whats better rock or R'n'B

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Punkrocker182
so wat do think rock or R'n'B i say rock it dont all sound the same and R'n'B is aways about the same thing drugs guns and all stuff like that and wats up with all this yo-yo wats up dog y do u want to be called a dog. and they all call themselfs P.I.M.P.S but thats a bad thing it means a slave a low-life.

StyleTime
Originally posted by Punkrocker182
so wat do think rock or R'n'B i say rock it dont all sound the same and R'n'B is aways about the same thing drugs guns and all stuff like that and wats up with all this yo-yo wats up dog y do u want to be called a dog. and they all call themselfs P.I.M.P.S but thats a bad thing it means a slave a low-life.
Well, if you're going to judge one by only what you hear on the radio, it's not a fair comparison.

It's akin to me saying, " I prefer R'n'B because people only scream or sing about the nonsensical to try and sound profound in rock."

StinkFist462
oh lord. another one of these threads..

Mugen
are you fa'real......dots

why dont you turn off MTV and stop listening to the radio cuz your contrasting genre you really dont know anything about. an what kinda of a pimp is a slave, they got those in the UK?

Inspectah Deck
laughing out loud

R'n'B is about guns and drugs?

barbarossa
What the.....

I don't believe I 'm going to waste my time with a real response to this. Instead, I will quote someone else.

Originally posted by Mugen
are you fa'real......

Cerberus

That is quite possibly the funniest thing I have ever heard laughing

n00b no expression

Punkrocker182
I'm not judging what i hear on the radio, TV or friends just the most of it is bout drugs guns etc some of it good but i still like rock rock i was just asking 4 what you think of it I've told you wat i think of it i just wanna hear yours coz i had no think else better to do besides i used to listen to R'n'B myself.

cking
in this era rock is head and shoulders above it. every type of music had an era which it was or is the best. R'n'B is not doing so good right now and I don't see it making any kind of comeback in a long time. back in the day it was really good but it is nowhere near rock and it was still behind rock even when rap and pop music didn't exist yet.

Mugen
I'm not judging what i hear on the radio, TV or friends just the most of it is bout drugs guns etc some of it good but i still like rock rock i was just asking 4 what you think of it I've told you wat i think of it i just wanna hear yours coz i had no think else better to do besides i used to listen to R'n'B myself. I dont know what kina of RnB you listen too, but i havent heard anything with drugs, guns and whatever you said was in it. i think you are thinking of mainstream rap music, and the only place you'll hear that garbage has got to be on TV or radio, cuz you wont find it elsewhere. not in the Underground at least.

P, that Dude
^there's still a few good mainstream acts b

pinki_1O1
well i like some rock i like korn and trivium but then again they are the only real rock iv heard but i also like RnB like stuff like where is the love by the black eyed peas stuff like that i like well prob cause im catholic but hey i listen to korn dont i so there is no real reply to this but i have just given it to you angel devil

Deathblow
Originally posted by pinki_1O1
RnB like stuff like where is the love by the black eyed peas stuff like that

No. That's not RnB. Usher, Beyonce, Neyo, Chris Brown and so forth, that's not RnB. Why this currently popular new wave of predominantly African American pop singers have been labeled RnB is beyond me.

Anyway, this thread isn't going to end well, obviously, so I'll make like my screename and issue a quick merciful one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.