sabretooth&beast vs luke cage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stay super
do you think that sabretooth and beast can tale luke?

lilnutta12
cage runs at beast and thows him into a truck - he then chokes sabre outcold and throws him itno the truck aswell - a leak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he notices a kid with cigs and tells him he shouldnt have these - naughty naughty!!!!!!!!!! he throws it over his shoulder and it lands on the oil - burn sabretooth and beast burn!!!!!!!!!!!!

he turns round and says i forgot they were there big grin:

Broly92
Originally posted by lilnutta12
cage runs at beast and thows him into a truck - he then chokes sabre outcold and throws him itno the truck aswell - a leak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he notices a kid with cigs and tells him he shouldnt have these - naughty naughty!!!!!!!!!! he throws it over his shoulder and it lands on the oil - burn sabretooth and beast burn!!!!!!!!!!!!

he turns round and says i forgot they were there big grin:
Then Wolverine comes and stabs him for killing Sabertooth before him stick out tongue

marvelprince
I don't think Beast and Sabretooth have what it takes to hurt Cage but he has what it takes to put them down

stay super
well beast will be knocked out as usual at the beginning of the fight, but sabretooth can do some damage, he can break bones he is stronger now faster better luke can take sabretooth out but with the help of beast while sabretooth deliver luke some blows and beast goes into a berserk rage they can do damage but still i say luke wins 8/10 but it wont be so easy as you think

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.