin fer the scripts everywhere!! thank you so much =]

CaptinJackLover
^diddo!

surfchikpir8fan
omg thanx soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much elevan_hobbit_16 ur a legend i can live now lol thanx again iv been searching 4 ages thanx

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.