Mystique vs Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xmarksthespot
No prep, PIS, CIS.

No weapons. No phasing.

1. Unactivated Danger Room. Bloodlust.

2. In a busy cafeteria. Bloodlust.

3. In a busy cafeteria. In character.

stay super
mystique takes it she can morph into anyone she wants 10/10

lilnutta12
mystique is a better fighter

Skeets
Originally posted by stay super
mystique takes it she can morph into anyone she wants 10/10
Nah DD will win some remember he has the radar she can't fool him.Originally posted by lilnutta12
Hell no,She's pretty good but not in DD's league really.

xmarksthespot
I actually find this a better fight than Captain America or Batman vs her. Since he has a reasonable counter to her stealth. She still takes a majority though.

stay super
how does a radar changes the fact that she can morph into others and get there powers? she can morph into cyclops and blast his ass

Skeets
how does a radar changes the fact that she can morph into others and get there powers? she can morph into cyclops and blast his ass
No,she can't...... roll eyes (sarcastic)

stay super
she cant? r u sure? as far as i know she can morph into other mutants or people and have there power confused

King KAM
DD can/will smell her,feel her coming,than kick her ass

xmarksthespot
she cant? r u sure? as far as i know she can morph into other mutants or people and have there power confused She can take on certain physical traits but not powers like you describe for the most part.

Wonder Man
D.D.
he can sense her lie

xmarksthespot
Meh, she doesn't necessarily need stealth to beat him.

ExodusCloak
If she increases the density of her body to the extent where each kick and punch is as dense as osmium then she should be able to inflict damage on DD's body.

That's if she can land a punch...

jrodslam
Ive heard about Mystique being able to increase her density a cuple of times on this forum. Can someone show this? Who did she do it against?

xmarksthespot
http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/3695/blz193ha.th.jpghttp://img216.imageshack.us/img216/6756/blz208ii.th.jpghttp://img216.imageshack.us/img216/9784/blz219pi.th.jpghttp://img146.imageshack.us/img146/2701/blz222pv.th.jpghttp://img141.imageshack.us/img141/7007/blz232dk.th.jpg

http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/2541/mystique16134qr.th.jpghttp://img89.imageshack.us/img89/205/mystique16149py.th.jpghttp://img101.imageshack.us/img101/9292/mystique16154bp.th.jpghttp://img220.imageshack.us/img220/33/mystique16168ec.th.jpghttp://img109.imageshack.us/img109/4249/mystique16177ym.th.jpg

jrodslam
Am i the only one that finds the intagible feat utter crap? Does she still have the power to do that?

Anyways, although the scan showed her going intangible, i just cant buy that. Someone mentioned she can also increase her density to metalic levels? Id like to see that as well. I just saw the respect thread on her and im sorry, but im just not buying some of those feats.sad

xmarksthespot
There's no phasing in this thread anyway.

She was upgraded in a miniseries then got to show her stuff in a solo for a while. Her morphing has improved significantly, she has a moderate healing factor and she can now take on physical aspects of morphing, such as prehensile tails, wall crawling, body armour. She morphs her hand into a gun, and turns into a metallic statue making a distinctive clunk iirc.

It's amazing how many more feats you can chock up when you have a solo series. Which is why there's always an intrinsic advantage on the forums to the Captain Americas, Batmans etc.

Tha C-Master
Yes, there is, you made an excellent point there.

rotiart

no she can't. she isn't copy cat.

rotiart
ideally, she has full control over her molecular structure, which should allow her to change her physical structure however she wants. Its why with a thought she instantly becomes anyone else. She probably never even thought to attempt higher/lower density before now. Ideally she'd be incredible limber, stronger, dense. Apparently she's not yet on the level of apocalypse.. but its looking like she has the potential to be. ie. growing wings, a tail etc.

Either that or mystique all this time has really been apoc in disguise erm

I'd say mystique would have just enough to win 6/10.

Metalmanx
she cant? r u sure? as far as i know she can morph into other mutants or people and have there power confused

You're thinking of Morph.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
No prep, PIS, CIS.

No weapons. No phasing.

1. Unactivated Danger Room. Bloodlust.

2. In a busy cafeteria. Bloodlust.

3. In a busy cafeteria. In character.

This one is tough. FAR tougher than the Mystique vs. Batman/Captain American threads.

1. Daredevil 6-7/10.

2. Daredevil 5/10.

3. Daredevil 7-8/10.

xmarksthespot
She still has an immense damage soak though.
Originally posted by Metalmanx
You're thinking of Morph. Morph can't take the powers of what he morphs either for the most part.

Metalmanx
She still has an immense damage soak though.
Morph can't take the powers of what he morphs either for the most part.

Well, he kinda can. Like, he can morph into Wolverine, and have claws (hard ones at that), although they won't be adamantium. Ya know?

I dunno, it's debatable really.

Jarlaxle
I'm going to have to go with DD on this one...Mystique's shape changing does her little to no good against DD...her stealth, also no good because he does not rely on sight....as far as martial arts or hand to hand combat goes, he is nearly unbeatable, he can sense any attack and his martial arts skills are amazingly good.

willRules
I think this could go either way, personally yes

Scoobless
She was upgraded in a miniseries then got to show her stuff in a solo for a while. Her morphing has improved significantly, she has a moderate healing factor and she can now take on physical aspects of morphing, such as prehensile tails, wall crawling, body armour. She morphs her hand into a gun, and turns into a metallic statue making a distinctive clunk iirc.

I really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, HATE all these mutant upgrades!

........really!

Mutants are supposed to have full access to their powers by their twenties.... Mystique is probably like a hundred years old.... why is she just now discovering new powers???

no expression

leonidas
this is a good fight -- dd's senses are tough to fool though and i think he outclasses her h2h. he'd win the slight majority imo in each scenario.

Grimm22
Originally posted by lilnutta12

you're kidding me right hysterical

DD's skills >>> Mystique's skills

Grimm22
Originally posted by Scoobless
I really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, HATE all these mutant upgrades!

........really!

Mutants are supposed to have full access to their powers by their twenties.... Mystique is probably like a hundred years old.... why is she just now discovering new powers???

no expression

Agreed. no expression

Apparently, if you're a mutant you're officially obligated to get an upgrade even if nobody likes them and they are a useless character

Seriously eer

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Grimm22
Agreed. no expression

Apparently, if you're a mutant you're officially obligated to get an upgrade even if nobody likes them and they are a useless character

Seriously eer As far as characters go I'll take Mystique over the orange Jewish rock. smile

xmarksthespot
I'm feeling narcissistic, so bump.

I'm curious to hear from people how Daredevil actually intends to hurt Mystique if they give him the majority?

willRules
He punches her. Really hard no expression Before anyone replies, just think about what's been said....... just think no expression

Soljer
Mystique phases through said punch.

smile.

xmarksthespot
I actually specified no phasing - since she's only ever been shown doing it once. But her damage soak/healing factor should suffice anyway.

Also (I know this is really late but) I thought I'd address this:
Originally posted by Scoobless

........really!

no expression Mystique served to complete the circuit of a machine designed to heal Toad, the energies of the machine however caused molecular liquefaction. Her body compensated for said liquefaction, and subsequently her powers have been slightly hightened.

Additionally she had a 24 issue solo title - any character that has a solo title is inevitably going to accumulate more feats than if they were in a team book. It's not so much that she's gained any new powers - aside from the one phasing incident - all she's done is used her original power in more interesting ways.

Jack Harkness
Damn X mark proved she wins this, she can do shit she couldn't before. So she wins.

Philosophía
Bump.

Alex_Ferrana
Good fight. Could go either way.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.