Does Anikens Like To Kill Things

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

aids_lol
WITH HIS LASER EYES

Blaxican Hydra
*sniff* I smell more pathetic freinds sent here by equaly pathetic people.

But I have allergies, so I may just be smelling my own mucus.

GM Nebaris
That's clearly big gay Al.

Blaxican Hydra
w00t?

Motoko Sama
laughing

Archangelysses
Serious Plot Loss there

overlord
Originally posted by aids_lol
WITH HIS LASER EYES I've seen way better trolls than you, my friend.

Jam-Jul_Lison
Originally posted by overlord
I've seen way better trolls than you, my friend.

one of which is you Overlord. lol. Also forgive me for trolling on this thread. just could not resist. lol

Captain REX
l0lz! Good one. no expression

JaehSkywalker
what the-?

Blaxican Hydra
nyger plz.

Lord Saboteur
Originally posted by Jam-Jul_Lison
one of which is you Overlord. lol. Also forgive me for trolling on this thread. just could not resist. lol No trolling on my internet please, kthnx.

Originally posted by JaehSkywalker
what the-? Happy Dance

Originally posted by Blaxican Hydra
nyger plz. eek!

Archangelysses
sad, so sad,

SS should be shot for letting his gf have the Keyboard.

Universal truth

Never give a woman your credit card, car keys or keyboard.

(no offense to yourself Jaeh, as it is your Keyboard to start with)

overlord
one of which is you Overlord. lol. Also forgive me for trolling on this thread. just could not resist. lol Yeah, I make a lot of threads, don't I? Especially my 'LOTR Two Towers' thread was grandeur trolling and I also always put in bad spelling to annoy people or constantly talk about Dooku and use the same arguments without caring about what other people say. I am 1337 troll, you all suxxorz.

But seriously, can you shut the hell up about your trolling nonsense for just once?

SnakeEyes
How the hell is this still open?!

Darth Callous
Originally posted by aids_lol
WITH HIS LASER EYES

Shut up, kid!

GM Nebaris
Yeah, I make a lot of threads, don't I? Especially my 'LOTR Two Towers' thread was grandeur trolling and I also always put in bad spelling to annoy people or constantly talk about Dooku and use the same arguments without caring about what other people say. I am 1337 troll, you all suxxorz.

But seriously, can you shut the hell up about your trolling nonsense for just once? You're a kind of troll. Kinda like Blaxican. It's all cool though.

Jam-Jul_Lison
Yeah, I make a lot of threads, don't I? Especially my 'LOTR Two Towers' thread was grandeur trolling and I also always put in bad spelling to annoy people or constantly talk about Dooku and use the same arguments without caring about what other people say. I am 1337 troll, you all suxxorz.

But seriously, can you shut the hell up about your trolling nonsense for just once?

I usualy just stick to the star wars threads so i have not seen those threads. I saw an opening and went for it there. Like you wouldn't have done the same thing.

Lord Saboteur
I usualy just stick to the star wars threads so i have not seen those threads. I saw an opening and went for it there. Like you wouldn't have done the same thing.

Originally posted by Lord Saboteur
No trolling on my internet please, kthnx.

overlord
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

/\ This will help you gain intelligence.

And no, I am not like you and I almost never create threads.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.