Kol Skywalker vs. Anakin Skywalker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Saboteur
This is Kol as of the attack on the Ossus Temple vs. Anakin Skywalker during the events of the attack on Coruscant by the end of the Clone Wars. Both have 3 hours of prep time, both are at their peak mental and physical condition, this takes place in the hall where Padme revealed she was pregnant. Who wins?

Flamboyant4Life
I'm not sure who Kol is. Can you give me a link with his information?

Lord Saboteur
Originally posted by Flamboyant4Life
I'm not sure who Kol is. Can you give me a link with his information? Kol Skywalker is a character in Legacy a comic series taking place 100 years after Betrayal, he's a Jedi Master on the Council; and he cut down many a Sith before being killed in a cheapshot move by Darth Nihl. He's the father of Cade "OMG Sith killed my father, I'm a Mary Sue" Skywalker.

GM Nebaris
I think Kol.
As a Skywalker he will naturally have an incredible amount of potential, and though not as much as Anakin, he is older and thus has had much more time to learn to master and control his potential. He also stood his ground against about a dozen sith, was able to take down about 7 and had even got in a blow on Darth Nihil, one of Krayt's hands, however it wasn't fatal.

JaehSkywalker
i don't know how strong Kol is... erm

Swirly Girl
Kol is an avatar of Cthulhu.

Cthulhu > Anakin

Blue_Hefner
It would be pretty to tell since we haven't seen Kol's full power

Sith'ari
Well we have seen Kol in action.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.