War-Hulk & Devil Hulk & Pitt & Spider-Hulk vs JLA & HP DD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SuperChangeling
War-Hulk
Devil Hulk
Spider-Hulk
Pitt

VS

JLA
HPDD

Reaper777
That many hulks and pitt is a match for just about anyone,
but the entire JLA is too.

Somehow I think the Hulks an Pitt would win.

golem370
I think you should pay attenion to Bannerless Hulk Changeling.

http://www.spiderfan.org/characters/toxin.html

Soljer
Originally posted by Reaper777
That many hulks and pitt is a match for just about anyone,
but the entire JLA is too.

Somehow I think the Hulks an Pitt would win.

*Shakes head* They're too slow.

golem370
http://www.leaderslair.com/gammapeople/incarnations/incarnations.html
http://www.hulknews.com/hulkdatabase/incarnations2.php

Sin I AM
to many one-dimensional characters.....they would get beaten, and badly

lilnutta12
what are dev hulks powers again

SuperChangeling
Originally posted by Sin I AM
to many one-dimensional characters.....they would get beaten, and badly

Strength is more ifective than energy and laser vision and flight.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by SuperChangeling

U are kidding right......u could be the strongest there is n any universe, Marvel, DC, Image, whatever....but u'd still get curbstomped by a decent telepath....

+++ for your info Devil Hulk has as of yet to make a physical manifestation, so his "powers" are nil

Reaper777

It would be pretty hard for the Hulks and Pitt to win since there are so many powerful characters on the other team(Green lantern, superman, martian manhunter)

I want the Hulks and Pitt to win but I dont know if they'd be able to pull it off.

SuperChangeling
Originally posted by Reaper777
It would be pretty hard for the Hulks and Pitt to win since there are so many powerful characters on the other team(Green lantern, superman, martian manhunter)

I want the Hulks and Pitt to win but I dont know if they'd be able to pull it off.

Devil Hulk and War-Hulk should win.

Dinalfos
SuperChangeling is the most succesful uninspired Troll I've ever seen. He has everyone at his feet and they don't even know it.

Sin I AM
Because he is totally devoted to the concept that Hulk is the end all character and in now way shape or form be deafeted by anyone.....

hulkrulz
Devil Hulk's strength comes from the anguish bruce has suffered so he's pretty damn strong. Martian Hunter and Green Lantern are women

HUlk's and Pitt

rotiart
Devil Hulk and War-Hulk should win.

Devil Hulk is a figment of the imagination....

rotiart
Devil Hulk has only shown strength on the MENTAL plane. Nothing on the PHYSICAL plane. and in that plane, banner owned all. Grey and Savage and Professor were all about the same in that plane, what does that tell you?

Sea King
Gl Wins by him self cause all of those are based on physical strength were that cant win a fight alone

cept for devil and he aint gonna out will the man who was sapouse to have one of the strongest will powers in dc

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.