Lavos (Chrono Trigger) vs Bahamut (Final Fantasy)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

badacyborg
Title explains itself lol

Burning thought
who lavas, can u put me a link to some info, IMO i h8 the stupid dragon bahumat, dum dragon if you ask me so i say lavas for now but hates and dislikes aside, in power i dont know who would win since i dont know what lavas who/is and Bahumat is pretty tough in some ways, even if a little small for dragon

badacyborg
Lavos is a creature who is feared throughout all time and space known for It's destructive power which could easily take out whole cities. He shows up on the planet in/ as a meteor and makes a hige crater. If Lavos wasn't stopped before it was too late, the future would become a hellhole, which you can see for yourself in Chrono Trigger, with few life forms. Sooo, in other words, if it wasn;t for the protaganists, all life forms would be extinct, and Lavos would reign supreme.

badacyborg
And if that wasn't enough: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavos

SaTsuJiN
lavos pwned the world lol.. I'm sure bahamut would be easy pickins

Lavos ended the world of chrono trigger in the future.. leaving the world a desolate ruin

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavos

edit : lol.. quick draw space cowboy wink

badacyborg
Get this...on the bottom of the link I posted, it says there may be more of these god-like parasites, so it's possible Lavos could be a small fry compared to the unknown race...If there is.

badacyborg
Scary thought, isn't it?

SaTsuJiN
and the possibility for more chrono triggers, yay big grin and yea thats an interesting backstory to the CT universe.. a race of world ending parasites.. o.o

badacyborg
hmmm...The world will never be the same without Akira Toriyama..sigh..DAMMIT!!! That would be sooo badass if they made a new Chrono Trigger, like a sequel to Chrono trigger, not cross

badacyborg
sooo...burning thought, have you done any research?

badacyborg
Hey Satsujin, Which form of lavos did you find the most difficult to defeat? For me...the outer shell was the hardest to beat

Burning thought
i dont need to do research, according to that he can PWN bahumat, bahumat is a weak class dragon, its a sad sight to see such a dragon, so weak and small, hate him, anyway i can imagine that thing could beat most dragons

looldude
bahamut is just a summon

lavos is a last boss

overkill. lavos also has a time thing where he can control time.

badacyborg
Don't forget the needle move!

badacyborg
really annoying move...

Kayne Archeron
which bahamut are you talking about? god of summons in FF or god of dragons in norse mythology? and Chrono Cross WAS a sequel to Chrono Trigger... did you not beat Cross?

badacyborg
When I say sequel, i mean that the sequel consists of the same characters, like magus, crono and the whole gang. I mean like a sequel that is totally related to the CT world and characters. Anyway, the bahamut from FF as stated in the title

Superboy Prime
Agreed. Lavos would destroy Bahamut.

Kayne Archeron
Originally posted by badacyborg
When I say sequel, i mean that the sequel consists of the same characters, like magus, crono and the whole gang. I mean like a sequel that is totally related to the CT world and characters. Anyway, the bahamut from FF as stated in the title

you didn't play very far into Cross then...

badacyborg
Actually,I've never played...My friend played it and he told me that it's a totally different storyline and stuff. Sorry for the lack of knowledge. (slap myself in the face)

Kayne Archeron
...how far did he play? their stories are actually connected in a very important way

badacyborg
I don't know, but he did mention something about Schala, magus's sister

badacyborg
was that her name? It's been a while since i last played

Kayne Archeron
yeah, it was... the ending of Chrono Trigger is what sets the stage for Cross, i'll let you play it and find out what i mean though

badacyborg
do you think they have it for emulators

badacyborg
p.s. have you ever got all the endings in Chrono Trigger?

Kayne Archeron
i've only gotten 2 of them x-x i've seen the final ending though, where you beat it with only Chrono and you get to talk to Toriyama and other game creators

badacyborg
I got that one and like 2 or 3 others. That was one of the best games for it's time...and I'm still pretty pissed about how Toriyama left this world behind...DB, DBZ was awesome (GT was alright), and he could've made more Chrono games

AustinLong
How old is Cross?

Kayne Archeron
about ps1, 1997 to 1999 old

badacyborg
Classics rock!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.