immortal Hercules and black Adam vs ultimate Colossus & martian Manhunter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Smoki
need i say more, oh yes

debate.

Sea King
i hate tgo against ba but mm should be able to take herc with no prob at all and then colossus and mm would team up to bring down ba.

any questions to my reasioning just ask it.

rotiart
Hercules beats colossus. BA and Hercules take on and beat MM.

Sea King
Originally posted by rotiart
Hercules beats colossus. BA and Hercules take on and beat MM.

i say mm mind rapes herc (unless herc is not harmed by mind powers and i did not know)

Smoki
Originally posted by Sea King
i say mm mind rapes herc (unless herc is not harmed by mind powers and i did not know)

i figured you guys would see colossus and herc duke it out and adam and mm to their thing.

in this scenerio who wins?

i can see adam taking mm

Sea King
Originally posted by Smoki
i figured you guys would see colossus and herc duke it out and adam and mm to their thing.

in this scenerio who wins?

i can see adam taking mm

hum i dont know then is ba immune to tp powers cause i say that is mms real big advantage in this also turnning intangable meaning no touche mm

Smoki
Originally posted by Sea King
hum i dont know then is ba immune to tp powers cause i say that is mms real big advantage in this also turnning intangable meaning no touche mm

dag i shoulda thrown in silver surfer laughing out loud

Sea King
Originally posted by Smoki
dag i shoulda thrown in silver surfer laughing out loud

laughing out loud

Grimm22
Ult. Colossus either gets killed by Hercules or BA rips him in half no expression

MM mind rapes them erm

DickBlazer
Originally posted by Grimm22
Ult. Colossus either gets killed by Hercules or BA rips him in half no expression

MM mind rapes them erm
l laughing
highly unlikely

HisMajestyAC43
mm and uc. MM shuts herc off like a light and him and Colossus gang up on Black Adam.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.