Lady Problems

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SugarBaby
Ok girls I need your help on something.

I'm having the hardest time finding the RIGHT Bra. You see, I'm not very gifted up there (barely a C) so my mom suggested an Underwire bra. It looked great, until I started wearing it more often and I could feel the wires digging into my under arm.

So I went and got sized for one. Got a new bra, same thing happened.

So obviously underwires are no good for me. So my question is, what kind of bra would you suggest for me to get that'll so off what I got with the underwire.

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by SugarBaby

I'm having the hardest time finding the RIGHT Bra. You see, I'm not very gifted up there (barely a C) so my mom suggested an Underwire bra. It looked great, until I started wearing it more often and I could feel the wires digging into my under arm.

So obviously underwires are no good for me. So my question is, what kind of bra would you suggest for me to get that'll so off what I got with the underwire.

underwires are really good for you.. great support.. if you dont use underwires or a bra with little support (especially if you are a C) you will regret it later.. you will sag.. if you dont have the support it breaks down the tissues in your skin... (sigh)

anyways.. if the wire is digging into you .. you have a crappy bra or you have the wrong size.. just keep looking ...dont just buy them.. try them on before you buy but Im sure you know that already happy

$noopbert
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-
O RLY?

Lana
Try a different brand...

PandoraMomo

I personally suffer immesly without underwires, but i did find one i love. VS has an ipex line of bra, and one of them doesnt have an underwire and feels amazing. try that one

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by PandoraMomo
I personally suffer immesly without underwires, but i did find one i love. VS has an ipex line of bra, and one of them doesnt have an underwire and feels amazing. try that one

VS is horrid for me .. for some reason... I know everyone loves them but I just dont

PandoraMomo
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
VS is horrid for me .. for some reason... I know everyone loves them but I just dont
well i had issues with them for a while(the straps were always too long but I've somehow grown into them.

oh, and thier secret embrace line is god, and bf approved

SelphieT

Here's what I suggest:

go to victoria secret, and ask them to measure you. They'll happily do it, correctly.

then maybe talk to the ladies there, and now since you'd know your correct size, then you can look for the right bra. Hope I helped wink

Morning_Glory
well i had issues with them for a while(the straps were always too long but I've somehow grown into them.

I havent been there in like 3 yrs so I might have to venture back over to them ...

Lana

I like their Very Sexy bras myself...but I like pushup ones, even though I really don't need it stick out tongue

$noopbert
Originally posted by Lana
I like their Very Sexy bras myself...but I like pushup ones, even though I really don't need it stick out tongue yet. ninja

Morning_Glory
I wonder how many guys go there to get a little support

Lana
Originally posted by $noopbert
yet. ninja

Pushups give you more cleavage stick out tongue

$noopbert
I wonder how many guys go there to get a little support Well, my 36DD breasts are constantly in need of support, though Lana tends to help me.

Originally posted by Lana
Pushups give you more cleavage stick out tongue I wouldn't know. ninja

Raven Guardia
try half sizes (yes they do make them). you can get some with out wire. I have some with wire and some without. They make all diffrent types of styles of bras just try them out till you find whats comfortable to you.

Punkyhermy
underwires are really good for you.. great support.. if you dont use underwires or a bra with little support (especially if you are a C) you will regret it later.. you will sag.. if you dont have the support it breaks down the tissues in your skin... (sigh)

anyways.. if the wire is digging into you .. you have a crappy bra or you have the wrong size.. just keep looking ...dont just buy them.. try them on before you buy but Im sure you know that already happy

lol. That underwire bras prevent sagging at later age is probably the biggest myth there is. erm What in actually it does is it doesn't let the muscle tissue of the breasts from getting used to supporting themselves. Since that ability is prevented from being developed because of the ready-made support of the bra, sagging is infact encouraged to occur. erm

Point being, sagging is natural occurance and whatever kind of bra will not stop it.

Scythe

Go on...

I'm kidding, umm, I wish I new more about bras, maybe some other female on here can help you.

TheKingofKINGS!
Here's what you do.
You come to my house, and take it off. I'll then measure you very acurately

Scythe
Originally posted by TheKingofKINGS!
Here's what you do.
You come to my house, and take it off. I'll then measure you very acurately

Nuh- uh, I tried that once, we ended up baking cookies in the tub...

SugarBaby
ummm...you're a wee bit too young for my blood wink

$noopbert
ummm...you're a wee bit too young for my blood wink SugarWoman would be better than SugarBaby then. tongue12

TheKingofKINGS!
It's just a number shifty

$noopbert
Originally posted by TheKingofKINGS!
It's just a number shifty http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/9207/youfaildq8.jpg

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by $noopbert
http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/9207/youfaildq8.jpg
That's a little creepy.

:fear:

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.