Savage Hulk vs. Black Adam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JOE NUNEZ
who wins.......

batdude123
Been done and Hulk loses 10/10.

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by batdude123
Been done and Hulk loses 10/10. really didnt think it had been done with savage. Anyways you think BA, can battle the Avengers by himself, cause savage has.

batdude123
With the Hulk's jobber aura? Hell yes, and he'd do it with ease. BA would beat Hulk 10/10. Hulk can't deal with his speed.

JOE NUNEZ
He can deal with Thors speed...

batdude123
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
He can deal with Thors speed...

No, because Thor usually fights like a dumbass and uses Mjolnir like a club to bash him. If Thor wielded Mjolnir like he should wield it, then he'd smoke Hulk as well. Not to mention Thor isn't the SPEEDBLITZING type.

JOE NUNEZ
IM getting you some hulk comics for christmas dude...

batdude123
IM getting you some hulk comics for christmas dude...

Don't need any. I have plenty. wink Honestly it's pathetic if you think Hulk would beat BA. erm

JOE NUNEZ
Don't need any. I have plenty. wink Honestly it's pathetic if you think Hulk would beat BA. erm It would be more pathetic, if you think , i think hulk can beat Ba. sad

batdude123
It would be more pathetic, if you think , i think hulk can beat Ba. sad

confused yes Anyway, BA 10/10.

JOE NUNEZ
I do however like to listen to both sides of any story.

batdude123
I do however like to listen to both sides of any story.

Hopefully Super Changeling will keep his ignorant opinions to himself because any clear thinking poster should see that BA would win. wink

Skeets
Hulk wins a few 2 or 3 maybe.

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by Skeets
Hulk wins a few 2 or 3 maybe. that sounds fair.

batdude123
no Hulk wins a few 2 or 3.

No he doesn't, especially since Black Adam isn't afraid to go all out and beat the holy hell out of Hulk. How would Hulk deal with 100 magically charged Superman level punches a second continually battering him? Hulk goes down 10/10, and if you don't think so then you're biased. stick out tongue

JOE NUNEZ
No he doesn't, especially since Black Adam isn't afraid to go all out and beat the holy hell out of Hulk. How would Hulk deal with 100 magically charged Superman level punches a second continually battering him? Hulk goes down 10/10, and if you don't think so then you're biased. stick out tongue batdude stop scaring of the posters.. mad

Skeets
No he doesn't, especially since Black Adam isn't afraid to go all out and beat the holy hell out of Hulk. How would Hulk deal with 100 magically charged Superman level punches a second continually battering him? Hulk goes down 10/10, and if you don't think so then you're biased. stick out tongue
I'm being biased,that's pretty funny coming from you.You give B.A 10/10 like if there's nothing Hulk can do to get a win.Black adam isn't on supes strength level so no try again.Hulk gets a few via Thunderclap out lasting him etc....

Skeets
batdude stop scaring of the posters.. mad
Huh? who's scared of him....confused

batdude123
I'm being biased,that's pretty funny coming from you.You give B.A 10/10 like if there's nothing Hulk can do to get a win.Black adam isn't on supes strength level so no try again.Hulk gets a few via Thunderclap out lasting him etc....

He may not be as strong as Superman, but he's on his level, and that's what I said. Not to mention he's just as fast and he's even more durable. Thunderclaps? confused Sorry but the speed of light outguns the speed of sound. erm Versatile characters like BA and Superman shouldn't be pit against the Hulk. Sorry, but Black Adam wins every time.

Skeets
He may not be as strong as Superman, but he's on his level, and that's what I said. Not to mention he's just as fast and he's even more durable. Thunderclaps? confused Sorry but the speed of light outguns the speed of sound. erm Versatile characters like BA and Superman shouldn't be pit against the Hulk. Sorry, but Black Adam wins every time.
Black adam goes the speed of light now,since when?Supes is in one level and the Marvel family another.Where do you get the idea of him being more durable than Supes...confused
Like I said Hulk wins 2 or 3.

batdude123
Black adam goes the speed of light now,since when?Supes is in one level and the Marvel family another.Where do you get the idea of him being more durable than Supes...confused
Like I said Hulk wins 2 or 3.

So the speed of Heru (a GOD) doesn't count for anything anymore? confused Not to mention Captain Marvel survived being turned inside out and Black Adam is equal to him in every way, except Adam is more ruthless than Marvel is. Marvel also travelled so fast before that Wally thought he was a speed force user and again he's equal to Adam. Superior speed and versatility is how Adam gets all the wins. Magically charged punches, power of Shazam, lightning attacks, and speed put Hulk WAY down. Hulk's jobber aura is a great tool in comics, but thinking logically he shouldn't be able to get wins on Teth.

Skeets
Speed of Heru doesn't equal speed of light now does it.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

batdude123
Speed of Heru doesn't equal speed of light now does it.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

He's equal with Captain Marvel who is equal to Superman in the physical categories here. Besides, don't even try to act like just because he MAY (and I mean may because of being = to Cap Marvel) not be faster than light, that it means he can't beat Hulk. roll eyes (sarcastic) Hulk goes down 10/10.

rotiart
See the honesty of it is that Thor isn't known for speedblitz. or combat speed. He fights hard, like hulk fights hard. In DC they fight fast and through millions of punches a second, unlike marvel.

In an honest fight thor vs. superman, superman would kill thor, because thor wouldn't be able to HIT superman. I'm still not sure where these Thor speed theories came from. Thor has flight speed, not combat speed. superman/ba have both flight and combat speed.

ba would kill thor just as easier than he would kill hulk. cause hulk would keep trying to come back from being a puddle of goo.. Every five minutes ba comes back to squish it again.

batdude123
Originally posted by rotiart
See the honesty of it is that Thor isn't known for speedblitz. or combat speed. He fights hard, like hulk fights hard. In DC they fight fast and through millions of punches a second, unlike marvel.

Thank you.

In an honest fight thor vs. superman, superman would kill thor, because thor wouldn't be able to HIT superman. I'm still not sure where these Thor speed theories came from. Thor has flight speed, not combat speed. superman/ba have both flight and combat speed.

Thank you.

ba would kill thor just as easier than he would kill hulk. cause hulk would keep trying to come back from being a puddle of goo.. Every five minutes ba comes back to squish it again.

And thank you. yes

rotiart
Your welcome. If superman did not have combat speed. Thor stands a chance.. but since superman does. sad to say thor has no honest chance.

Skeets
He's equal with Captain Marvel who is equal to Superman in the physical categories here. Besides, don't even try to act like just because he MAY (and I mean may because of being = to Cap Marvel) not be faster than light, that it means he can't beat Hulk. roll eyes (sarcastic) Hulk goes down 10/10.
confused What are you talking about?when did I ever say that Black Adam can't beat the Hulk...What the f**k?
I said Hulk pulls out 2 or 3 wins against him.....erm
Saying that black Adam beats him 10/10 means that Hulk has nothing within his power to beat him which is not the case.

rotiart
confused What are you talking about?when did I ever say that Black Adam can't beat the Hulk...What the f**k?
Saying that black Adam beats him 10/10 means that Hulk has nothing within his power to beat him which is not the case.

In a true arena fight, no pis, no cis. BA has Combat speed at near light levels. He has durability stronger than hulks, and base strength greater than hulk at savage angry level.

My opinion is that hulk doesn't stand a chance in a arena fight

a story with pis. hulk could pull 2 or 3.

but in an arena. none.

batdude123

Oh, you're right you're right.... if Black Adam was standing still. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dinalfos
In a true arena fight, no pis, no cis. BA has Combat speed at near light levels. He has durability stronger than hulks, and base strength greater than hulk at savage angry level.

but in an arena. none.

What exactly does "Savage angry level" mean? And do you have any idea how durable Savage Hulk is? These days he seems less durable, but in the eighties?

Validus
Well it does equal fast enough to tool the Hulk.

kgkg
Oh, you're right you're right.... if Black Adam was standing still. roll eyes (sarcastic)
So Hulk can't hit fast characters? roll eyes (sarcastic) I Agree BA wins 9/10.... due to his versatility

Skeets

but in an arena. none.
Where did you come up with the arena setting?
Black adam's not more durable then savage Hulk,even if he is Hulk makes up for it with his Healing factor.Hulk would eventually be leagues above him in Strength and Durability.
Quick note:Hulks base strength is not class 70 if that's what you're thinking.

batdude123
Originally posted by kgkg
So Hulk can't hit fast characters? roll eyes (sarcastic) I Agree BA wins 9/10.... due to his versatility

Not Black Adam fast... ninja

Skeets
Originally posted by Validus
I know but I'm arguing that Hulk would get 2 or 3 which is pretty reasonable.Originally posted by kgkg
guess not...erm

Dinalfos

Maybe not. The Hulk has an uncanny sense of timing and direction. He was able to catch Silver Surfer going at high speed.

Validus
I know but I'm arguing that Hulk would get 2 or 3 which s pretty reasonable.
Hulk at his best is strong enough and durable enough to get a KO on Adam for sure. I don't know though. Anything more than 7/10 is basically a nice way of saying 10/10. If we saw those 2 or 3 times in a comic where Hulk defeated Adam, half the forum would deem it PIS.

Skeets
Hulk at his best is strong enough and durable enough to get a KO on Adam for sure. I don't know though. Anything more than 7/10 is basically a nice way of saying 10/10. If we saw those 2 or 3 times in a comic where Hulk defeated Adam, half the forum would deem it PIS.
Depends on how the fight went....erm

kgkg
Not Black Adam fast... ninja not B.A fast....... he might have trouble hitting him doesn't Mean he will get schooled

batdude123
not B.A fast....... he might have trouble hitting him doesn't Mean he will get schooled

Um, not when he's litterally almost a million times faster than him. Black Adam would exploit that advantage. The guy is ruthless and he'd beat Hulk.

Soljer
The hulk dies to this guy 10 times out of 10.

And where are the Thor fanboys? I remember scans from one of them showing that Thor could fight at multiples of lightspeed. Just because he rarely does, doesn't mean he can't, right? erm.

kgkg
Um, not when he's litterally almost a million times faster than him. Black Adam would exploit that advantage. The guy is ruthless and he'd beat Hulk. Million times faster..... Opinion.

Hulk has hit people at B.A level using speed.

with no PIS B.A should win easily......... but hulk not having a chance... is kinda stupid looking at his win records.......

batdude123
Million times faster..... Opinion.

Hulk has hit people at B.A level using speed.

with no PIS B.A should win easily......... but hulk not having a chance... is kinda stupid looking at his win records.......

Who has he beat that are Black Adam speed? Not to mention that realistically Black Adam would be hitting him with 100 magically charged punches a second, multiple Shazam blasts etc. No way Hulk wins. Sorry... erm

batdude123
Million times faster..... Opinion.

And actually, the speed of light is 1,674,000 times faster than Hulk's speed (400 mph), so he's AT LEAST 1,000,000 times faster.

kgkg
Who has he beat that are Black Adam speed? Not to mention that realistically Black Adam would be hitting him with 100 magically charged punches a second, multiple Shazam blasts etc. No way Hulk wins. Sorry... erm hmmmmmmmmm

people he hit.

Thor , Gladiator , Quicksilver , SS etc...........list goes on and on.

JOE NUNEZ
Who has he beat that are Black Adam speed? Not to mention that realistically Black Adam would be hitting him with 100 magically charged punches a second, multiple Shazam blasts etc. No way Hulk wins. Sorry... erm hey dude, theirs some DC haters on the beta ray bill vs. captain marvel thread.

Validus
hmmmmmmmmm

people he hit.

Thor and Quicksilver? confused

kgkg
Thor and Quicksilver? confused thor ok eek!

Quicksilver is fast no?

Point is People have never schooled the Hulk

batdude123
hmmmmmmmmm

people he hit.

Quicksilver isn't as fast, and the other ones he hit they weren't speedblitzing him. laughing

Thor? He fought like an idiot and used Mjolnir as a club. laughing out loud

Gladiator? That was a close quarters combat. It wasn't like Glads was trying to speedblitz.

SS? He wasn't going that fast either.

Nice try. erm Also, Northstar beat the Hulk as well. Not to mention Northstar isn't even close to being as versatile as BA...

kgkg
Quicksilver isn't as fast, and the other ones he hit they weren't speedblitzing him. laughing

Thor? He fought like an idiot and used Mjolnir as a club. laughing out loud

Gladiator? That was a close quarters combat. It wasn't like Glads was trying to speedblitz.

SS? He wasn't going that fast either.

Nice try. erm Also, Northstar beat the Hulk as well. Not to mention Northstar isn't even close to being as versatile as BA...
Wow you are not getting ........... i said he has hit people moving at superspeed before.............

SS wasn't going fast............. Hulk didn't even see SS , and was able to catch him.

Speed lol Happy Dance

batdude123
Wow you are not getting ........... i said he has hit people moving at superspeed before.............

SS wasn't going fast............. Hulk didn't even see SS , and was able to catch him.

Speed lol Happy Dance

No, apparently you're not getting it. laughing out loud Black Adam's superior reaction speeds as well as his combat speeds are way above Hulk. Honestly, if Silver Surfer was out for blood on Hulk, there would be NO way for him to catch SS without SS letting him. erm

BA wins 10/10 Happy Dance

kgkg
No, apparently you're not getting it. laughing out loud Black Adam's superior reaction speeds as well as his combat speeds are way above Hulk. Honestly, if Silver Surfer was out for blood on Hulk, there would be NO way for him to catch SS without SS letting him. erm

BA wins 10/10 Happy Dance
The fact is ........ He has....... you giving him 10/10 it's your opinion big grin

comics proves otherwise........

batdude123
The fact is ........ He has....... you giving him 10/10 it's your opinion big grin

Black Adam comics ALSO prove otherwise. Like him taking on the JSA solo. JSA>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Avengers.

Sorry, I haven't been convinced that Hulk would even get one win. ninja And it's pretty silly for us to be arguing over one measly win out of 10. stick out tongue We both agree BA wins. big grin

Soljer
*nods*

The Hulk would be steam rolled. He has never effectively fought someone who was using a speed advantage. As batdude said, Thor was walking like a mortal, despite his ability to fight at lightspeed. The Silver Surfer was standing there talking, while the hulk hit him. Gladiator decided not to use his super speed on the Hulk for the same reason many Flash comics won't have him utilize HIS speed all out. Similar to why Superman hardly ever uses his combat speed.
P.
I.
S.

Jesus, get a real argument, man. The Hulk can't TOUCH Black Adam.

batdude123
Originally posted by Soljer
*nods*

The Hulk would be steam rolled. He has never effectively fought someone who was using a speed advantage. As batdude said, Thor was walking like a mortal, despite his ability to fight at lightspeed. The Silver Surfer was standing there talking, while the hulk hit him. Gladiator decided not to use his super speed on the Hulk for the same reason many Flash comics won't have him utilize HIS speed all out. Similar to why Superman hardly ever uses his combat speed.
P.
I.
S.

Jesus, get a real argument, man. The Hulk can't TOUCH Black Adam.

thumb up

Broly92
Hulk wins because even though he loses all these new threads with him in them
it's more than Black Adam is in stick out tongue

Validus

Comics are insane sometime. I recall Karnak knocking out the Surfer with a brick to his head.

bigbran
Been done and Hulk loses 10/10. hes got a point, i made this thread like 3 or 4 daays ago, you cant look back that far!!!

rotiart

Speed lol Happy Dance

Jesus. Hulk looks like a sumo wrestler in that scan.

bigbran
And actually, the speed of light is 1,674,000 times faster than Hulk's speed (400 mph), so he's AT LEAST 1,000,000 times faster. hulk moves 300 miles an hour compared to 180 000 miles a second.

batdude123
Originally posted by bigbran
hulk moves 300 miles an hour compared to 180 000 miles a second.

It's actually 186,000 miles per second, and even that is a rough estimate. wink

bigbran
It's actually 186,000 miles per second, and even that is a rough estimate. wink i couldnt remember, and i wasnt going to get up and go look at my marvel cards.

SuperChangeling
It's actually 186,000 miles per second, and even that is a rough estimate. wink

Speed doesnt matter the Hulk broke onslaughts armor, the hulk has an infinity of speed anyway, it would take being mutalated and druling pissed, but the hulk could run lightspeed, aspecially savage hulk.

rotiart
No, NO NO NO NON ONO NO NON OSNAONDFOASIDFAASDKLFJSALKDJFLKASJDFLKASJFKLASDJAS
DKLFJ

MY brain hurts when you're around. Hulk, even in his, I smashed Galaxy phase, never ran lightspeed.

batdude123
Oh God, here comes the idiot.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

badabing
Originally posted by SuperChangeling
Speed doesnt matter the Hulk broke onslaughts armor, the hulk has an infinity of speed anyway, it would take being mutalated and druling pissed, but the hulk could run lightspeed, aspecially savage hulk.
Stupid is as stupid does.

JOE NUNEZ
wow! really Hulk can run at light speed, wow he just became my favorite comic character. smile

bigbran
Oh God, here comes the idiot.... roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing laughing im sorry, that was f*cking hilarious. for some reason. laughing laughing

batdude123
wow! really Hulk can run at light speed, wow he just became my favorite comic character. smile

No, just no. laughing out loud

juggernaut66666
Black Adam 10/10

JOE NUNEZ
No, just no. laughing out loud yes, he sure did. big grin

juggernaut66666
yes, he sure did. big grin
hulk even has gamma beams didn't you know it?

bigbran
ya fear

bigbran
DA GAMMA SHOOTIN MONSTA!!!

Black Adam

Black Adam fanboy mad

stick out tongue

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
hulk even has gamma beams didn't you know it? yeah, he fires them out of his arse....

juggernaut66666
yeah, he fires them out of his arse....
If you don't believe me than ask superchangeling

batdude123
roll eyes (sarcastic)

JOE NUNEZ
roll eyes (sarcastic) Hulk was not in reality in that scan... Something was wrong with his head, he was in a trance...

SuperChangeling
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dont you know the Hulk almost beat thor to death?

batdude123
Dont you know the Hulk almost beat thor to death?

DON'T YOU KNOW THAT'S F*CKIN PIS???!!! mad mad

SuperChangeling
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
If you don't believe me than ask superchangeling

The Hulk cant shot gamma beams just reflect anytype of energy attack back at his anime.

batdude123
The Hulk cant shot gamma beams just reflect anytype of energy attack back at his anime.

You're an IDIOT.

Demonic Phoenix

Oh boy, here's changeling with his usual stupid 'hulk can kick anyone's ass' remarks.

rotiart

what kind of anime. is it one of the ones i've listed below to watch... or is it like ghost in the shell, legend of macross... what ... bubblegum crisis???? what kind of anime... TELLL meeeeee

badabing
eek! laughing
I do believe that you're effing with us.

Demonic Phoenix
what kind of anime. is it one of the ones i've listed below to watch... or is it like ghost in the shell, legend of macross... what ... bubblegum crisis???? what kind of anime... TELLL meeeeee

laughing I think he meant ENEMY not ANIME.

Some one tell changeling the difference between the two.

IronDave
Gonna have to give it to BA. Mostly because of the HUGE gap between the speed of the two. At the beginning of the fight (when BA would probably be stronger than Hulk, b/c there wouldn't be any rage yet) BA could hit the Hulk literally hundreds of times before the Hulk could swing back once. I doubt that the Hulk (even savage) could withstand hundreds of superman level punches that quickly. BA ftw.

batdude123
Originally posted by IronDave
Gonna have to give it to BA. Mostly because of the HUGE gap between the speed of the two. At the beginning of the fight (when BA would probably be stronger than Hulk, b/c there wouldn't be any rage yet) BA could hit the Hulk literally hundreds of times before the Hulk could swing back once. I doubt that the Hulk (even savage) could withstand hundreds of superman level punches that quickly. BA ftw.

Thank you!!!

bigbran
even w/o superspeed, ide still give it to black adam.

Soujaboy

oh shit laughing laughing laughing

HisMajestyAC43
why super changeling?

why, the stupidity...

IronDave
Thank you!!!

Any time, it needed to be done. big grin

SuperChangeling
Originally posted by HisMajestyAC43
why super changeling?

why, the stupidity...

Hulk wins 10/10

badabing
Hulk wins 10/10
bnone

batdude123
Hulk wins 10/10

Could you PLEASE practice being an idiot someplace else?

SuperChangeling
Could you PLEASE practice being an idiot someplace else?

I am going to give up with the hulk lodgic cause obveisly I am the only one who thinks the hulk can do shiiiiit on this site, so I give up.

batdude123
I am going to give up with the hulk lodgic cause obveisly I am the only one who thinks the hulk can do shiiiiit on this site, so I give up.

You mean the LACK of logic.

IronDave

Don't. The Hulk is a cool character (one of my favorites actually) it's just that the way you argue for him is a bit... illogical. In terms of sheer brute strength he may well be the best there is, but he can't really compete with multi-faceted characters such as BA. But Hulk very much does have my respect.

SuperChangeling
Don't. The Hulk is a cool character (one of my favorites actually) it's just that the way you argue for him is a bit... illogical. In terms of sheer brute strength he may well be the best there is, but he can't really compete with multi-faceted characters such as BA. But Hulk very much does have my respect.

See what I mean guys, I am the only person who thinks the Hulk can do shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you like the hulk so much then why is it hard to beileve he broke onslaughts armor, beat thor multiple times, and bearly beat superman.

batdude123
See what I mean guys, I am the only person who thinks the Hulk can do shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you like the hulk so much then why is it hard to beileve he broke onslaughts armor, beat thor multiple times, and bearly beat superman.

How many times do I have to tell you that the comic is unofficial??? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Demonic Phoenix
How many times do I have to tell you that the comic is unofficial??? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Let it go. Just ignore him, because you'd make a tortoise learn another way of defending itself other than using its shell before you make changeling understand that Hulk can actually lose.

batdude123
laughing

IronDave
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

....sigh. I was being nice, and trying to tell u to be more rational...but that didn't work I'll try something else.
Hulk is STRONG...that is all. He's not fast, can't fly, has no form of projection attack, etc... He's lacking what it takes to be top tier, he's one dimensional. When I said I like the Hulk, I meant I like the character concept, not that I am a hulk-fanboy who is impervious to logic and reason. HULK LOSES...HARDCORE!!!!

batdude123
....sigh. I was being nice, and trying to tell u to be more rational...but that didn't work I'll try something else.
Hulk is STRONG...that is all. He's not fast, can't fly, has no form of projection attack, etc... He's lacking what it takes to be top tier, he's one dimensional. When I said I like the Hulk, I meant I like the character concept, not that I am a hulk-fanboy who is impervious to logic and reason. HULK LOSES...HARDCORE!!!!

rock

Sea King
i think Ba could take this

batdude123
Change "could" to "would."

JohnnyDo3
Hulk wins after hulk's done with black adam he'd be singin with d black eyed peas

batdude123
Originally posted by JohnnyDo3
Hulk wins after hulk's done with black adam he'd be singin with d black eyed peas

Pffffffffft. roll eyes (sarcastic)

King KAM
Hulk wins after hulk's done with black adam he'd be singin with d black eyed peas that made no sense

badabing
Hulk wins after hulk's done with black adam he'd be singin with d black eyed peas eek! blink What the f**k?

rotiart
Screw the black eyed peas. What about Eagle eye cherry
*sings at tops of lungs* SAVEEEEE TONIGHTTTTTT

Soljer
Ugh, I can't wait for SuperChangeling to be banned(again). How many times has tron warned him so far?

Demonic Phoenix

That's so not true, because

a)he'll NEVER beat BA
b)I'm sure the Black Eyed Peas would run out of business as fast as flash runs if Hulk starts recording songs with them. The guy cant even talk properly and you are expecting him to sing?

Sea King
Change "could" to "would."

Black Adam would win

Soljer
Originally posted by Sea King
Black Adam would win

Sounds MUCH better.

At least you are speaking true, now. smile

Demonic Phoenix
Black Adam would win

Now that's more like itthumb up

Sea King
i can see it now (ba was once shown with the abilty to controll were his lighting would go to)

hulk starts to come at him then ba says Shazam and boom hulks done

Quickest fight ever cool

bigbran
or ba okes his eyes out....

mighty adam
Your welcome. If superman did not have combat speed. Thor stands a chance.. but since superman does. sad to say thor has no honest chance. funny most people on many forums from kmc to superhero hype borads think thor will win AND HE WOULD.

Dinalfos

This is pretty much my own opinion.

Accel
Savage Hulk can withstand BA's punishment, but he will ultimately lose in the end.

backspace
b a

Dalak
i can see it now (ba was once shown with the abilty to controll were his lighting would go to)

hulk starts to come at him then ba says Shazam and boom hulks done

Quickest fight ever cool

You mean like THor blasted Young Maestro to almost no effect?

Like someone walked up to a still-transforming Hulk and ended up blasting him with 50k volts to the head?

And there are other Hulk Electricity Resistance feats out there. BA can win, but one bolt of lightning ISN'T going to cut it.

Soljer
Originally posted by mighty adam
funny most people on many forums from kmc to superhero hype borads think thor will win AND HE WOULD.

Off topic, but...

yes

Sea King
Originally posted by Dalak
You mean like THor blasted Young Maestro to almost no effect?

Like someone walked up to a still-transforming Hulk and ended up blasting him with 50k volts to the head?

And there are other Hulk Electricity Resistance feats out there. BA can win, but one bolt of lightning ISN'T going to cut it.

fine then 100-1,0000-1,00,000-1,000,000, or maybe 1,000,000,000,000,000

think that will do it or will he have to say it a few more times?

Soljer

Volts don't make a shit of difference. Its the amperes that kill ya wink.

Dalak

I've said all along he would win, but 1 "SHAZAM!" isn't doing it.

And if "SHAZAM!"ing is all he's going to do I half expect Hulk to get mad enough to clap one of those thunderbolts back at him unexpectedly and *poof* evil face

Dalak

That's what we know, but Writers don't seem to care much about that big grin

And the warning s are "High Voltage" wink

Sea King

and i already knew that seeing how im trained as an electricen wink

Sea King
I've said all along he would win, but 1 "SHAZAM!" isn't doing it.

And if "SHAZAM!"ing is all he's going to do I half expect Hulk to get mad enough to clap one of those thunderbolts back at him unexpectedly and *poof* evil face

no im not saying thats all he would do but im saying he would not really have to fight to much.

and the fact is i dont see hulk being to much of a match for Black Adam

Dalak
and i already knew that seeing how im trained as an electricen wink

But the most the average person has to go off of is "High Voltage" warnings around the local Power Station wink

Sea King
But the most the average person has to go off of is "High Voltage" warnings around the local Power Station wink

so what you want them to start posting high amp sings.

but if the voltage is high enough then it can kill you but the amps are what kills for the most part

for instence just go with me on this.

if their were no amps in a lighting bolt someone could get struck a few times yeah it would hurt really really really bad but really nothing more then that unless they keep getting hit time after time after time ect.

Dalak
so what you want them to start posting high amp sings.

but if the voltage is high enough then it can kill you but the amps are what kills for the most part

for instence just go with me on this.

if their were no amps in a lighting bolt someone could get struck a few times yeah it would hurt really really really bad but really nothing more then that unless they keep getting hit time after time after time ect.

I was under the impression that Volts were a measurement of how far/powerfully the Electricity could move, and Amps were the amount of electricity moving.

jrodslam
Adam wins.

Sea King
I was under the impression that Volts were a measurement of how far/powerfully the Electricity could move, and Amps were the amount of electricity moving.

well i v been in electricity classes and one thing we were tought was amps kill not the voltes i always thought that amps were a mesurement of the power and amount of electricity in one charge,arc..ect

Dalak
well i v been in electricity classes and one thing we were tought was amps kill not the voltes i always thought that amps were a mesurement of the power and amount of electricity in one charge,arc..ect

I've taken a few technology classes as well. I know the Volts thing in comics is BS because of it, but I doubt they're going to shock Hulk with 5 Amps or something wink

Sea King
I've taken a few technology classes as well. I know the Volts thing in comics is BS because of it, but I doubt they're going to shock Hulk with 5 Amps or something wink

yeah i know laughing

Dalak
yeah i know laughing

Besides, that wouldn't even get the Hulk Fro:

http://img78.exs.cx/img78/8302/blip9ue.jpg

badabing
I'm thinking that BA's magic lightning will pack a bigger punch than standard lightning.

Sea King
Besides, that wouldn't even get the Hulk Fro:

http://img78.exs.cx/img78/8302/blip9ue.jpg

laughing laughing

Sea King
Originally posted by badabing
I'm thinking that BA's magic lightning will back a bigger punch than standard lightning.

yeah me to

Dalak
yeah me to

Agreed, same as Thor's does.

How many times has that lightning worked against Hulk though?

Gandalf: "Lightning Alone will not avail you!!"

Sea King
Agreed, same as Thor's does.

How many times has that lightning worked against Hulk though?

Gandalf: "Lightning Alone will not avail you!!"

i say ba could soumon his lighting then redirect it to hit hulk(ba was once for a brife time shown to be able to direct his lighting were he wanted to) then use his speed and attack him from behind or just continue to do something like this till he wins.

badabing
This incarnation of Elmer Fudd could destroy Hulk with his spear and magic helmet.

Dalak
Originally posted by badabing
This incarnation of Elmer Fudd could destroy Hulk with his spear and magic helmet.

In that case Hulk rips his purple pants off and Fudd gets to work like he did with Xander in Drawn Together evil face

Sea King
In that case Hulk rips his purple pants off and Fudd gets to work like he did with Xander in Drawn Together evil face

laughing laughing laughing

ah its funny cause hes a gay elf

badabing
eek! sick laughing

Dalak
http://img207.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fuddluvjl7.jpg

"Be vewy vewy quiet. I'm going to wewease youw fwobbing membew fwom it's weathew pwison."

badabing
http://img207.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fuddluvjl7.jpg

"Be vewy vewy quiet. I'm going to wewease youw fwobbing membew fwom it's weathew pwison."
Jumpypukeeerjawdrop
You sicko. laughing

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>