Cosmic Avengers team vs. The best JLA Ever

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Ok What I am doing is teaming up the best of Marvel against the best of DC. All of the characters I'm picking are at thier most powerful and popular lvls without being Gods. NO precrisis Supes or God Thor. Each team gets 18 characters to rep thier Universe

Silver Surfer - Takion
Thor - Wonder Woman
Drax ( with power gem)- Captain Marvel
Quasar - Ion
Sentry - Superman
Firelord - Light Ray
Binary - Captain Atom
Moon Dragon(with mind gem) - Maxima
The Hulk - Lobo
Wolverine - Flash
Spiderman - Mr. Miracle
Iron Man - Steel
Photon - Firestorm
Dr. Strange - Dr. Fate
Black Bolt - M'onel
Vision - Martain Manhunter
Captain America - Batman
Herculese - Aquaman

How would the team ups and battles go? Who would win thier individual battles? Would they switch up opponents? What team would win over all? DC or Marvel?
(Remember each team will be using thier full range of powers. Maybe not in the beginning of each battle, but as they progress, weapons and last resort powers can become available. )

Sin I AM
Wolverine should not, I repeat should not be on this list let alone battling Flash everything else is Kosher

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Wolverine should not, I repeat should not be on this list let alone battling Flash everything else is Kosher

Well I'm not a fan of Wolverine like that, but he is the best in pure rage and slasher fury. And to give him his credit, his frame is unbreakable. The challenge for the flash would be to be able to hurt a man with unbreakable bones, and super regeneration. It would be an interesting fight. I"m sure flash would eventually tire out Wolverines healing factor while Wolverine may get in a lucky shot or two. Maybe more with his excellent senses. Plus I couldn't think of anyone else in Marvel who could last long against the Flash but Wolverine.

UniOmni
Marvel in a brutal stomping. Drax?? With the pg?? He was ripping stars apart!!

Nobody on DC can take him, except possibly Dr. Fate and he has his hands full with Stephen.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by UniOmni

Nobody on DC can take him, except possibly Dr. Fate and he has his hands full with Stephen.

LOL Wonder Woman could put on the Guantlet of Atlas. Drax has been beaten even with the power Gem.

Validus

Get the hell outta here, my friend.

UniOmni
Nah Vally. Anybody woh wields the pg is automatically dramatically amped beyond standard levels.
Professor hit Drax, and it didn't even register on the radar.
I can't see anybody taking down Drax in this scenario.

Validus
Professor is a nobody.

Drax ripping that star was in uber pissed off mode so thats not exactly his standard level. Didn't Thor make him cough it up? I'd have to say you're nuts if you think Dr. Fate, Ion, or Takion couldn't take him down with ease.

nvrbeenwthagirl
IN the grand scheme of the entire battle, Drax using the power gem makes him as powerful as Superman, Orion, Lobo, Wonder Woman. Not more. Just as powerful. He is not as skilled a fighter as Capt Marvel I don't think. But he does have those nifty Cosmic Blast. Eventually Drax would beat Capt Marvel becuz the power Gem gives the ownder infinite stamina. He would be beaten by Takion soon after Takion beats SS.

UniOmni
I ain't even see Takion or Ion. But neither would best him physically.
They'd pawn him energy wise, though with the pg, his durability and stamina is never falling.
Unless they remove it from him somehow, i can't see them putting him down.
Whatever they do to him, his stats will save him.
And i'm reminded of Takion being slammed through a star, iirc by Lightray.......Lightray!
And we don't even know how powerful current Ion is.

Validus
Lightray did no damage to Takion. Both of them survived entry into the sun easily and then Takion slammed him into the moon.

Problem for Drax is, Takion isn't going to be hurt by a punch. You're talking about a guy who separated his body down to the atom and let his mind drift through space. Drax can't do crap to Josh.

As for Ion, I don't see Drax screwing with a guy who has dual access to such incredible power sources. Yeah, Kyle won't win a punching contest but he won't go for that anyway.

Fate needs no explanation.

UniOmni
You know if Takions series was collected into a tpb yet?? And if so, whats the name?

Validus
I doubt they even bothered to collect it. It took me awhile to find those issues.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I have the Takion Series and all his appearances, For intents and purposes, he's Silver Surfer on Steriods.

Grimm22
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Wolverine - Flash

jawdrop

eer

kgkg
I have the Takion Series and all his appearances, For intents and purposes, he's Silver Surfer on Steriods. Nobody is Silver Surfer on stroid

unless if they are destorying galaxies.......

Validus
Originally posted by kgkg
Nobody is Silver Surfer on stroid

unless if they are destorying galaxies.......
Because the next step above Surfer is galaxy destroying? laughing out loud

kgkg
Originally posted by Validus
Because the next step above Surfer is galaxy destroying? laughing out loud YES!!!!!!!!!

Validus
Better tell that to Thanos.

kgkg
Better tell that to Thanos. Thanos is an exception

but loosing to a near omnipotent guy isn't that bad..... Considering ...... cosmic beings have failed.

Validus
Thanos is an exception

but loosing to a near omnipotent guy isn't that bad..... Considering ...... cosmic beings have failed.
So to beat Surfer a person needs to be galaxy destroying in raw power even though he's been beaten by much less (Thanos) and even though Surfer is only planetary in power level? That's a hell of a stretch.

He isn't near omnipotent either.

kgkg

He isn't near omnipotent either.
Tell that to the writters who have said that...

Much less...... hmmmmmm how so?

kgkg
So to beat Surfer a person needs to be galaxy destroying in raw power
Never said that..... but even people with those powers have had hard time.........

but a Silver surfer on Steroids.... smokin'

Tony Stark
MARVEL goes Undeated... Without much trouble.

yes

Templares
Takion > SS but not >>>>>>> not unless Stayne is involved.

Validus
Tell that to the writters who have said that...
While I'm doing that I'll also have a talk with the guys who called Superman the most powerful being in the space/time continuum. roll eyes (sarcastic)

You should know you can't take taglines too seriously or else everyone really does have limitless power.

Much less...... hmmmmmm how so?
Do you realize how big a galaxy is? There are skyfathers who probably couldn't outright destroy galaxies.

kgkg
Gotcha!!!!!!!!!! His comic proves otherwise

Thanos has proven himself........ not to be galaxy destroying level........ but pretty close to that.

Galaxies are big but I don't get what you are trying to say.........

My original claim was......... nobody is SS on steroid unless they are destroying galaxy.

You bring up thanos ...... but people who have the power to destroy galaxies has had trouble with him.....

as for punch lines like most power/ in universe etc.... ya SS has been called the most powerful being in the multiverse even though thats false

Validus
Thanos has never done anything close to galaxy busting. By saying that nobody is above SS unless they can bust a galaxy is basically saying nobody is above SS unless they're Cosmic Cube level. Zeus would not be above SS according to you.

kgkg
Thanos has never done anything close to galaxy busting. By saying that nobody is above SS unless they can bust a galaxy is basically saying nobody is above SS unless they're Cosmic Cube level. Zeus would not be above SS according to you.
Zeus is a jobber at least marvel one.

Zeus as written in marvel would be above a SS on steroid

well saying SS couldn't beat this guy because he hasn't done this thing ....... etc

but SS has defeated enemies much stronger than Thanos... who are well capable of destroying galaxies.

but am not talking about normal SS .........am talking about the steroid comet.

and maybe i was going to far with galaxy wink

UniOmni
I haven't seen anything from Thanos that says he can bust a solar system, much less a Galaxy.

kgkg
I haven't seen anything from Thanos that says he can bust a solar system, much less a Galaxy.
well Thanos doesn't have feats like lifting , destroying........ but he has gone head to head with people who have destroyed galaxies

Validus
well Thanos doesn't have feats like lifting , destroying........ but he has gone head to head with people who have destroyed galaxies
In those cases he either outsmarted them or had some Cosmic Cube/Infinity Gem nonsense. He's never outright overpowered them.

nvrbeenwthagirl

Thanos would drool at the power of Takion. I only put Takion against Silver Surfer becuz SS would be able to hold his own against Takion for quite sometime before he eventually got worn down. Takion's power is infinite and eternal. Silver Surfer's is Nearly Omnipotent, but not quite.

leonidas
Originally posted by Tony Stark
MARVEL goes Undeated... Without much trouble.

yes

blink

wolverine beats flash . . .?

tak>ss
thor>ww
drax>cm but drax can be beaten with magic lightning imo (pretty much a draw imo)
ion>quasar
sentry>supes (apparently?)
firelord=light ray
binary>captain atom
maxima>moondragon (too many other abilities)
lobo=hulk
flash>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>wolverine
spidey=miracle (great match up there! wink )
ironman>steel
firestorm>photon
strange=fate
black bolt>monel (but only if he screams)
j'onn>vision
cap>batman
aquaman>hercules (unless his tp doesn't work on herc then herc whoops him)

that would make the match

dc -- 7
marvel -- 6

with a few matches that could go either way. swapping opponents would make everything change dramatically.

Broly92
Originally posted by Grimm22
jawdrop

eer
Originally posted by leonidas

flash>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>wolverine

http://img138.imageshack.us/my.php?image=max0009jpgw1tb.jpg shifty

Adam Warlock
Thor takes out half that team with his millisecond speed reactions.

I mean, Thor can absorb various energies from the opposing team while simultaneously raining down hundreds of magical thunderbolts all with pin point aim and rendering half of that DC team useless. Thor can do this all at the same time. C'mon people. Marvel wins in a curbstomp.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Broly92

You really are a Marvel Zombie aren't you? I on the other hand like both equally and know that Thor Can't Even take Wonder Woman out That Fast. He would be so worn out and tired after his battle with her, that even when he wins, he will be taken out by an infinite Mass punch from the flash, or mind zapped by Martian Manhunter, or Takion would reduce him to ash. His hammer can't deflect the total focused power of the source. Thor is great, but he ain't that great.

leonidas

oops, my bad . . .

no expression

Broly92
You really are a Marvel Zombie aren't you? I on the other hand like both equally and know that Thor Can't Even take Wonder Woman out That Fast. He would be so worn out and tired after his battle with her, that even when he wins, he will be taken out by an infinite Mass punch from the flash, or mind zapped by Martian Manhunter, or Takion would reduce him to ash. His hammer can't deflect the total focused power of the source. Thor is great, but he ain't that great.
Was a joke because of how rediculous Flash vs. Wolverine is embarrasment

batdude123
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
Thor takes out half that team with his millisecond speed reactions.

I mean, Thor can absorb various energies from the opposing team while simultaneously raining down hundreds of magical thunderbolts all with pin point aim and rendering half of that DC team useless. Thor can do this all at the same time. C'mon people. Marvel wins in a curbstomp.

Dude, there's no need to be a sore loser about it. erm

leonidas
Was a joke because of how rediculous Flash vs. Wolverine is embarrasment

laughing

yah, i think most got it . . .

big grin

Adam Warlock
I'm not sore. Even though it was never proved Thor could do all these things at once. Two judges voted solely on the fact Thor could do multiple things at once.

RUNMAN
SPEEDBLITZ!

nvrbeenwthagirl
Bump

UniOmni
I can't believe i said that Drax with the PG isn't going to get stopped here..............

Ion won't be the guy to do it tho......*snickers*

He's too much of a yellow....ya know.

Neither will Cap Marvel

DC wins...

Flash vs Wolverine?!

Takion is on average, higher in power than Surfer.

Vision can't take J'onn.

DC WINZORS@Q

Superherovandal
if were talking about thor doing that all at once what about Flash he steals all of his opponents speed and lets his teammates pummel them.and Flash vibrates through half of them for good measure and explodes them.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I can't believe i said that Drax with the PG isn't going to get stopped here..............

Ion won't be the guy to do it tho......*snickers*

He's too much of a yellow....ya know.

Neither will Cap Marvel

DC wins...

Flash vs Wolverine?!

Takion is on average, higher in power than Surfer.

Vision can't take J'onn.

DC WINZORS@Q

I just had to bring this back up. SOme of the things said were soooo... Cute.

grey fox
It's called the Cosmic Avengers yet has Spidey and Wolverine on the team ?

Nvr just lost whatever respect I previously had for him....

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by grey fox

It's an old thread lol. that is why I bumbed it. We said some silly things in here. Anyway, at the time, I was under the impression wolvie and spidey would add something becuz of who they were. They always seem to end up in the middle of the cosmic stuff in marvel. lol.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by grey fox

And I lost respect for you after you said Silver Surfer Beats SBP 9/10. WTF.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by leonidas
blink

wolverine beats flash . . .?

tak>ss
thor>ww
drax>cm but drax can be beaten with magic lightning imo (pretty much a draw imo)
ion>quasar
sentry>supes (apparently?)
firelord=light ray
binary>captain atom
maxima>moondragon (too many other abilities)
lobo=hulk
flash>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>wolverine
spidey=miracle (great match up there! wink )
ironman>steel
firestorm>photon
strange=fate
black bolt>monel (but only if he screams)
j'onn>vision
cap>batman
aquaman>hercules (unless his tp doesn't work on herc then herc whoops him)

that would make the match

dc -- 7
marvel -- 6

with a few matches that could go either way. swapping opponents would make everything change dramatically.

Let's go over this, shall we?

tak>ss. No..... Takion>>>SS. Takion is a full fledged skyfather, and he's shut down the power sources of GLs, the ray, and others.

thor>ww. Highly debatable, and IMO, it's the other way around. Thor's a slug. stick out tongue

drax>cm but drax can be beaten with magic lightning imo (pretty much a draw imo) Ehhhh, probably true. Drax isn't going down in a slugfest. Don't know if the Shazam bolt will work or not.

ion>quasar. If it's classic, he's soloing. Pre-Sin Corp Ion, he's taking Quasar for sure. The Q bands don't work on magic. and what is the Starheart? wink

sentry>supes (apparently?) ................chair Never say that again.

firelord=light ray. Hard to call this one. I'd actually give Firelord the edge, mostly cause Lightray isn't much of a fighter.

binary>captain atom. Hell no. Captain Atom spanks Binary.

maxima>moondragon (too many other abilities). Definitely Maxima. Moonie doesn't hold a candle to her in sheer power.

lobo=hulk. Current Hulk? He'd do alright, if, and I say IF, he has full control over his amping. But.....the blood clones and speed screw him over. haermm

flash>>>>>>>>>>wolverine.

So very wrong.........durlaugh

spidey=miracle (great match up there! wink ). Indeed, this is an interesting one. Is it Scott Free or Shilo Norman. I'd give the edge to Scott (new gods tech ftw), I dunno about Shilo.

ironman>steel. More like =. Very tough match. Steel's hammer would one-shot IM if it connects. But IM has a mobility advantage.

firestorm>photon. Redatom will get pissed at me, but I'm gonna say this is a really good match.

strange=fate. .................2nd opinion needed. Ask LP.

black bolt>monel (but only if he screams). The problem with Bolt screaming, is there's decent odds he takes out half his own team if he does.

j'onn>vision. Yeah, Vision is screwed.

cap>batman. Batman's gadgets make this a very close fight.

aquaman>hercules (unless his tp doesn't work on herc then herc whoops him). This is where being a high end brick probably gives Herc the win. I don't think Aquaman can nail him with the TP, since it works on the fish part of the brain, and I don't know if Olympians had that.

But god damn, TAKION?! That screws Marvel over right there. What the f**k?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Let's go over this, shall we?

tak>ss. No..... Takion>>>SS. Takion is a full fledged skyfather, and he's shut down the power sources of GLs, the ray, and others.

thor>ww. Highly debatable, and IMO, it's the other way around. Thor's a slug. stick out tongue

drax>cm but drax can be beaten with magic lightning imo (pretty much a draw imo) Ehhhh, probably true. Drax isn't going down in a slugfest. Don't know if the Shazam bolt will work or not.

ion>quasar. If it's classic, he's soloing. Pre-Sin Corp Ion, he's taking Quasar for sure. The Q bands don't work on magic. and what is the Starheart? wink

sentry>supes (apparently?) ................chair Never say that again.

firelord=light ray. Hard to call this one. I'd actually give Firelord the edge, mostly cause Lightray isn't much of a fighter.

binary>captain atom. Hell no. Captain Atom spanks Binary.

maxima>moondragon (too many other abilities). Definitely Maxima. Moonie doesn't hold a candle to her in sheer power.

lobo=hulk. Current Hulk? He'd do alright, if, and I say IF, he has full control over his amping. But.....the blood clones and speed screw him over. haermm

flash>>>>>>>>>>wolverine.

So very wrong.........durlaugh

spidey=miracle (great match up there! wink ). Indeed, this is an interesting one. Is it Scott Free or Shilo Norman. I'd give the edge to Scott (new gods tech ftw), I dunno about Shilo.

ironman>steel. More like =. Very tough match. Steel's hammer would one-shot IM if it connects. But IM has a mobility advantage.

firestorm>photon. Redatom will get pissed at me, but I'm gonna say this is a really good match.

strange=fate. .................2nd opinion needed. Ask LP.

black bolt>monel (but only if he screams). The problem with Bolt screaming, is there's decent odds he takes out half his own team if he does.

j'onn>vision. Yeah, Vision is screwed.

cap>batman. Batman's gadgets make this a very close fight.

aquaman>hercules (unless his tp doesn't work on herc then herc whoops him). This is where being a high end brick probably gives Herc the win. I don't think Aquaman can nail him with the TP, since it works on the fish part of the brain, and I don't know if Olympians had that.

But god damn, TAKION?! That screws Marvel over right there. What the f**k?
Yeah Takion does. But at the time, every time I said how powerful takion was, every one said I nvrhadaclue. So i jsut went along with what everyone else was saying. Things seem to have changed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.