Comic Book Forums lately...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King KAM
Dude is it just me or have the KMC comic forum/versus forum SUCKED HARD lately?

jinzin
it's true.. I haven't been on as much lately so it's partially my fault..sorry.

King KAM
you,me,grey fox,jrod,and s-rank cannot keep this place alive ourselves, everyone else needs to come back

grey fox
Originally posted by King KAM
you,me,grey fox,jrod,and s-rank cannot keep this place alive ourselves, everyone else needs to come back

Damn straight...

A.J
its the summer, it happened before it will be back to the way it was soon

lilnutta12
tell me what ur tryin to say

King KAM
Originally posted by A.J
its the summer, it happened before it will be back to the way it was soon hopefully...

bigbran
personly, it is bad, and id like to see someone snap and get banned, its always funny!

bigbran
Originally posted by bigbran
personly, it is bad, and id like to see someone snap and get banned, its always funny! well its not bad to me, but theres not as much people on.

Soleran
It's all a big cycle...............mon-fri have more traffic as well

bigbran
well theres usally like 20 people on, and out of them, like 5-10 people post.

The_Fury
Im sure theres more than 6 people keeping this thread alive.

bigbran
Originally posted by The_Fury
Im sure theres more than 6 people keeping this thread alive. no i mean most of the time, theres people that browse this forum thats been on like a year or 2 without any post. sad

Skeets
Just make more Wolverine,Thanos and Captain America Threads....erm

bigbran
Originally posted by Skeets
Just make more Wolverine,Thanos and Captain America Threads....erm im on it.

Skeets
im on it.
No......no

bigbran
Originally posted by Skeets
No......no too late. big grin

batdude123
Anus. no expression

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by King KAM
you,me,grey fox,jrod,and s-rank cannot keep this place alive ourselves, everyone else needs to come back I've come back, but for the most part, alot of our heavy hitters have left. First generation was guys like Never, DC, Nat, and Ac, second generation was guys like me, and then the new generation.

Guys like Cosmic Cube and whirly are gone, and alot less show up now, so its alot of the same stale thing... so I post in other threads.

rotiart
erm I don't have a scanner so I'm trying to get the comics so I can do replies like the rest can. Mr. Master, GalacticStorm, Big Bran, White Witch. But I look like a fool for now since I can't post anything. erm even with the stuff I have, which is probably arguably a lot less than any of the real debaters here. I'm a small fish in a big ocean.

batdude123
Mmmmmmmmmkay. What the f**k?

Broly92
I post all the time but no one answers for a while

newjak86
Well Summer is normally a down time as people have vacations and the weather is nice outside.

You also got to think the tourny is going which is taking up quite a few peoples time on here. That and there hasn't been any real quality debating thread now for awhile where people want to post in.

Priest
yes its has been slow latley, but again with summer, people are taking time off to go away on vactaion. the fisrt month of this summer i was gone and havent posted on the forum. Ive been trying to post as much as possible since then.

The_Fury
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
I've come back, but for the most part, alot of our heavy hitters have left. First generation was guys like Never, DC, Nat, and Ac, second generation was guys like me, and then the new generation.

Guys like Cosmic Cube and whirly are gone, and alot less show up now, so its alot of the same stale thing... so I post in other threads.

Glad your still around. smile

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by newjak86
Well Summer is normally a down time as people have vacations and the weather is nice outside.

You also got to think the tourny is going which is taking up quite a few peoples time on here. That and there hasn't been any real quality debating thread now for awhile where people want to post in. I always noticed more people here during summer than during school... but thats just me.

Priest
I always noticed more people here during summer than during school... but thats just me.

the yonger members come in the summer, the older members have better things to do :P

braz
not me. stick out tongue and im 17 embarrasment im just working a simple summer job at my dads textbook store where we dont hardly get any service. Happy Dance Happy Dance so while im there, im on here.

Mordum
WHAT ABOUT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!! mad

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Priest
the yonger members come in the summer, the older members have better things to do :P I guess, I know I haven't been on in ages, and now just decided to come back and start owning again, lol.

Priest
I guess, I know I haven't been on in ages, and now just decided to come back and start owning again, lol.
thumb up
yes i havent seen u in months.

Mr. Universe
This entire website sucks to be completely honest. And pissing people off for fun has lost it's flavor.

who?-kid
Originally posted by Mr. Universe
This entire website sucks to be completely honest. And pissing people off for fun has lost it's flavor.
Maybe it has something to do with the (multiple) warnings the mods gave you...

backspace
personly, it is bad, and id like to see someone snap and get banned, its always funny! i guess stay super read your post.

JOE NUNEZ
I blame myself, ive been on myspace a lot.. sorry KMC, but im back!!!!!

Blair Wind
laughing myspace rocks.....lol

Who are the "heavy" hitters you were talkin about C??

Superherovandal
yeah i remember when all the heavy hitters and old members were here it was alot more fun now all i do is sit aimlessly with the stale threads going on. Occasionally there's something interesting but its only very occasionally.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Blair Wind
laughing myspace rocks.....lol

Who are the "heavy" hitters you were talkin about C?? Cosmic Cube, Never, Illadeph still posts, whirly was funny, demigawd, wyanndar was rather good as well... some are still here, but the debates had a stronger presence then...

MJOILNIR
The worst problem is immature acting bullcrap. People cant debate without getting mad, calling people liars and much worse. Why in the hell would you want to get upset just cause someone else dosnt agree with you??? You can say Mr.X will beat Mr.Y and some people get tore all to hell over it?? God allmighty, whats the big damn deal??

Fanboy
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t405537.html

This is ****ing fun.

braz
it seems as if everyone nowadays has a myspace. its getting kind of annoying.

Scoobless
Meh, for the first few months to a year that i was on here i got into most of the Vs debates..... these days almost every thread is a repeat of one i spent time in back then... i don't have the necessary motivation to go over these same old arguments ad nauseam......

bigbran
i joined on july 6 and i have over 3000 posts, almost 4000. thats a lot for a little over a month!

bigbran
i have 3276 posts.

batdude123
i joined on july 6 and i have over 3000 posts, almost 4000. thats a lot for a little over a month!

Nice try. roll eyes (sarcastic) You mean JUNE 6th.

pr1983
I was gone for the last six months, i only got back two weeks ago...

Validus
Originally posted by pr1983
I was gone for the last six months, i only got back two weeks ago...
I missed you. sad

pr1983
Originally posted by Validus
I missed you. sad

I'm surprised you know who i am... messed

bigbran
Originally posted by batdude123
Nice try. roll eyes (sarcastic) You mean JUNE 6th. whoops wasnt thinking. confused

bigbran
i did write ive been here over a month though.

badabing
If Diabloman was here, there would be balance in the KMC.

HisMajestyAC43
i'm just tired of ridiculous hulk versus threads... any more super changeling?

and i'm relatively new here too...

rotiart
where does it show your total posts

bigbran
click on your name or someone elses, and a profile cums up, look in there.

backspace
click on the person's name and the window says all their info.

bigbran
heres yours rotiart
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=91709

rotiart

leonidas
Originally posted by Scoobless
Meh, for the first few months to a year that i was on here i got into most of the Vs debates..... these days almost every thread is a repeat of one i spent time in back then... i don't have the necessary motivation to go over these same old arguments ad nauseam......

that about sums it up exactly . . . sad

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by leonidas
that about sums it up exactly . . . sad

Cosigned to both.

batdude123
Idiot Hulk fanboys have been happening lately... That's what. no expression

Grimm22
Well one good thing is that, capt hasnt been on lately shifty

Broly92
Idiot Hulk fanboys have been happening lately... That's what. no expression
I'm actually board rather than annoyed with the forum lately

pr1983

Tend to agree... erm

newjak86
Meh, for the first few months to a year that i was on here i got into most of the Vs debates..... these days almost every thread is a repeat of one i spent time in back then... i don't have the necessary motivation to go over these same old arguments ad nauseam...... Yeah thats true pretty much true even before I never really got into many debates but even then I was willing to do some deabting then almost none which is what I do now.

Which is kind of ironic as my dabating skills which were pretty average at first are pretty good now from being in two tournies and being up against some good debaters in threads. Now with this greater ability what do I do I sit back and chill because I'm to lazy to actually want to use them stick out tongue

leonidas
better be better than 'pretty good' . . . evil face

MrHeavySilence
I've actually visited the site for a long, long time. For a year I didn't even register a username; I would just read stuff. Anyway, I think the KMC Versus Forum in general has almost gone over every interesting fight possible, so that might account for the staid atmosphere. But don't worry, more superheroes will be created by Marvel/DC soon.

Blair Wind
Dont worry leo.....were set for you evil face

leonidas
goodie . . .

batdude123
Oh they're ready for you leo... yes

leonidas
laughing

no

Blair Wind
yes
evil face

batdude123
laughing

no

They're like the "World's Finest" on my sig. They can't be beat. wink stick out tongue

leonidas
They're like the "World's Finest" on my sig. They can't be beat. wink stick out tongue

oh, well then, maybe we shouldn't even bother . . .

laughing

Blair Wind
no expression

batdude123
oh, well then, maybe we shouldn't even bother . . .

laughing

stick out tongue Happy Dance

Redatom65
damnit i've been here for a couplme months!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.