That was soo fun!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flamboyant4Life
So my friends and I were at an outdoor skatepark which they eventually closed around 3:30 because it started to rain. Well, then we heard thunder and it started to downpour. We were stuck there until 5:00 so we ran over and hopped a fence into a playground adjacent to the skatepark. Needless to say, we started playing on the playground in the middle of the thunderstorm. It was so fun!

Tptmanno1
Thunderstorm + metal playgroud =fryed people...

Flamboyant4Life
thumb up

Roland
rain is fun. . . wacko

SelphieT
yes it is.

~Da Rev~
Boobies!!! crazy

redcaped
who's fun...boya?

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by Flamboyant4Life
So my friends and I were at an outdoor skatepark which they eventually closed around 3:30 because it started to rain. Well, then we heard thunder and it started to downpour. We were stuck there until 5:00 so we ran over and hopped a fence into a playground adjacent to the skatepark. Needless to say, we started playing on the playground in the middle of the thunderstorm. It was so fun!

That reminds me, one time when I was in high school on Winter break, two of my best friends and I went miniature golfing in a rain storm. There was no one there but us. Since we owned the place, we hopped the fence and found a bunch of stray golf balls. Then we expanded the golf course and just started trying to hit sh*t like the dragon's head, and the waterslides. Then the management started chasing us on foot, so we ran, and my friend Kenny stole a golf club. We then went to a park and threw the golf club around. It's AMAZING how far you can throw a golf club!

SelphieT
Originally posted by -Tired Hiker-
That reminds me, one time when I was in high school on Winter break, two of my best friends and I went miniature golfing in a rain storm. There was no one there but us. Since we owned the place, we hopped the fence and found a bunch of stray golf balls. Then we expanded the golf course and just started trying to hit sh*t like the dragon's head, and the waterslides. Then the management started chasing us on foot, so we ran, and my friend Kenny stole a golf club. We then went to a park and threw the golf club around. It's AMAZING how far you can throw a golf club!

I'll have to do that sometime now, hahaha

$noopbert
That' is nice.

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by $noopbert
That' is nice. Hey, it beats getting malled by a grizzily bear, I'll tell ya that much. wink

ILoveMyDaniel
I did that last week but not at a playground, it was after my fiance's Dad's play so we ran around outside.

Also a few years ago we rode jet skis in a thunderstorm. Fun as hell! We probably got some air time on those choppy waves.

SelphieT
Originally posted by -Tired Hiker-
Hey, it beats getting malled by a grizzily bear, I'll tell ya that much. wink

laughing out loud yes it does!

Morning_Glory

I cant believe I just read all that gayness... eat

Opaleye92

yea i've done that b4, it is pretty fun, however i fell off the monkeys bars and sprained my wrist, but up til then it was fun big grin

Cerberus
Needless to say, we started playing on the playground in the middle of the thunderstorm. It was so fun!

How old are you? confused

$noopbert
So my friends and I were at an outdoor skatepark which they eventually closed around 3:30 because it started to rain. Well, then we heard thunder and it started to downpour. We were stuck there until 5:00 so we ran over and hopped a fence into a playground adjacent to the skatepark. Needless to say, we started playing on the playground in the middle of the thunderstorm. It was so fun! http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/7973/gaykiduz0.jpg

barbarossa
Originally posted by Tptmanno1
Thunderstorm + metal playgroud =fryed people...

Damnit. If you tell them that, You'll be ruining Dinner. erm

JaehSkywalker
Originally posted by Cerberus

me? 13 yrs. old.. cool stick out tongue

almost did that once, but never would never let me.. >hehehe<

Flamboyant4Life
Originally posted by Cerberus

I am fourteen. But trust me..my friends and I have a weird sense of humor..which is now spreading throughout our grade.

JaehSkywalker
I am fourteen. But trust me..my friends and I have a weird sense of humor..which is now spreading throughout our grade.

I could see that.... >.<

GM Nebaris
Originally posted by JaehSkywalker
me? 13 yrs. old.. cool stick out tongue

almost did that once, but never would never let me.. >hehehe<

Hmm, doesn't that mean that you registered when you were 12 years old?

Cerberus
Originally posted by GM Nebaris

OWNED!! stick out tongue

JaehSkywalker
Originally posted by GM Nebaris

does it matter?

Flamboyant4Life
Yes.

JaehSkywalker
how? why?

Flamboyant4Life
You must be at least thirteen to register.

JaehSkywalker
soo....

Arcana
You must be at least thirteen to register.

In all fairness no one usually cares about that old Coppa Rule unless the underaged fellow is just a total idiot.

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/6797/sign7bz.png

Bloigen
Originally posted by Arcana
In all fairness no one usually cares about that old Coppa Rule unless the underaged fellow is just a total idiot.

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/6797/sign7bz.png

Punker69 got banned for being underage when he registered. erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.