Ruthless People

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ToMacco
Has anyone ever seen this? It's frikin' hilarious!

It's got Danny DeVito, Bette Midler, Judge Reinhold. I saw it in Mr. Movies today, and I had to rent it. I laughed my ass off.

Thomas H
is it possible that a movie is good when it stars Judge Reinhold? the only movie he as ever done any good work in is Bev Cop 1-2!

mechmoggy
Jeepers To, that film is older than gods dog!

I liked it when I was a kid, been a while since I've seen it though. To be fair anything with DeVito in is worth a look-see.

ToMacco
That one part where DeVito is making the REAL drop. Then Judge Reinhold comes up in a clown costume, and takes the money.

Then Bill Pullman comes up and robs Reinhold.

Reinhold: "Who the hell are you? What the hell is going on?"

Pullman: "I'M ROBBING YOU!!!!!"

laughing laughing out loud laughing

That whole scene has got to be one of the funniest that has ever graced the screen.

BackFire349
i saw it a loooong time ago, i remember it not.

ToMacco
Rent it again. It will have you in stitches.

Dude111
I love this movie........ I luckily found a copy that isnt "PRESENTED IN DIGITALLY PROCESSED HI-FI STEREO" as I want the orgiinal analogue audiio!!! (The linear track is the same on most official VHS releases of movies so Im grateful to have found mine for this one)

He is in part 3 also....

I love all 3!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.