Am I a man-whore?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

$noopbert
confused Am I?

Cerberus
Totally erm

$noopbert
Originally posted by Cerberus
Totally erm How?

Cerberus
Originally posted by $noopbert
How?

You just come across as a whore erm

$noopbert
You just come across as a whore erm How?

TheFilmProphet
confused Am I?

Let's ask Screech,

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f166/bree66/tv/Saved%20By%20the%20Bell/Screech.jpg

wink

$noopbert
Originally posted by TheFilmProphet
Let's ask Screech,

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f166/bree66/tv/Saved%20By%20the%20Bell/Screech.jpg

wink lol

Cerberus
How?

laughing out loud You have had a lot of practice erm

$noopbert
laughing out loud You have had a lot of practice erm What makes you say that?

Cerberus
What makes you say that?

A feeling in my testicles erm

Hairy_Cherry
Why did the chicken cross the road? Because $noopbert is a man-whore! laughing Get it? Get it???

Aghh never mind! embarrasment

$noopbert
A feeling in my testicles erm Awww you have a little crush on me. That's ok.

Originally posted by Hairy_Cherry
Why did chicken cross the road? Because $noopbert is a man-whore! laughing Get it? Get it???

Aghh never mind! embarrasment What the hell?

Matt says:
Why'd the chicken cross the road?
Brown Eyes says:
Why?
Matt says:
So I can have material for a lame joke!

Valharu
confused Am I? Your a virgin. Just a little boy pretending to be an adult. big grin

$noopbert
Originally posted by Valharu
Your a virgin. Just a little boy pretending to be an adult. big grin And yet my mind somehow tells me you're a virgin too. happy

Cerberus
Awww you have a little crush on me. That's ok.

You know it babe inlove

$noopbert
You know it babe inlove love

Hairy_Cherry
Matt says:
Why'd the chicken cross the road?
Brown Eyes says:
Why?
Matt says:
So I can have material for a lame joke! HA-HA-HA! Good one!

Darn, Internet sucks for sarcasm.. mad

Valharu
And yet my mind somehow tells me you're a virgin too. happy Your mind is playing tricks. It's okay, not everyone can be sane. beer

Cerberus
love

smokin' Was it good for you? smokin'

$noopbert
HA-HA-HA! Good one!

Darn, Internet sucks for sarcasm.. mad Excuse me while I light my spliff - HAA-HAA-HAA-HAA

Your mind is playing tricks. It's okay, not everyone can be sane. beer 40 year old virgin alert.

smokin' Was it good for you? smokin' You know it papi. smokin'

Cerberus
You know it papi. smokin'

Does this mean we have to stop seeing other people? What with you being a man-whore and all? sad

Itzak
confused Am I?

I'm tempted to say yes. But the voices tell me to say no. ermm

$noopbert
Originally posted by Itzak
I'm tempted to say yes. But the voices tell me to say no. ermm The voices tell Lea to sing for other men.

Does this mean we have to stop seeing other people? What with you being a man-whore and all? sad No. eek!

Cerberus
The voices tell Lea to sing for other men.

No. eek!

eek!

Up against the wall b*tch! wallbash big grin

Hairy_Cherry
I'm tempted to say yes. But the voices tell me to say no. ermm The voice in my head says you're crazy.

Btw, my voice asked if your voice is a female voice.

$noopbert
eek!

Up against the wall b*tch! wallbash big grin No. eek!

TheFilmProphet
eek!

Up against the wall b*tch! wallbash big grin

This is a some springer shi!, jerry

Cerberus
No. eek!

Fine, we'll do it YOUR way then no expression

Valharu
Nocoronas, 2 minutes with me and you won't be a virgin. I'd sell your ass at the nearest corner. But since I'm on another continent you can rest easy you still have 18 years of being a virgin ahead of you. beer

$noopbert
shifty

Cerberus
shifty

fear

$noopbert
Nocoronas, 2 minutes with me and you won't be a virgin. I'd sell your ass at the nearest corner. But since I'm on another continent you can rest easy you still have 18 years of being a virgin ahead of you. beer
http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/7929/boredkatcu5.jpg

Itzak
The voices tell Lea to sing for other men.

No. eek!

Edited by $noopbert

The voice in my head says you're crazy.

Btw, my voice asked if your voice is a female voice.

The voices in my head say: Error! Error! system failure. Does not compute. borg

The voice in my head is Chuck Norris. ermm

$noopbert
That's what I thought.

Cerberus
ermm umm?

Valharu
http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/7929/boredkatcu5.jpg I'm not here to amuse you. I'm here to amuse me. And a cat asleep on a bed is a touch of genius.............for you. beer

Cerberus
Damn thats a big pic no expression

$noopbert
I'm not here to amuse you. I'm here to amuse me. And a cat asleep on a bed is a touch of genius.............for you. beer You're funny.

TheFilmProphet
The voice in my head is Chuck Norris. ermm

The voice in my head is Arnold Schwarzenegger, ermm

http://i5.tinypic.com/20pvb4n.jpg

Cerberus

Thats a great voice to have laughing out loud

Itzak

Oh... well in that case... I feel sorry for you. ermm

TheFilmProphet
Oh... well in that case... I feel sorry for you. ermm

He can kick Chuck Norris' ass anyday stick out tongue

Valharu
You're funny. You're intelligent.

Cerberus
Guess what?

http://www.ondmis.dk/billeder/forumpics/ivegota.jpg

TheFilmProphet
Guess what?

Funny yet disturbing...disturbing yet funny... laughing out loud

Cerberus
Funny yet disturbing...disturbing yet funny... laughing out loud

Its a vicious cycle erm

Itzak

In the real world I would agree. But Chuck Norris can slam a revolving door and he's roundhouse kicks don't really kill people. They wipe out their entire existence from the space-time continuum.

Guess what?

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/5981/signgoyouzq3.gif

TheFilmProphet
In the real world I would agree.

That's the only part that matters, stick out tongue

Itzak
That's the only part that matters, stick out tongue

yes

Truth be told, I hate Chuck Norris. happy

$noopbert
Guess what?

~Da Rev~
confused Am I? Negative.

lord xyz
Am I a man-whore then?

silver_tears
Am I? ermm

lord xyz
Originally posted by silver_tears
Am I? ermm No, you're a classic. smile

$noopbert
laughing out loud

Lyna303

"chuck norris's tears can cure cancer, too bad he never cries" roll eyes (sarcastic)

$noopbert
Originally posted by ~Da Rev~
Negative. Thank you. happy

ILoveMyDaniel
confused Am I?
No, am I? (Just kidding)

$noopbert
Originally posted by ILoveMyDaniel
No, am I? (Just kidding) No. tongue12

ILoveMyDaniel
No. tongue12
Snoop_Mangina

$noopbert
Originally posted by ILoveMyDaniel
Snoop_Mangina sad

JacopeX
confused Am I? depnds, do you let woman man..azize you ((HEY! man is that even a word??))

$noopbert
Originally posted by JacopeX
depnds, do you let woman man..azize you ((HEY! man is that even a word??)) No. ermm

Leo.M
confused Am I?

Is this a serious question? huh

If it is... just know, that I'll die laughing laughing

$noopbert
Originally posted by Leo.M
Is this a serious question? huh

If it is... just know, that I'll die laughing laughing No. erm

Leo.M
No. erm

Okay stick out tongue

ILoveMyDaniel
sad
What's wrong?

[R][O][R][A]
confused Am I?
well you would have to be able to get laid and actually get laid A LOT to be man-whore.

so are you a man-whore?

Commando Queen
Your not a Man-whore but theres this one person on here that is

lets see if ya'll can guess

He's Been on KMC for a few years, and he's pretty much famous for all that he's done, and a lot of you don't know the half of it. He's especally chummy with the ladies of KMC. He has an inability to stay monogamous in a relationship... or even out. He's cheated on most if not ALL of the girls he has 'been' with on here, and sometimes with not one, but TWO girls. Now you may ask, how dos he get all these girls? Simple: he puts on a pity act. Examples: "I never get any girls", "I'm not good looking enough", "They think I'm too geeky". Yet, when he's with a girl, and cheating on her, he is the most obsessive, controlling, jealous person ever. He has no respect for women at all, he is one of those guys who are stuck in centuries past, where men were the everything, moneymaker, provider of food, while women were the obediant housewives, cooking and cleaning and obeying men's every word. If a women dosen't want to do what he want's them to do he gets mad, simple as that. Another main thing is his insane jealousy of other guys. Anyone ever notice he has a disliking of ~Da Rev~ or Alex? It's because he feels threatened, because Alex flirts a lot. just the way he is; but he's only jealous because he flirts with his obsession who he has never even bothered to attempt to get over. If this (unnamed) girl asked him out (never going to happen) he would drop whatever girl it was at that second to be with her... but for what? To cheat on her? He gets mad if his current piece of ass flirts with a guy... yet what he is most likely doing to the girl behind her back is worse.

How do I know this all you may ask? Well, sadly to say I once fell for that poor pity act of his, I'm great friends with his obsession, and he cheated on me with not one but two other girls. Great right?

Okie now go ahead and guess who he is.

NINJ4_BL4D3
Originally posted by Commando Queen

He's Been on KMC for a few years, and he's pretty much famous for all that he's done, and a lot of you don't know the half of it. He's especally chummy with the ladies of KMC. He has an inability to stay monogamous in a relationship... or even out. He's cheated on most if not ALL of the girls he has 'been' with on here, and sometimes with not one, but TWO girls. Now you may ask, how dos he get all these girls? Simple: he puts on a pity act. Examples: "I never get any girls", "I'm not good looking enough", "They think I'm too geeky". Yet, when he's with a girl, and cheating on her, he is the most obsessive, controlling, jealous person ever. He has no respect for women at all, he is one of those guys who are stuck in centuries past, where men were the everything, moneymaker, provider of food, while women were the obediant housewives, cooking and cleaning and obeying men's every word. If a women dosen't want to do what he want's them to do he gets mad, simple as that. Another main thing is his insane jealousy of other guys. Anyone ever notice he has a disliking of ~Da Rev~ or Alex? It's because he feels threatened, because Alex flirts a lot. just the way he is; but he's only jealous because he flirts with his obsession who he has never even bothered to attempt to get over. If this (unnamed) girl asked him out (never going to happen) he would drop whatever girl it was at that second to be with her... but for what? To cheat on her? He gets mad if his current piece of ass flirts with a guy... yet what he is most likely doing to the girl behind her back is worse.

How do I know this all you may ask? Well, sadly to say I once fell for that poor pity act of his, I'm great friends with his obsession, and he cheated on me with not one but two other girls. Great right?

Damn.......he's dodgy as hell.......that pity act actually works around here!!!!.............Damn you should string him up by his balls...

$noopbert
Originally posted by NINJ4_BL4D3
Damn.......he's dodgy as hell.......that pity act actually works around here!!!!.............Damn you should string him up by his balls... You had the sixty ninth post.

Vinny Valentine

He's Not a God Damn Man Whore!

Neither Is Matt!

I hate how people don't even know what a Man whore is, jesus.

A Man whore isn't someone who Cheats, or may possibly Be Sleezy. Matt You're Far from a Man Whore.

And Alicia, I know who your talking about and he is FAR from a Man whore. Hes a Great guy and I doubt he is Threatened By Alex because Alex Has Hated him since as long as I've been here. So I'd feel threatened if someone as high up as Alex Hated me, Which he pretty much does. You say you are a victim? I say its your own fault for getting into an online relationship because all they cause is pain 90% time.

He Isn't A ManWhore, He may have cheated but thats not being a man whore.

Matt isn't A Man Whore and I don't even know why he made this thread erm.

If anyone On KMC is a Man whore then its someone who tries to be way too perverted with any female member, not just a select Few. I admit I am a Bit of a Man Whore but I don't care about it.

I'm Disgusted how some people are talking behind some peoples Backs and how some people are extremely mad at people for the wrong reasons.

This Whole Shit started due to online dating and only further proves my point on them.

Why don't some people grow up and get some Real Girlfriends other then Online ones they are never going to meet.

no expression

I Said I wasn't going to get involved with my friends Petty arguments over a girl but after what I've seen the last few nights, its just getting ridicules.

vincent

NINJ4_BL4D3
Forget my last comment........WOW.........Both sides

~Da Rev~
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine

Neither Is Matt!

A Man whore isn't someone who Cheats, or may possibly Be Sleezy. Matt You're Far from a Man Whore.

And Alicia, I know who your talking about and he is FAR from a Man whore. Hes a Great guy and I doubt he is Threatened By Alex because Alex Has Hated him since as long as I've been here. So I'd feel threatened if someone as high up as Alex Hated me, Which he pretty much does. You say you are a victim? I say its your own fault for getting into an online relationship because all they cause is pain 90% time.

If anyone On KMC is a Man whore then its someone who tries to be way too perverted with any female member, not just a select Few. I admit I am a Bit of a Man Whore but I don't care about it.

I'm Disgusted how some people are talking behind some peoples Backs and how some people are extremely mad at people for the wrong reasons.

This Whole Shit started due to online dating and only further proves my point on them.

Why don't some people grow up and get some Real Girlfriends other then Online ones they are never going to meet.

no expression

I Said I wasn't going to get involved with my friends Petty arguments over a girl but after what I've seen the last few nights, its just getting ridicules.

vincent For the record, i have never had a problem with *name deleted*. For some reason he has always had a problem with me.

Vinny Valentine
For the record, i have never had a problem with *name deleted*. For some reason he has always had a problem with me.

Thats not what you told me on multiple occasions Alex.

You've said you hated him for being Smug, or around that lines. I remember seeing it more then twice.

Lana
Err....wow.

Did not know that.

I must say that cheating on someone is probably one of the lowest things you can do erm

Morning_Glory
confused Am I?

sure blink

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Lana
Err....wow.

Did not know that.

I must say that cheating on someone is probably one of the lowest things you can do erm

Cheating in a REAL relationship maybe.

Cheating on a Sweety on a Forum is nothing, because its not a real relationship.

And its still notbeing a Man Whore.

~Da Rev~
Thats not what you told me on multiple occasions Alex.

You've said you hated him for being Smug, or around that lines. I remember seeing it more then twice. Smug for thinking he's better than me, which he always thought he was. Smug for thinking he has a problem with me, which he always has, which is why i have always. I dont have a problem with anyone unless they have a problem with me.

Lana
Cheating in a REAL relationship maybe.

Cheating on a Sweety on a Forum is nothing, because its not a real relationship.

And its still notbeing a Man Whore.

Don't you ever dare tell me that an online relationship is not real.

Because the sort of feelings and emotions can be equally strong as a real-life one.

Cheating is cheating, end of story.

Would you like it if you had a girlfriend -- in real life -- and she was cheating with you with someone online, or would you not care because it's 'not real'?

~Da Rev~

Because the sort of feelings and emotions can be equally strong as a real-life one.

Would you like it if you had a girlfriend -- in real life -- and she was cheating with you with someone online, or would you not care because it's 'not real'? Awee, baby. I love you too.

Lana
Awee, baby. I love you too.

Shut up Alex stick out tongue

~Da Rev~
Shut up Alex stick out tongue laughing I couldn't help myself.

Lana
laughing I couldn't help myself.

I'm not too surprised, to be honest roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing out loud

Vinny Valentine

Would you like it if you had a girlfriend -- in real life -- and she was cheating with you with someone online, or would you not care because it's 'not real'?

Depends, Its all situated.

And Sorry, but I don't think if a 14-15 year old gets on an Internet relationship much is going to happen, Because they may say they'll go see them when they're old enough or something but thats bull, they'll find someone who lives near them.

(By Online I mean, Lives FAR away not in the city or at least an hours away, thats not long distance or anything)

But seriously, If I caught my REAL LIFE girlfriend cheating with me online I'd be pissed because I don't believe in Online relationships, but it would seem we weren't right for each other because she cheated on me for someone Online, which I doubt would happen.

Cheating with someone you know over a forum is Bullshit, and it always will be.

You May Have Strong Emotions over the Internet, but still, Internet relationships (Aka Long Distances) Usually fail.

~Da Rev~
I'm not too surprised, to be honest roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing out loud You're lucky my pants are still on.

Commando Queen
Err....wow.

Did not know that.

I'v been cheated on by a few guys it sucks, and betrayed by another. It's no fun sad I'v never cheated and never would

I agree

Lana
Depends, Its all situated.

And Sorry, but I don't think if a 14-15 year old gets on an Internet relationship much is going to happen, Because they may say they'll go see them when they're old enough or something but thats bull, they'll find someone who lives near them.

(By Online I mean, Lives FAR away not in the city or at least an hours away, thats not long distance or anything)

But seriously, If I caught my REAL LIFE girlfriend cheating with me online I'd be pissed because I don't believe in Online relationships, but it would seem we weren't right for each other because she cheated on me for someone Online, which I doubt would happen.

Cheating with someone you know over a forum is Bullshit, and it always will be.

You May Have Strong Emotions over the Internet, but still, Internet relationships (Aka Long Distances) Usually fail.

Well that's your opinion, but I don't think you'll really understand it unless you ever experience it.

I used to not believe in online relationships. Well guess what happened to that.

And the main reason that online/long-distance relationships fail is due to a lack of trust and honesty. And cheating would certainly lend to that. Hell...that goes for ANY relationship. And from what I've seen in life, people generally do not act any different offline from online, so if someone cheats in an online relationship...what does that tell you will likely happen in an offline one?

natashia
sure if you want to be

$noopbert
I had no control over this erm And I'm staying out.

~Da Rev~
And no one loves maynard no

LanceWindu
I'v been cheated on by a few guys it sucks, and betrayed by another. It's no fun sad I'v never cheated and never would

I agree

I've been cheated on in real life, and in an online relationship I was in once...it hurts the same either way, so I don't really see what Vinny is getting at, seeing as how he's not experienced it.

That said, I'm staying out of the rest of this.

Commando Queen
My personal opinion, if your getting into an online relationship you both have to belive in it and have trust.. it will never work otherwise. but people just think the interned is a way to prove to themselves that they can get a person.. instead of going out and trying.. because sooner or later the person is going to just keep lookin for more things to make them secure

Vinny Valentine
Well that's your opinion, but I don't think you'll really understand it unless you ever experience it.

I used to not believe in online relationships. Well guess what happened to that.

And the main reason that online/long-distance relationships fail is due to a lack of trust and honesty. And cheating would certainly lend to that. Hell...that goes for ANY relationship. And from what I've seen in life, people generally do not act any different offline from online, so if someone cheats in an online relationship...what does that tell you will likely happen in an offline one?

Sorry, I have been in an online relationship before, and Two of my friends were too, and it pretty much ruined their lives.

An Online relationship I would say is Possible for 18+ Person. But For 12-17 year olds? erm Come On. Thats just a load of crap right there. They most likely don't have the money to fly up to see someone they met on the Internet and I bet there parents wouldn't approve too much. And They might say they wait but seriously, hoe many times does that happen? 1/1000 ?

Well, If someone doesn't take the Internet seriously? I don't know really what to say to that last thing because most my friends don't ac the same online, they are alot more closed in offline, if that makes any sense....

Commando Queen
Originally posted by LanceWindu
I've been cheated on in real life, and in an online relationship I was in once...it hurts the same either way, so I don't really see what Vinny is getting at, seeing as how he's not experienced it.

Oh I'v gotten both

Commando Queen
Sorry, I have been in an online relationship before, and Two of my friends were too, and it pretty much ruined their lives.

An Online relationship I would say is Possible for 18+ Person. But For 12-17 year olds? erm Come On. Thats just a load of crap right there. They most likely don't have the money to fly up to see someone they met on the Internet and I bet there parents wouldn't approve too much. And They might say they wait but seriously, hoe many times does that happen? 1/1000 ?

Well, If someone doesn't take the Internet seriously? I don't know really what to say to that last thing because most my friends don't ac the same online, they are alot more closed in offline, if that makes any sense....
so what if your the one person out of 1000? and you meet the person that your going to be with for the rest of your life.. would you just skip that oppertunity just because its something you've never belived in?

~Da Rev~

Well, If someone doesn't take the Internet seriously? I don't know really what to say to that last thing because most my friends don't ac the same online, they are alot more closed in offline, if that makes any sense.... You can't honestly say that a 12 year old kid is going to be in a serious relationship. I didn't even like girls, back then. Online or off.

Vinny Valentine

Sorry, I have Ken, and I fell pretty in love with this girl I was with. Then I she realised that she would never be able to see me so she dumped me. When I had full intentions on seeing her. But, being fool minded and younger, I tried it again. Guess what happened?

I know what it feels like, and thats why I think Internet Relationships are a load of Shit unless your Old enough to work with it.

Commando Queen
You can't honestly say that a 12 year old kid is going to be in a serious relationship. I didn't even like girls, back then. Online or off.
Oh my god alex NOT like girls :O its impossible

Vinny Valentine
so what if your the one person out of 1000? and you meet the person that your going to be with for the rest of your life.. would you just skip that oppertunity just because its something you've never belived in?

999 People Feel Like Shit, 1 Person Feels Good.

Pretty Crappy Results right there.

You can't honestly say that a 12 year old kid is going to be in a serious relationship. I didn't even like girls, back then. Online or off.

Sorry, it was suppose to be 13, but it still holds the point.

Lana
Sorry, I have Ken, and I fell pretty in love with this girl I was with. Then I she realised that she would never be able to see me so she dumped me. When I had full intentions on seeing her. But, being fool minded and younger, I tried it again. Guess what happened?

I know what it feels like, and thats why I think Internet Relationships are a load of Shit unless your Old enough to work with it.

I don't think at your age that you were honestly, truly in love.

No offense or anything, but it's just that so many people think they're in love when they're younger, and then get older and realize that it was just puppy love and not real.

How is that any different from real-life relationships, though?

~Da Rev~

Sorry, it was suppose to be 13, but it still holds the point. Oh, well. 13. I mean. 12 is one thing, but 13.

13...Originally posted by Commando Queen
Oh my god alex NOT like girls :O its impossible Girls were/are icky.

Commando Queen

Sorry, it was suppose to be 13, but it still holds the point.
But im saying whtat if you are that one person.. and ypoui missed your chance because you were closed minded?

Vinny Valentine

No offense or anything, but it's just that so many people think they're in love when they're younger, and then get older and realize that it was just puppy love and not real.

No, I know what Love is and trust me, the second Girl I met online I was quite in love with, It was only last year some time. stick out tongue , But I see what your getting at.

Butt Naked
Oh, well. 13. I mean. 12 is one thing, but 13.

13... Girls were/are icky. But warm and gooey on the inside.

Commando Queen

13... Girls were/are icky.
I knwo im kiddin

Lana

13... Girls were/are icky.

Hey, I never had any real interest in going out with a guy until I was nearly 16.

I think I was interested in girls before I was guys laughing out loud

~Da Rev~
Fine, you made me do this

I WANNA KNOW WHAT LOVE IS
AND I WANT YOU TO SHOW ME
I WANNA FEEL WHAT LOVE IS
AND I KNOW YOU CAN SHOW ME

Vinny Valentine

Heres whats different.

You Can Meet them, take them places and do things.

Flamboyant4Life
Online relationships are pretty stupid erm

Cerberus
Originally posted by Flamboyant4Life
Online relationships are pretty stupid erm

They CAN be, but not always erm

Butt Naked
Fine, you made me do this

I WANNA KNOW WHAT LOVE IS
AND I WANT YOU TO SHOW ME
I WANNA FEEL WHAT LOVE IS
AND I KNOW YOU CAN SHOW ME I'm gonna find my baby, gonna hold her tight. I'm gonna grab some afternoon delight. My motto's always been when it's right it's right why wait until the middle of a cold dark night?

~Da Rev~
Heres whats different.

You Can Meet them, take them places and do things. It is possible to meet people in real life. It happens. My friend found his girlfriend that way.

Lana
Heres whats different.

You Can Meet them, take them places and do things.

You can do that with someone you meet online.

It might be harder, but it still can happen.

And the chances of it falling apart are the same. Anything can happen.

~Da Rev~
Originally posted by Butt Naked
I'm gonna find my baby, gonna hold her tight. I'm gonna grab some afternoon delight. My motto's always been when it's right it's right why wait until the middle of a cold dark night? Sky rockets in flight
afternoon delight

Vinny Valentine

I'm not talking about close Distance.

I'm talking about people who get in relationships when the people are thousands of miles away.

And Look at the ages I Used, 18+ Is possible, Anything below no

Lana
I'm not talking about close Distance.

I'm talking about people who get in relationships when the people are thousands of miles away.

And Look at the ages I Used, 18+ Is possible, Anything below no

Do you really think the chances get better when you're over 18?

Honestly, they don't by much.

Trust me on this one.

Vinny Valentine
Do you really think the chances get better when you're over 18?

Honestly, they don't by much.

Trust me on this one. I Use 18 because they are getting old enough that they make there own choices, and are starting to get jobs.

Its Bare minimum.

I'd say the true age would be 23+.

Lana
I Use 18 because they are getting old enough that they make there own choices, and are starting to get jobs.

Its Bare minimum.

I'd say the true age would be 23+.

Even so, there's always going to be obstacles.

If it's not being too young, it'll be school, or work, or not having the money to spare, or any number of other things.

It's hard, regardless.

~Da Rev~
I Use 18 because they are getting old enough that they make there own choices, and are starting to get jobs.

Its Bare minimum.

I'd say the true age would be 23+. Starting to get jobs at 18!?!?!?I wish....I got my first job at 16.

$noopbert

Its Bare minimum.

I'd say the true age would be 23+. I'm getting a job next year. no expression

LanceWindu
I'm getting a job next year. no expression

But you're still under the age of adult...so it's not like you could move to where whoever is and have a close relationship.

~Da Rev~
I dont have a job sad

Vinny Valentine
Even so, there's always going to be obstacles.

If it's not being too young, it'll be school, or work, or not having the money to spare, or any number of other things.

It's hard, regardless.

Exactly my point on why Online Relationships have a higher chance of failing.

Matt Maynard, I'm talking about being free with out parents consent.

$noopbert
But you're still under the age of adult...so it's not like you could move to where whoever is and have a close relationship. So? He's making it out like you can't get a job before 18.

Flamboyant4Life

Explain to me how a 15 year old from California is going to have an online "girlfriend" from New York. And they meet eachother and go on dates like a real couple.

~Da Rev~

Matt Maynard, I'm talking about being free with out parents consent. laughing This is why my childhood owned, i never need any sort of consent from anyone.

$noopbert
And by next year I mean after my birthday.

Vinny Valentine
So? He's making it out like you can't get a job before 18.

No, You just see it like that.

Vinny Valentine
laughing This is why my childhood owned, i never need any sort of consent from anyone.

laughing out loud

Lana

Matt Maynard, I'm talking about being free with out parents consent.

I would say the reason that online relationships are more prone to failure is because people don't think they can be serious.

~Da Rev~
I would say the reason that online relationships are more prone to failure is because people don't think they can be serious. I concur.

Vinny Valentine
I would say the reason that online relationships are more prone to failure is because people don't think they can be serious.

Well Look at it,

You Don't Meet, You Live Thousands of Miles Away.

Too meet this person you need to spend alot of money on either gas or tickets, etc etc.

And You'd Have to be damned into it, which hardley happens at young ages. And a parent wouldn't let someone go to someones house they met on the internet.

Ronny

Neither Is Matt!

no expression

vincent *seconds*

disgust Know all the facts before you spew your bull CQ.

Commando Queen
Originally posted by Ronny
*seconds*

disgust Know all the facts before you spew your bull CQ.
I do, as i said, I stupidly fell for the act too, and im Great friends with one other that it involves

lord xyz
Hitting on random females makes you a man-whore? hmm

*seconds*

disgust Know all the facts before you spew your bull CQ. flirt
I do, as i said, I stupidly fell for the act too, and im Great friends with one other that it involves flirt

Alpha Centauri
You should be able to make your own choices by 15/16, being legal means you can just literally do what you want without parental consent.

I knew what I thought was right and wrong at early teens, and I made my decisions from there.

Also, if you wanna be technical, a whore is a term for a human that uses their body for sex, in return for monetary benefit. Not someone who flirts a lot...that's called...a flirt.

Online relationships fail because most people don't actually realise it only works as a catalyst.

Meeting people online and beginning a relationship online is fine, but if you don't visit each other or have any future plans to be together, it's pointless.

I don't care who does and who doesn't think it can work.

-AC

~Da Rev~
*seconds*

disgust Know all the facts before you spew your bull CQ. *molests sig*

ThePittman

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
You should be able to make your own choices by 15/16, being legal means you can just literally do what you want without parental consent.

I knew what I thought was right and wrong at early teens, and I made my decisions from there.

Also, if you wanna be technical, a whore is a term for a human that uses their body for sex, in return for monetary benefit. Not someone who flirts a lot...that's called...a flirt.

Online relationships fail because most people don't actually realise it only works as a catalyst.

Meeting people online and beginning a relationship online is fine, but if you don't visit each other or have any future plans to be together, it's pointless.

I don't care who does and who doesn't think it can work.

-AC

Technically, Its impossible to be a manwhore on the Internet.

And 15-16 should be able too, but they can't. The parents still have control.

DarkC
For the record, i have never had a problem with *name deleted*. For some reason he has always had a problem with me.
I've not always had a problem with you, Alex. Only after you and Alicia randomly attacked me out of the blue once, remember? And I've gotten over that, pretty much.

To Alicia: I'm not going to bother correcting anything on everything you've just spewed out because I know it'll only piss you off and worsen the situation. I don't think it really matters to you what the real truth is. Our opinions lie somewhere in between. If that's the impression I give you, fine. I don't understand why you feel the need to try and pubicly humiliate me, and I probably never will.

Consider yourself on my ignore list from now on, permanently.

Xavius
Whomever said that people that are younger cannot experience true love is completely out of their mind or either arrogant.

True love can spark at any age and I've seen many childhood loves turn into successful marriages.

Actually, it would be fair to say that older people have deteriorated when it comes to love status because of the corruption that goes on within a human being when growing up out of childhood.

BTW, The person who Commando Queen is talking about, I thought what you did was pretty damn rude and out of the blue. If I see it happen again, I will step in.

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Xavius
Whomever said that people that are younger cannot experience true love is completely out of their mind or either arrogant.

True love can spark at any age and I've seen many childhood loves turn into successful marriages.

Actually, it would be fair to say that older people have deteriorated when it comes to love status because of the corruption that goes on within a human being when growing up out of childhood.

BTW, The person who Commando Queen is talking about, I thought what you did was pretty damn rude and out of the blue. If I see it happen again, I will step in.

Xavius, Talk to me on MSN and I'll tell you a few things, I don't feel like posting it all again.

Ronny
*molests sig* Whore shock You are giving my sig AIDS

$noopbert
"I will step in."

lol Because you're the badass here, right?

LethalFemme
Whore shock You are giving my sig AIDS

He was already gonna die of hepatitis.

DarkC
"I will step in."

Quick to form assumptions here, aren't you?

Anyways, if you haven't figured it out by now, folks, Alicia was talking about me. I see no reason to hide it.

$noopbert
Originally posted by DarkC
Quick to form assumptions here, aren't you?

Anyways, if you haven't figured it out by now, folks, Alicia was talking about me. I see no reason to hide it. "If I see it happen again, I will step in."

Pretty significant ego he has there.

Actually, he always says that too. hmm

Xavius
"I will step in."

I never said I was, and I don't try to do so either.

You should see it, though.

Some people on here try to be so pessimistic, cynical and sarcastic to seem badass, yet they fail perpetually!

It is the funniest thing ever.

Oh, and stop making assumptions. Please! stick out tongue

DarkC
"If I see it happen again, I will step in."

Pretty significant ego he has there.

Actually, he always says that too. hmm
He's protective, what can I say?

And it saying that doesn't imply that he thinks he's a badass.

Judging by past experiences between you two, it doesn't surprise me that you're slightly derogatory towards him here.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>