A Serious Problem

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonheartmm
i have noticed something that i wish to share with people here and see their views. societies of the world in general have termed things like sex and having your own oppinion{rebelliousness} as WRONG and BAD. as an affect i have seen that most of the young teenagers who succumb even a little to either of them {which is quite natural} are so brainwashed that they consider themselves BAD and in so doing really DO become bad overall seeing as they have no choice in the matter. and im not saying sex or rebelliousness is bad in the least, but most teens feal like since they ARE bad they have to be BAD in all things, e.g bullying, not respecting women, stealing, basically doing all the wrong things. and in so doing most narrow minded societies are creating a crop of teens and generation which are bad in things quite other than sex and point of view{which they wrongly consider as BAD} just somethin i wanted t point out. what do u think?

Bardock42
I did not notice that...or don't agree.

leonheartmm
basically people who cant deny their sexual or intellectual needs have no choice but to be BAD. similarly they only find acceptance in the company of other, REAL bad people which starts the process.

Bardock42
Originally posted by leonheartmm
basically people who cant deny their sexual or intellectual needs have no choice but to be BAD. similarly they only find acceptance in the company of other, REAL bad people which starts the process.

I understood what you meant. I just disagree.

Deano
dont u know its a crime to express your're uniqness?
you have to be the sheep to survive

Bardock42
Originally posted by Deano

Like you?

Imperial_Samura

But you claim you're not a sheep yet you're not dead/locked up/ etc.

Soleran
Well I did notice that in that "uniqueness" there are alot of other people saying the same thing, does that mean you are no longer "unique."

If thats the case according to Deano we're all sheep just in different flocks, or maybe he just doesn't realize that!

KharmaDog
i have noticed something that i wish to share with people here and see their views. societies of the world in general have termed things like sex and having your own oppinion{rebelliousness} as WRONG and BAD.

I think you are completely off base. Sex has not been termed as "wrong", many in society however have a disagreement to the way that it is marketed to youth. Current marketing trends of flagrantly (and often distastefully)using sex as a tool to reach out to today's youth (and their adaptation of the trends) is more likely what has been deemed as "wrong" more so than sex itself.

As for expressing your own opinion, the exact opposite is true. Youths should be encouraged to research and express their own opinion, however, please understand an opinion that has been cultured by pop media and marketing is not your own opinion, but the opinion that has been fed to you. Individuality with the ability to work within a construct is valued, being a rebel by dressing in a gangsta style and acting, not only violently, but disrespectfully is not rebellious at all, it is actually feeding the pop culture machine.

as an affect i have seen that most of the young teenagers who succumb even a little to either of them {which is quite natural} are so brainwashed that they consider themselves BAD and in so doing really DO become bad overall seeing as they have no choice in the matter.

These teenagers that you speak should well know what responsibility is. If they choose to act "bad", that is their choice and should not be excused as the result of a society dictating thier deviant behaviour.

You are a one trick pony, and an annoying one at that.

Originally posted by Imperial_Samura
But you claim you're not a sheep yet you're not dead/locked up/ etc.

Deano is not a sheep, he is a lemming. A sheep mindlessly stands in a field oblivious to the world around them. As a lemming, Deano follows his leaders right off the cliff of paranoia and into the ocean of stupidity only to try and tread water while criticising those standing on shore for not jumping in with him and his ilk.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Bardock42
Like you? Zing.

leonheartmm
why do u think im influenced by media in the least bit, the media is also controlled by ADULTS if u havent noticed and im NOT into pop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KharmaDog
why do u think im influenced by media in the least bit, the media is also controlled by ADULTS if u havent noticed and im NOT into pop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone (to an extent) is influenced by the media. Heck, actively going out of your way to oppose media influence is being influenced by the media.

And you make a generalized statement about youth of today, but take a retort as a personal attack? What's with that?

When I was younger, there was more diversity in youth culture. I was a t-shirt/cowboy hat whereing 6'9 kid who listend to the smiths, U2, Steve Earle, Stevie Ray Vaughn, Classical String arrangements and a number of other forms of music and I hung around with a group of kids that included the early hip-hop generation, preps, jocks, nerds and rebs.

Today's youth culture is more homogenized than ever before with very few distinct groups that rarely mix. Originality is fading and personal identity is sacrificed for acceptance.

KharmaDog
**sorry 'bout the double post**

Deano
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Zing.

what do u know about me? .....i'l answer for you:

nothing

Bardock42

nothing

You voice your conspiracy theory opinions constantly for more than one year on a public Internet forum. That's what I know about you. That's why I know you are full of shit.

Capt_Fantastic
Let me see if I understand. The topic is that kids are not allowed to express themselves the way they are wishing they could, and as such they develope a low opinion of themselves?

If that's what you're saying, then I would disagree. I think kids in this day and age have a much more open ability to express themselves than any other group.

Now, we can talk trends like emo or Punk and they're nothing new. We're all familiar with the mods and the rockers, late 70's punks, straight guys dressing like Boy George in the 80's.

Now, the bad part comes in when they're viewed by adults, who had their own sense of rebellion in their youth. However, I don't think kids view themselves as bad. I think they find other kids bad when they aren't just like them. When I was in high school, I wore a suit everyday. That's just how I dressed, but all my friends were punks. So, picture one guy in a suit standing in all these dingy punk clubs. No one thought anything of it. Except for the most superficial kids there. I certainly didn't care what other people thought. I still don't. Much to the dismay of people who see things differently than I do.

Deano
You voice your conspiracy theory opinions constantly for more than one year on a public Internet forum. That's what I know about you. That's why I know you are full of shit.

because i can, and its my right to. now shut up boy. go back to the off topic forum child

Lord Urizen
Societal standards are a result of the most powerful people in that society, primarily MEN, who create bullshit standards as a disunifier among the masses.

Take Sociology and investigate those historically based theories.

Homophobia for example, the ideal of Masculinity has changed over millenia so many times, yet today most people are so ignorant that they actually think "masculinity" and "femininity" exist in nature. Such bullshit these people do not realize that these are all social constructs that we give into.

At the same time, people of religious faiths, many of them tend to not even know the full history of thier religion. How it came to be, why it came to be, its role in the powering of people, its use for politics, its contributions to war, etc.

AS Social Beings most of us are afraid to be different....one of the most basic of human and animal fears is the fear of being alone....of being unloved. One way to not be alone is to be like everyone else. To agree with everything you are told, so that way no one can cast you out.

At the same time this fear escalates so intensely that even the people who disagree with these standards become to afraid to defend the minority and the individual.

This happens in United States all the time, and the Rich White Anglo Saxon Protestants are reaping the rewards of keeping the rest of us divided, and have been doing so by means of promoting racism, sexism, and all the types of prejudices that exist today.

KharmaDog

nothing

because i can, and its my right to. now shut up boy. go back to the off topic forum child

Deano, again you make yourself look the fool. Bardock's observation of your one track posting history is how most people here feel. That is the character that you have chosen to protray, that is the image that you now have, deal with it.

Telling people to shut up and insulting them is not helping you. And best not for you to try and get into an argument with a member like Bardock, he'll make you look like an even bigger idiot than you do on your own.

leonheartmm
khar,a what u say is true in paryts of the us europe n russia because teens there although not totaally freee do have a great amount of freedom. what IM talking about though is the wrest of the world the greater part of it which is narrow minded. the majority.

Bardock42
khar,a what u say is true in paryts of the us europe n russia because teens there although not totaally freee do have a great amount of freedom. what IM talking about though is the wrest of the world the greater part of it which is narrow minded. the majority.

I don't know about that. What parts of the world are you referring to. And where do you get your data from?

leonheartmm
well theres no shortage of places to talk about, malaysia, indonesia, india, pakistan, iran, afghanistan, iraq, the entire middle east except parts of turkey and lebonan, most of the islamic african countries, conservative south of america, srilanka, parts of britian with indian/pakistani populations, many parts of strong catholic countries and as far as the sex thing goes most of america since any young girl who wants sex is termed as a **** and does indeed turn into one which affects not only sex but leads to sticky ends.

Bardock42
I mean where do you get your information about the way of life and the psychological state of the people there from?

Deano
Originally posted by KharmaDog
Deano, again you make yourself look the fool. Bardock's observation of your one track posting history is how most people here feel. That is the character that you have chosen to protray, that is the image that you now have, deal with it.

Telling people to shut up and insulting them is not helping you. And best not for you to try and get into an argument with a member like Bardock, he'll make you look like an even bigger idiot than you do on your own.

you know othing about me really.

only by what i post. you dont like me because i post things that challenge your belief system. if people like you dont like it then tough. i dont care. im not afraid to post my feelings.

and bardock will never make me look like an idiot smile ever

Bardock42
and bardock will never make me look like an idiot smile ever

Yeah, I really can't be credited with it.

xmarksthespot
you know othing about me really.

only by what i post. you dont like me because i post things that challenge your belief system. if people like you dont like it then tough. i dont care. im not afraid to post my feelings.Wow... deep... heartfelt... *tear*...
and bardock will never make me look like an idiot smile ever Probably because it would be redundant to even try.

You're a caricature.

Deano
in a forum where 95% of peoples opinions are so different than mine, its natual for me to get insulted by near enough everyone. i understand that, and i can deal with it. all i can suggest is for people to respect what other people choose to believe in. thats all

Deano
Wow... deep... heartfelt... *tear*...
Probably because it would be redundant to even try.

You're a caricature.

says the person who spends half the time ' in the comic book forums 'debating' whether or not a certain cartoon character can beat another.

Bardock42
in a forum where 95% of peoples opinions are so different than mine, its natual for me to get insulted by near enough everyone. i understand that, and i can deal with it. all i can suggest is for people to respect what other people choose to believe in. thats all

You mean like you respecting that we believe the official version...and never calling us sheep and such?

Deano
You mean like you respecting that we believe the official version...and never calling us sheep and such?

you can believe it. but you never search other sources to see if its true. you spend too much time telling me what i post is bullshit without concentrating on the bullshit thats spewed by official sources.

xmarksthespot
says the person who spends half the time ' in the comic book forums 'debating' whether or not a certain cartoon character can beat another. Says the person who spends most of his time on here copying and pasting things from other sites. Who hypocritically decries everyone else as a sheep but rarely if ever posts an original thought. Who's obsessed with the works of a man who believes the Queen Mother is a reptilian humanoid.

I have a BSc (Hons) in Neuroscience and start a PhD next year, and I'm only 20. I'm well versed in subjects beyond my chosen field of study. I enjoy comics and if I choose to associate with others who do that's of no detriment to my character. I also post here and in the religion forum if I want a more serious discussion. So try again caricature.

Bardock42
you can believe it. but you never search other sources to see if its true. you spend too much time telling me what i post is bullshit without concentrating on the bullshit thats spewed by official sources.

That's on the one hand not true. ANd even if it was you would be a hypocrite. And you are still not respecting our opinions on the matter. And call us blind and sheepish.

Deano
Says the person who spends most of his time on here copying and pasting things from other sites. Who hypocritically decries everyone else as a sheep but rarely if ever posts an original thought. Who's obsessed with the works of a man who believes the Queen Mother is a reptilian humanoid.

I have a BSc (Hons) in Neuroscience and start a PhD next year. I'm well versed in subjects beyond my chosen field of study. I enjoy comics and if I choose to associate with others who do that's of no detriment to my character. So try again caricature.

wow, you have a degree. you must be intelligent then...not. a degree or a bsc is to tell the system what it has told you to tell it. What is intelligent about that? sadly, Sadly, you think intelligence and passing exams are so often believed to be the same thing. basic intelligence is what u need.

i enjoy reading david icke, although he as some outstanding claims,..,most the time he is spot on abotu everything that is happening int his world. and is not afraid to say it. believing in reptiliians is no more crazy than believing in religion or ghosts. there are loads of scientific research that says there are other dimensions that we cant see. is it possible for other entitys to exist there? you tell me

i can copy and paste articles on here if i want. what should i type them up in my own words? laughing what would be the point. the aim is to provide other insight, not just the official line.

xmarksthespot
wow, you have a degree. you must be intelligent then...not. a degree or a bsc is to tell the system what it has told you to tell it. What is intelligent about that? sadly, Sadly, you think intelligence and passing exams are so often believed to be the same thing. basic intelligence is what u need.I think facets of intelligence are the abilities to interpret and understand information. The ability to learn and comprehend. The ability to convey that knowledge in an original manner.

Tell me Deano how old are you and what have you accomplished in your life that puts you in a position to decry academic credentials?
i enjoy reading david icke, although he as some outstanding claims,..,most the time he is spot on abotu everything that is happening int his world. and is not afraid to say it. believing in reptiliians is no more crazy than believing in religion or ghosts. there are loads of scientific research that says there are other dimensions that we cant see. is it possible for other entitys to exist there? you tell me

i can copy and paste articles on here if i want. what should i type them up in my own words? laughing what would be the point. the aim is to provide other insight, not just the official line. You wholeheartedly agree with David Icke "about everything that is happening in the world", and yet are not a sheep by your double standards. You lack original thoughts yet decry others as sheep. You are too lazy to convey information in an original manner. Hypocritical caricature.

Deano
I think facets of intelligence are the abilities to interpret and understand information. The ability to learn and comprehend. The ability to convey that knowledge in an original manner.

Tell me Deano how old are you and what have you accomplished in your life that puts you in a position to decry academic credentials?
You wholeheartedly agree with David Icke "about everything that is happening in the world", and yet are not a sheep by your double standards. You lack original thoughts yet decry others as sheep. You are too lazy to convey information in an original manner. Hypocritical caricature.

''nothing worth knowing can ever be taught''

i dont agree with everything icke says do i? ..no. but most things i do.
i look around the world, and i dont need icke to tell me whats about to happen. open your eyes.

ive nearly saved enough money, then when ive passed my driving test,, im going to travel and enjoy life. not be a slave to the system.

when the first humans were here, did they say ''i think we need to go to school and get eductation to be intelligent'' ?

but what do i know, i havent got a degree

xmarksthespot
''nothing worth knowing can ever be taught''

i dont agree with everything icke says do i? ..no. but most things i do.
i look around the world, and i dont need icke to tell me whats about to happen. open your eyes.

ive nearly saved enough money, then when ive passed my driving test,, im going to travel and enjoy life. not be a slave to the system.

when the first humans were here, did they say ''i think we need to go to school and get eductation to be intelligent'' ?

but what do i know, i havent got a degree Oscar Wilde received his higher education at Oxford. If he truly believed education was worthless I wonder why he bothered to attend.

I asked whether there was anything you've achieved that would give you the authority to decry something that other people work hard for and achieve. Any great accomplishment, be it charitable, entrepreneurial, anything. Should I take it I was correct in assuming the answer would be an emphatic no.

You seem to think that no one here treats the media with ample scepticism as they do your copy-paste jobs. And that for most your posts waver under scrutiny.

One's only a slave to the system if they're doing something they don't enjoy. But clearly one should really strive to be as ambitious as protohumans.

Deano
i do charity work sometimes yes.

people do treat the media with skepticism, but not enough. some people dont realise how bad it really is.

and if you enjoy your work then fine. im not telling you what to do.

KharmaDog
I was going to quote some of DEano's more preposterous posts and pass comment, but X and Bardock have hit the nail on the head so many times it is redundant.

Deano, you extol the virtues of believing in the outlandish Icke and paranoid Jones and demand respect from others and that others respect your position. Yet you disrespect everyone who not only disagrees with you, but who time and again post excellent arguments as to why many of the theories that you believe in are empty.

You rail against education and society in general, I hazard to guess that is because society in general disregards you as insignificant and that you have either failed miserably in the education system or are jealous of others who have used the system to gain both knowledge and position in life, two things you fear you will never have.

Finally, to hide behind the quote, "''nothing worth knowing can ever be taught'' is both hypocritical and just plain stupid.

It is an fool that does not only learn from his mistakes, but fails to learn from the mistakes of others. It is also a fool who does not recognize that there are those out there who may educate them, and a fool who does not take advantage of that opportunity.

To believe that, "'nothing worth knowing can ever be taught'' and to try and "teach" others about your version of the truth and the fact that you strongly adhere to the teachings of others makes you look both hypocritical and foolish.

To weep and say:
all i can suggest is for people to respect what other people choose to believe in. thats all

Makes you a look complete like not only a complete hypocrite, but a man who is also ignorant of his own behaviour, which explains alot.

Deano
anyone who goes against the official line is called paranoid. that comment makes you look foolish.

im not saying people shoudnt pursue knowledge am i? im saying it should be done on the persons terms, not the systems

you assume an awful awful lot. i did ok with exams but i didnt care if i passed or not cos they are a pile of crap in my opinion. no wonder kids are so depressed with all the pressure put on them to ''succeed''

and i dont try and teach anybody anything. i post things so people can have the choice to read it and make of it what they will. thats all.

stop trying to prove what kind of person i am, cos u know nothin of me at all. most of all i dont care what you think, or anybody else thinks. so you're personal vendetta against me will fail my friend.

Bardock42
anyone who goes against the official line is called paranoid. that comment makes you look foolish.

im not saying people shoudnt pursue knowledge am i? im saying it should be done on the persons terms, not the systems

you assume an awful awful lot. i did ok with exams but i didnt care if i passed or not cos they are a pile of crap in my opinion. no wonder kids are so depressed with all the pressure put on them to ''succeed''

and i dont try and teach anybody anything. i post things so people can have the choice to read it and make of it what they will. thats all.

stop trying to prove what kind of person i am, cos u know nothin of me at all. most of all i dont care what you think, or anybody else thinks. so you're personal vendetta against me will fail my friend.

That is all very, very interesting. But there is still the FACT that you preach against the System and tell us of it
's evils and power for more than one year now and are still able to do so. Yes, the evil powerful System didn't take care of you? Why? WHY?

debbiejo
We all need to do our own research, then make up our minds.................yep

Bardock42
Originally posted by debbiejo
We all need to do our own research, then make up our minds.................yep Not really...5% of the peopel should do their research and make up their mind and the rest should just shut the **** up and follow.

KharmaDog

Please post exactly where I said that.

Problem with that, is that we would end up with a majority of people as miseducated as yourself.

you assume an awful awful lot. i did ok with exams but i didnt care if i passed or not cos they are a pile of crap in my opinion.

Deano, exactly what do you aspire to be, and how do you plan to achieve that objective?

stop trying to prove what kind of person i am, cos u know nothin of me at all.

Your post history sayd much about your character, wherther it is the person you are, or the person you wish to be.

most of all i dont care what you think, or anybody else thinks.

Now you know that isn't true. At least admit that to yourself.

Deano
Originally posted by KharmaDog
Please post exactly where I said that.

you said jones and icke are paranoid...

Problem with that, is that we would end up with a majority of people as miseducated as yourself.

miseducated because??? i dont wanna go to college and pass exams??if that makes me miseducated then fine

i wanna be free

im not how you think i am.

its true that i dont care what people think of me. neither should you or anyone else

Bardock42
miseducated because??? i dont wanna go to college and pass exams??if that makes me miseducated then fine

No it doesn't You being miseducated makes you miseducated.

i wanna be free

Can't be...NWO will get us all.

leonheartmm
even though i havent really heard deano's views, more than one person is being rude to him for no apparent reason.

Bardock42
even though i havent really heard deano's views, more than one person is being rude to him for no apparent reason.

Not quite, we just call him on his hypocrisy. That's not rude.

Deano
No it doesn't You being miseducated makes you miseducated.

Can't be...NWO will get us all.

and you are educated because......

Deano
Not quite, we just call him on his hypocrisy. That's not rude.

no you tryed to call me..you failed

Bardock42
and you are educated because......

I don't know, am I?

Deano
I don't know, am I?

shall i make a bold asumption like you just did with me?...

nah im not an idiot

Bardock42
no you tryed to call me..you failed

Not really it was very obvious. I am pretty sure everyone realized it...except for leonheart and Mr. Parker.

shall i make a bold asumption like you just did with me?...

nah im not an idiot

Please do, I asked for every insult you can dish out.

Deano
i dont want to dish any out. its not my goal on these forums.

KharmaDog

No, that would make you uneducated. I distinctly called you miseducated. By choice mostly.

i wanna be free

Way to avoid the question. Why dodge a simple question such as that Deano?

im not how you think i am.

I hazard to guess that you are not the person you think you are or wish to be.

its true that i dont care what people think of me. neither should you or anyone else

Everything you do points to the fact that you very much are concerned how people see you.

I encourage you to investigate more of Deano's threads and posts to find that reason.

Deano
i get insulted all the time on this board. if i cared then i wud leave the forums.

KharmaDog
i get insulted all the time on this board. if i cared then i wud leave the forums.

Or you could resolve to act more the fool. (by the way, you play the role of victim rather poorly)

KharmaDog
Deano, are you going to point out where I said ""? You said that me saying that comment made me look foolish, please point out where I said it.

Deano
you implyed it. you called icke and jones paranoid. why? because they go againt the official line

silver_tears
i have noticed something that i wish to share with people here and see their views. societies of the world in general have termed things like sex and having your own oppinion{rebelliousness} as WRONG and BAD. as an affect i have seen that most of the young teenagers who succumb even a little to either of them {which is quite natural} are so brainwashed that they consider themselves BAD and in so doing really DO become bad overall seeing as they have no choice in the matter. and im not saying sex or rebelliousness is bad in the least, but most teens feal like since they ARE bad they have to be BAD in all things, e.g bullying, not respecting women, stealing, basically doing all the wrong things. and in so doing most narrow minded societies are creating a crop of teens and generation which are bad in things quite other than sex and point of view{which they wrongly consider as BAD} just somethin i wanted t point out. what do u think?

I'm sorry but being a teenager myself I feel that if you're so weak minded you allow yourself to be brainwashed into that belief that because you engage in sex or etc you are bad, then you yourself are to blame for your actions, which is that case almost always anyways.
No one has the ability to affect how you act but you.

More importantly I don't engage in sex, but am very opinionated and have never once felt opressed for it. Im very curious as to where you live that this is the case there?

KharmaDog
you implyed it. you called icke and jones paranoid. why? because they go againt the official line

In one post you accuse me of saying something that I didn't and calling me foolish for it.

In another post you say that we should all respect the views of others.

In another post you accuse me of misreadiong a statement of yours and then give a radically different explanation of what you "meant" and now you attack what you think I implied?

You are all over the board there Deano.

This is another case where you twist words or a situation to try and make your position seem strong.

By posting this statement ,"anyone who goes against the official line is called paranoid. that comment makes you look foolish. you made yourself look like the fool here "and directing it towards me and then admiting that I did not say it but that you believed I implied it makes you look like the fool Deano...again.

Bicnarok
Everyone experiments, its human. I dont agree with the threads starters comments. What is apparent though is that kids grow up younger nowadays, and lack respect for adults. Has nothing ot do with sex, just the way things are changing.

leonheartmm
^ that kind of attitude is exactly the cause of the problem im talking about.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.