The Unicorn - Rarest of All Species

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Quincy Archer
No no, I'm not talking about the white horse with the horn. I'm talking about the certain female. I was browsing through a bunch of strange words and terms today (from boredom of course) and discovered one that especially caught my eye.

Unicorn - (n) Simply, a hot female nerd. Attractive woman who otherwise would seem unapproachable and would just as soon have her jock boyfriend kick your ass, that in reality loves the lord of the rings, watches Anime, has a favorite Justice League member, and wears Jedi Robes.

That's right. I didn't know this was an actual term. But what do you guys think?

$noopbert
Originally posted by Quincy Archer
No no, I'm not talking about the white horse with the horn. I'm talking about the certain female. I was browsing through a bunch of strange words and terms today (from boredom of course) and discovered one that especially caught my eye.

Unicorn - (n) Simply, a hot female nerd. Attractive woman who otherwise would seem unapproachable and would just as soon have her jock boyfriend kick your ass, that in reality loves the lord of the rings, watches Anime, has a favorite Justice League member, and wears Jedi Robes.

That's right. I didn't know this was an actual term. But what do you guys think? I think I know one of those that goes to this forum, minus the boyfriend, jedi, and LOTR part.

LanceWindu

That's right. I didn't know this was an actual term. But what do you guys think?

I know one! eek!

Quincy Archer
Well I'm positive they exist, I've seen plenty of them, I just feel it's an interesting subject.

JaehSkywalker

Unicorn - (n) Simply, a hot female nerd. Attractive woman who otherwise would seem unapproachable and would just as soon kick your ass, that in reality loves the star wars, watches Anime, hates suck-ups and suckers, and wears Jedi Robes.

i think i know one...

CommandoDelta38
I used to ... then she changed

JaehSkywalker
^how and whose definition? the original or the altered version?

CommandoDelta38
she origanal was ... then she became "too good" for that sort of thing

CommandoDelta38
around the same time she became "too good" for me

JaehSkywalker
^^ oUch...

CommandoDelta38
>< yea ... still kinda sore about it, specially after she dicked me around afterwards

Wild-Cherry
Originally posted by $noopbert
I think I know one of those that goes to this forum, minus the boyfriend, jedi, and LOTR part. We wernt going to talk about that ninja

stick out tongue

jp ( but who are you talking about? )

$noopbert
Originally posted by Wild-Cherry
We wernt going to talk about that ninja

stick out tongue

jp ( but who are you talking about? ) You.

Mišt
Theres a unicorn in Oblivion, and when I find it, Im gonna stab it evil face

JaehSkywalker
^CD38^ ouch twice.....

what did you do about it?

Wild-Cherry
You. mhm

Hush you stick out tongue

$noopbert
mhm

Hush you stick out tongue Can't take a sincere compliment. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Wild-Cherry
Can't take a sincere compliment. roll eyes (sarcastic) in in pain weep it stingssss.....ow cry

$noopbert
in in pain weep it stingssss.....ow cry hug happy Ok, my Unicorn. stick out tongue

CommandoDelta38
^JS to answer your question .... i've drank myself stupid for over 6 months just so i don't think about it

Wild-Cherry
hug happy Ok, my Unicorn. stick out tongue Unicorns are pretty in_love

Its still bleeding ermm

$noopbert
Unicorns are pretty in_love

Its still bleeding ermm Right about that wink

Wild-Cherry
i didnt mean it like that! stick out tongue

JaehSkywalker
then this thread pops up and reminds you of everything.. ^_^

$noopbert
i didnt mean it like that! stick out tongue Inknow, but I did. smile

CommandoDelta38
yea it does .... and i have no booze ... this blows

JaehSkywalker
laughing out loud

ouch...

maybe drinking some pills will help.. :just kidding:

CommandoDelta38
nah ... i don't do stuff like that

LanceWindu
Originally posted by CommandoDelta38
yea it does .... and i have no booze ... this blows

It's been how long? I'm sorry but you should be over her.

CommandoDelta38
i gave up drugs a while ago

CommandoDelta38
i don't even remember how long it's been ... the last few months are kinda a blur ... maybe i drank away brain cells

JaehSkywalker
laughing out loud

maybe you did....

so, what are you doing about it right now?

CommandoDelta38
um ... finding more reasons to try and hate her ... even tho i'm not really capable of hating

JaehSkywalker
list stuff down.. >.< luck w/ that...

CommandoDelta38
lol, i have a decent mental list going ... so long as i DON'T drink away the brain cells containing them
and i find that not really being able to hate is a good thing, cause i can draw out the better part of a person when others only see what they hate

JaehSkywalker
hmmm... draw her then mess it up...

kid stuff, but it helps a bit.. big grin

CommandoDelta38
well college drama isn't much better then highschool drama .... sometimes worse ... so it helps a lot when i can give someone a chance no one else will

and as far as she goes ... the feelings aren't there anymore, but the memories are

JaehSkywalker
^nods* i know the feeling... things can never be the same.. sad

CommandoDelta38
no they can't ... and that's part of the problem cause as long as those memories linger it makes a new relationship just that much harder

JaehSkywalker
^agrees...

tried looking at a photo once...

its like someone just died or something...

CommandoDelta38
that feeling is your heart ripping again ... i know the feeling well

LanceWindu
This thread turned emo...

JaehSkywalker
*nods* man, do i miss him... even though it still hurts. big grin

Cerberus
Originally posted by LanceWindu
This thread turned emo...

*shudders* fear

CommandoDelta38
erm sorry to hear that JS ... i don't miss her so much now as i do what we had together

JaehSkywalker
how could i not miss him if i see him everyday?

and its ok... ^_^

CommandoDelta38
how do you see him everyday?

JaehSkywalker
he's a classmate.. sad

CommandoDelta38
oh, i'm sorry sad

JaehSkywalker
yeah...

it still sucks, but tim eto forget *shrugs* which is hard...

CommandoDelta38
*hug* your gunna have to hun

JaehSkywalker
*smiles* yeah...

CommandoDelta38
well if ya need to talk i'm here for ya smile I'll help ya through as best i can

JaehSkywalker
aww gee, thanks... smile

CommandoDelta38
no problem ... anything to ease the suffering .. specially since i know exactly how it feels

Lana
Unicorn?

I can't say I've heard that term before.

Though I guess I am one, except for the 'jock boyfriend' bit...Lana doesn't like jocks.

(and yes, I seriously DO have a set of Jedi robes. I made them myself big grin)

CommandoDelta38
:cry: make me some ... i'll pay you

Lana
:cry: make me some ... i'll pay you

My sewing machine is broken, they were the last costume I made and that was over a year ago sad usually I do 2-3 costumes a year.

CommandoDelta38
erm seriously, if you get it fixed or replaced let me know i'll soooo get a set of robes from you

JaehSkywalker
back!! ^_^

ultimasummer

LOL laughing I actually know a Unicorn. She has a massive fanfiction addiction, does watch Justice League (along with other cartoons of that varient) massive reader, near A grade student and loves Star Wars ( but hates Yoda because of a evil trick he brother did) but doesn't have the Jock Boyfriend. She's actually only admitted it to me and i think she has a wee soft spot for me !!! eek! eek! rolling on floor laughing laughing rolling on floor laughing eek! eek!

Ultimas

CommandoDelta38
i like explosions .... god i'm bored

JaehSkywalker
^agreed about the bored thingy...

silver_tears
I like that term big grin

LanceWindu
Confucius say...wise man never play Leap Frog with a unicorn. no expression

Penelope

lol1

Roland
i like explosions .... god i'm bored

http://nuclearweaponarchive.org/Usa/Tests/Ukgrable2.jpg

Explosiony enough for ya Commando? rock

lord xyz

That's right. I didn't know this was an actual term. But what do you guys think? The female equivalent of me! eek!

JaehSkywalker
O_O

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.