Quick Q

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SugarBaby
This may be a stupid question but I have to ask.

What in the hell is a Emo?

I've heard people yell that at the mall before but I didn't really wanna ask what it was. And now I'm seeing it online. Can someone please helpme out?

Vinny Valentine
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c272/Mizk/internetvi.jpg

ILoveMyDaniel
Originally posted by SugarBaby
This may be a stupid question but I have to ask.

What in the hell is a Emo?

I've heard people yell that at the mall before but I didn't really wanna ask what it was. And now I'm seeing it online. Can someone please helpme out?
Emo stands for emotional hardcore. An emo is someone extremely emotional and literally almost always depressed. They have their own clothing style and everything.

SugarBaby
So in other words....a cry baby. Thanks smile

SelphieT
well some emo's have a reason to be emo. But mostly, there are emo's who just don't have enough......drama in their life, so they make everything soooo exaggerated. So its a cry baby+drama queen.

Scythe
Somebody get Alpha Centouri or whatever up in here, he'll set you straight.

Emo, is a word being robbed by countless posers all stating to be the real thing. The word orginating from early nineties to almost late eighties as a genre of music with enstilled suicidal tendencies. That's marely the gist of it.

Think gothic people, but not. Goths ended their life-span around the end of the Romanian Century.

Scythe
Posers...

Morning_Glory
So in other words....a cry baby. Thanks smile

lol

SugarBaby
Ok my next question....

Is it an insult when people call you one?

SelphieT
Ok my next question....

very much so

Morning_Glory
Ok my next question....

no... they love it

$noopbert
Emo is a word that most people associate with stereotypical fans of some.

Since apparently the masses are ignorant, emo is used frequently as a derogatory insult. Don't worry, Alpha will set you straight.

SugarBaby
Originally posted by $noopbert
Emo is a word that most people associate with stereotypical fans of some.

Since apparently the masses are ignorant, emo is used frequently as a derogatory insult. Don't worry, Alpha will set you straight.

Ummm....ok...can't wait to here from whoeverhe/she is.

$noopbert
Ummm....ok...can't wait to here from whoeverhe/she is. He'll make his presence known when the time is right... BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!

TheKingofKINGS!
Eggs are Fred. no expression

Scythe
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=399809&highlight=the+only+good+emo..

Enjoy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.