Sentry, She Hulk (New), Quasar vs Superman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern Guy Gardner

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CaptainStoic
Which team would win in your opinion?

Broly92
Marvel 6/10

batdude123
DC 7/10. This is basically GL/Supes/Wonder Woman vs. Sentry and Quasar. She Hulk would be a nonfactor.

Broly92
Originally posted by batdude123
DC 7/10. This is basically GL/Supes/Wonder Woman vs. Sentry and Quasar. She Hulk would be a nonfactor.
She can punch WW a few times knocking her down Sentry beats Supes in a matter of blows and Quasar owns Guy

Quasar=Kyle Kyle>>Guy
but WW then takes out She-Hulk and is easily beaten by Sentry or curbstobed by double team

LethalFemme
She Hulk dies at the hand of WW she's nowhere near her.erm

lilnutta12
sentry in africa on a hot summers day can beat superman,
wonderwoman would cain she hulk,
gl is destined to loose to quasar - hes not as strong as the rest - ion,parallax,spectre,darkl antern

Broly92
Originally posted by LethalFemme
She Hulk dies at the hand of WW she's nowhere near her.erm
Yes but she will get a puch or two then get schooled

marvelprince
Shulkie dies but Quasar takes out GL after not too much trouble. Let them switch partners and have Superman vs Quasar while Wonderwoman vs Sentry. Quasar holds him off with his shields and attempts to drain him in the process while Sentry takes care of Wondy. Then its Quasar and Sentry vs Superman. Have Sentry hold Superman and have Quasar drain the solar energy from both of them. Sentry'll be ok cause he can draw infinite amounts of energy from anywhere, not only from sunlight while Superman is weakened.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by marvelprince
Shulkie dies but Quasar takes out GL after not too much trouble. Let them switch partners and have Sentry vs Quasar while Wonderwoman vs Sentry. Quasar holds him off with his shields and attempts to drain him in the process while Sentry takes care of Wondy. Then its Quasar and Sentry vs Superman. Have Sentry hold Superman and have Quasar drain the solar energy from both of them. Sentry'll be ok cause he can draw infinite amounts of energy from anywhere, not only from sunlight while Superman is weakened.

Why would Sentry fight his teammate?

Originally posted by Broly92
Yes but she will get a puch or two then get schooled

Nope too slow.

Broly92
Originally posted by LethalFemme
Why would Sentry fight his teammate?

Nope too slow.
Wonder Woman is not known for speedblitzing when it is not needed

jrodslam

I agree.

Soljer
While I believe two of the three marvel characters (guess which) are superior to their DC counterparts, she-hulk is a smear on the grass within the first second of the fight.

As an above poster said, this is Sentry and Quasar vs. Superman, Wonder Woman, and Guy.

Sentry > Superman and Quasar > Guy....but with the addition of Wonder Woman....it definitely evens the odds a bit.

So much, in fact, I'll say 5/10. Draw.

batdude123
Um why does everybody always poop on the GLs such as Guy and John??? confused

roll eyes (sarcastic) Jesus, read Green Lantern: Recharge and then you'll understand how good Guy is.

DC wins this. I know people would like to believe that Sentry would beat Superman, but that just wouldn't be the case. Sentry has a lack of feats that would suggest so, and has Superman has much higher ones than that. Sentry's entire character is based on speculation, and his on panel feats DO NOT suggest that he is>>Superman.

Wonder Woman would b*tch smack She Hulk with EASE.

Broly92
Originally posted by jrodslam
I agree.
Same with Guy except Quasr is a challenge to Supes or WW while WW could not beat Sentry

Sin I AM
Team DC....Sentry isnt experienced enough to lead his team to victory, She-Hulks a non-factor so it leaves just Quasar to get his ass kicked

Broly92
Sentry>Superman who beats the whole JLA when he uses all of his power so Sentry beats Supes, Quasar beats Guy, and WW beats She-Hulk then it is
WW vs. Sentry and Quasar

marvelprince

roll eyes (sarcastic) Jesus, read Green Lantern: Recharge and then you'll understand how good Guy is.

DC wins this. I know people would like to believe that Sentry would beat Superman, but that just wouldn't be the case. Sentry has a lack of feats that would suggest so, and has Superman has much higher ones than that. Sentry's entire character is based on speculation, and his on panel feats DO NOT suggest that he is>>Superman.

I don't see that fact that since Sentry is a newer character means that he can't beat Superman

jrodslam

Co-signed.

Sentry has yet to display power proving to be superior to Superman. He may be superior only by speculation alone. He doesnt have the feats to back that up however.

batdude123
Originally posted by marvelprince
I don't see that fact that since Sentry is a newer character means that he can't beat Superman

Based on what we've seen, he isn't above Superman. That's all I'm saying. I'm just sick of people assuming that he's above Superman without any proof. Speculation doesn't make you a better or stronger character.

Soleran

Quasar is beyond most GL's.......................that's just how it is.

She-Hulk is shit

Sentry and Superman who really cares.

batdude123
Sentry>Superman

Based on what? Just because you think so? roll eyes (sarcastic)

jrodslam
Originally posted by Soleran

Most isnt all. Quasar is = or slighly below Surfer in which the same can be said for the top Lanterns.

It was said that Kyle >> Guy? As Ion maybe.

batdude123

She-Hulk is shit

Sentry and Superman who really cares.

Like I said, read a couple of Guy's titles before you lump him into the "crap" GL squad. IMO, Guy is close, if not on Quasar's level. In your terms, Guy knows how to TANGO you know CHACHACHA.

Broly92
Superman>Sentry based on what is Superman more powerful

batdude123
Most isnt all. Quasar is = or slighly below Surfer in which the same can be said for the top Lanterns.

Exactly. wink Like I said, people should read GL: Recharge before they judge how good Guy is.

Broly92
Like I said, read a couple of Guy's titles before you lump him into the "crap" GL squad. IMO, Guy is close, if not on Quasar's level. In your terms, Guy knows how to TANGO you know CHACHACHA.
Like I said
Quasar=Kyle/Hal
Kyle/Hal>Guy doesn't mean I don't think he is stong just that Quasar is better

Soleran

I am guessing that little gem of clarity was for you since I specifically used MOST on purpose and everyone knows that MOST isn't all.

batdude123
Superman>Sentry based on what is Superman more powerful

Based on FEATS!!!!!!!!!! That is what Sentry lacks. We cannot speculate that a charcter is superior to another character. Your argument is MAJORLY flawed. Sentry does not have ANY feats that suggest he is above Superman's level. You just want him to be above Superman because you hate him.

Broly92
Based on FEATS!!!!!!!!!! That is what Sentry lacks. We cannot speculate that a charcter is superior to another character. Your argument is MAJORLY flawed. Sentry does not have ANY feats that suggest he is above Superman's level. You just want him to be above Superman because you hate him.
Fine Superman>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Everyone I don't care anymore sorry for trying to argue against Superman down

jrodslam
Like I said
Quasar=Kyle/Hal
Kyle/Hal>Guy doesn't mean I don't think he is stong just that Quasar is better

Its all opinion. Personally, i think...

Hal > Quasar=Guy=Kyle.
I actually think Guy would beat Kyle, but thats my opinion.

marvelprince
Look I think DC team here will win, my first scenario was just a possible in which Marvel could win, but Guy is not on Quasar's level. Read Recharge, it was ok. Now you look at Q's feats from his old series and tell me whose superior.

Superman, Wonderwoman and Guy have all worked together before. Their teamwork alone gives them an edge. She-Hulk is a non-factor sorry to say. Sentry and Superman duke it out for a while, Quasar beats Guy so its Superman/Wonderwoman vs Sentry/Quasar. If S and G can perform the teamwork I had posted earlier they would win but I doubt that would happen before Superman and Wonderwoman come up with a plan to win.

DC 6/10

jrodslam
I am guessing that little gem of clarity was for you since I specifically used MOST on purpose and everyone knows that MOST isn't all.

What was the point of even mentioning Quasar is above most GL's? Im sure people know that since all GL's arent equal or close in abilities and skill.

In this fight however, Quasar isnt above the GL's in question(Hal, Guy, Kyle).

Adam Warlock
I have a little break from work.

The only problem on that team is probably the GL.

He can potentially do anything with his ring. But, if team Marvel approaches this match differently, they have a chance. Superman ain't beating Sentry quickly. I mean who has been able to put Sentry down? The Collective? Yep, he has the combined power of over a million mutants. Genis? knocked Sentry down and BFR'd him, Genis could probably take Superman seeing how powerful he was. Both guys couldn't put Sentry down for the count.

Sentry's powers haven't been totally revealed as of yet. He can at the very least stalemate Superman for a while. On the other hand... While I send She-Hulk against GL Guy as a distraction since she is a meat shield in my scenario, Quasar will encase WW in a construct bubble.

Oh, if people are gonna say she broke out of the bubble in the JLA/Avengers crossover, I don't think she'd be able to break out of it now.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/field.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/field2.jpg

Wonder Women won't be escaping that anytime soon. Unless Wonder Woman is more powerful than all those heroes pounding on his constructs. Some would attribute that to PIS, like I did, until he did it again here:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/quasar032126xd.jpg

Unless WW is more powerful than the entire Shia'r Imperial Guard, she will not be breaking this construct. She will remain trapped until Quasar can help finish off Superman.

How will he finish the Man Of Steel? Easy, he would drain Superman like Triumph would have done if it weren't for him getting distracted.

See:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/siphonenergy.jpg

Draining Superman would be no problem for the Star Siphoning powers of Quasar:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/ttpps0931db.jpg

Quasar has complete control over the Electromagnetic Spectrum. Imagine a super Magneto or Dr. Polaris, with access to limitless amounts of energy and potentially unlimited energy siphoning abilities.

Some might say he would never be able to get the drop on Superman like that, but since Superman is concentrating on fighting the Sentry, he would not see this coming.

With WW still encased in Quasar's construct, helpless, Sentry and Quasar turn their attention to Guy. Guy would have a hell of a fight fighting one of these guys, fighting both will send him to an early grave much more quickly.

Another scenario is that Guy could do the same thing to She-Hulk what Quasar did to WW. Most people are right. He could easily do it. Then he could turn his attention towards Quasar. That to is not a problem. Quasar could easily stalemate, probably even defeat Guy. He could redirect all his blasts towards Superman, and he quite possibly could affect the QA energy. I mean, once an energy is used on Quasar, he has learned to redirect that energy back to his attackers, and drain the opponents attacking him dry.

Redirecting Phoenix's blast towards Mordred:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/vsphoenix1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/vsphoenix2.jpg

Absorbing energy from the source here:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/jack1.jpg

and here:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/vswarlock.jpg

and here:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/vskismet.jpg

Guy is tough. But he ain't beating Quasar the majority.

Bye bye GL. Now Quasar can turn his attention to Superman and then WW.

My opinions on which GL's Quasar is equal to:

Hal = Kyle = Quasar > Kilowog > Guy > John

Marvel can take this. I say 5.5 out of 10 for Marvel.

darthgoober
smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.