Warrior Madness Thor vs The Justice League with a twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Warrior Madness Thor is 10x stronger then normal Thor and the twist is he is in full battle mode. (No fatigue problems). No Power gem. Now thats 10x stronger then Normal Thor plus the Belt of strength which doubles his strength and his Gauntlets of strength which also doubles his strength again. Now add in his Asgardian Battle Armor I think this would be a hell of a fight..

My Idea of The True Warrior Madness Thor looks like I know it's King Thor thou

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/golem370/Thor_002.jpg

Justice League
Superman
Captain Marvel
Wonder Woman
Green Lantern
Superboy/not prime
Supergirl/normal
Aquaman
Plastic Man
Atom Smasher

Asgardian Battle Armor: Mystical armor that protects the wearer from all manners of harm. Rarely used.

Belt of Strength: Mystical belt that doubles the physical power of the wearer, but causes early fatigue. Rarely used.

Flying Chariot: Single axle chariot drawn by two large enchanted goats known as Toothgrinder and Toothgnasher.

Gauntlets of Strength: Mystical iron gloves that double the physical power of the wearer, but cause early fatigue. Rarely used.

Mjolnir: Mystical Uru hammer crafted by dwarfs and enchanted with mystical ruins by Odin, king of the Norse gods, capable of granting its possessor the physical powers of Thor as well as control of the elements of weather (wind, rain, snow, fog, thunder and lightning), project or absorb mystical energies, open dimensional portals and enable flight when thrown without releasing the handle thong; always returning to the wielder when thrown and can not be lifted by any being deemed unworthy by Odin.

lilnutta12
thor will eventually loose

Broly92
Originally posted by golem370
Warrior Madness Thor is 10x stronger then normal Thor and the twist is he is in full battle mode. (No fatigue problems). No Power gem. Now thats 10x stronger then Normal Thor plus the Belt of strength which doubles his strength and his Gauntlets of strength which also doubles his strength again. Now add in his Asgardian Battle Armor I think this would be a hell of a fight..

My Idea of The True Warrior Madness Thor looks like I know it's King Thor thou

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/golem370/Thor_002.jpg

Justice League
Superman
Captain Marvel
Wonder Woman
Green Lantern
Superboy/not prime
Supergirl/normal
Aquaman
Plastic Man
Atom Smasher

Asgardian Battle Armor: Mystical armor that protects the wearer from all manners of harm. Rarely used.

Do you mean the Destroyer Armor if yes he humiliats the JLA

golem370
Not sure but I would think this

golem370
bump

Priest
Originally posted by golem370
Not sure but I would think this

yeah thats it, the first pic was king thor.
Thor wins this easily.

Scoobless
Yup

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.