Hyperion(exciles) vs. Majestic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JOE NUNEZ
who wins, this cross over battle.....

lilnutta12
which hyperion - 1st hyperion,the second won,kinghyperion,or the 2 that helped

batdude123
Majestic

Redatom65
I can't believe i'm agreeing with the superman, again

Longinus
Exiles (evil king) Hyperion 9/10

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by Longinus
Exiles (evil king) Hyperion 9/10 I agree.

Validus
The guy who was owned by Gambit and Blink gets 9/10 over Majestic? Not happening gentlemen.

kgkg
Originally posted by Validus
The guy who was owned by Gambit and Blink gets 9/10 over Majestic? Not happening gentlemen. Agreed

Majestic wins

Hyperion is so overrated

some people said he could take Galactus easily to

UniOmni
Majestic as well, but for the record, i think phasing alot of sand into any top tier brick is gonna hurt like hell.
Superman and Majestic included.

Scoobless
Yup

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by kgkg
Agreed

Majestic wins

Hyperion is so overrated

some people said he could take Galactus easily to
beacause he has killed galactus in his own dimension

IronDave
I feel like ranting...so here goes:

I have never understood why people assume that King Hyperion is so unstoppable. Non-king Hyperion is never considered to be nearly as powerful as the King version, but if I'm not mistaken (please correct me if I am) the only difference is that King Hyperion is mean. But take Black Adam for example, I see him as very much the same as King Hyperion...near-superman level power; but no self-imposed restraints.

Yet...there are those who believe that King Hyperion could beat GALACTUS, and Black Adam would lose to the HULK. This makes no sense to me. Can anyone explain to me why King Hyperion gets so much respect?

IronDave
oh yeah, I forgot to mention that I think Majestic wins. I see him as Superman+, and Hyperion as Superman-

batdude123
Originally posted by IronDave
I feel like ranting...so here goes:

I have never understood why people assume that King Hyperion is so unstoppable. Non-king Hyperion is never considered to be nearly as powerful as the King version, but if I'm not mistaken (please correct me if I am) the only difference is that King Hyperion is mean. But take Black Adam for example, I see him as very much the same as King Hyperion...near-superman level power; but no self-imposed restraints.

Yet...there are those who believe that King Hyperion could beat GALACTUS, and Black Adam would lose to the HULK. This makes no sense to me. Can anyone explain to me why King Hyperion gets so much respect?

You're spot on today, aren't you? cool

Mider
maybe that galactus was just weak maybe he just kept comming after galactus till he lost all his power, and once again

GAMBIT HAD A MAGICCCCCCCCC sword and even silver surfer has been hurt by magic so stop using that excuse damn it, and he had to power the sword up with everything he had and hyperion didnt even die!

Validus
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
beacause he has killed galactus in his own dimension
Yet Hyperion could not destroy the asteroid headed to Earth? Sorry but Galactus had to be absolutely starving to lose to Hyperion. People bring up that Thor also defeated Galactus but the Godly Essence Blast is way more potent than anything Hype could bring to the table.

IronDave
Originally posted by batdude123
You're spot on today, aren't you? cool

haha, thanks. I've been feeling debating all day, this just gave me a chance to let it out. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.