Shazzam vs The Hulk in a race

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SuperChangeling
The Hulk is so pist off that when he runs he gains 23 thousand MPsecond every half second.

snoopdogg
The fastest BA has been seen running a comic was mach 500. So I assume that CM can run atleast that fast.

CM wins.

Sea King
Originally posted by snoopdogg
The fastest BA has been seen running a comic was mach 500. So I assume that CM can run atleast that fast.

CM wins.

agreed cm wins by all all rights cm should be way faster.

Soljer
Shazzam smokes the Hulk.

Milkie
Captain Marvel is now beyond Black Adam even Superman

Read Trails of Shazam

Accel
Originally posted by Milkie
Captain Marvel is now beyond Black Adam even Superman

Read Trails of Shazam
Is it any good?

Milkie
GO READ IT

Validus
GO READ IT
It's not even out yet. laughing out loud

Sea King
Originally posted by Validus
It's not even out yet. laughing out loud

when does it come out?

Milkie
Issus 1 is already out

there will be 12

# 2 will be out in September

Sea King
Issus 1 is already out

there will be 12

all thnks big grin

Validus
Issus 1 is already out

there will be 12

No it isn't. Issue 1 comes out late August.

Milkie
Originally posted by Validus
No it isn't. Issue 1 comes out late August.

On yeah

I forgot

Validus
On yeah

I forgot
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Milkie
I was thinking Brave New World

batdude123
Milkie=OWNED!!

laughing out loud

Milkie
OMGZ!!!!11!!2@@1one

Sea King
ok so 1 dont come out till aug. ok thanks for the info guys big grin

batdude123
OMGZ!!!!11!!2@@1one

Exactly. yes

rotiart
Originally posted by SuperChangeling
The Hulk is so pist off that when he runs he gains 23 thousand MPsecond every half second.

You guys realize that according to the thread. (I know its stupid). But the thread says that every half a second, hulk gets 23000 miles per second faster. Eventually Hulk will hit Light speed in only just over 4 seconds.

Course BA is already doing Light speed as the fight starts... since they both cap out at light speed... BA wins by staying roughly 2 seconds ahead of Hulk the entire run. laughing laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance

Sea King
Originally posted by rotiart
You guys realize that according to the thread. (I know its stupid). But the thread says that every half a second, hulk gets 23000 miles per second faster. Eventually Hulk will hit Light speed in only just over 4 seconds.

Course BA is already doing Light speed as the fight starts... since they both cap out at light speed... BA wins by staying roughly 2 seconds ahead of Hulk the entire run. laughing laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance

ah crap that is messed up laughing

man i think sc should go buy some hulk comics.

i mean im not the hulks biggest fan but i have dozens of his comics.

i did like the hulk and jugg's vs the avengers though

rotiart
Oh crap, fights Shazam. Does he mean the old fart wizard, or CM?
If its the wizard, he lets hulk get 1 inch from the starting line, and teleports him back to the start... over and over.. while the wizard walks the entire distance. Hulks just dumb enough to do that for all eternity.

CM... is Super level in speed. Super is FTL supposedly. but lets say lightspeed is max. Then CM hits lighspeed. ( I said BA for some reason) CM maintains his 2-3 second lead.

Grimm22
Originally posted by SuperChangeling

You're an idiot no expression.........

N'uff Said

Whittdawg92
hulk just ends up tackling Shazam and they fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.