Sasuke vs. Neji

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rotiart
Something different

Sasuke without using his curse vs. Neji from Naruto.

Sorry but all these threads are the same. I'm just looking for something different. mad

Black Adam
blink

anime board is that way>>>>> ^^^^^^ <<<<<

rotiart
hehe.

Templares
VS fights regardless whether theyre comic book based or not should be fair game in this forum . . . . shouldnt there be a General battleboard on this site?

Broly92
Wrong forum go to Anime/Manga and the anime versus anything thread
here
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f74/t403250.html

Templares
And oh, im thinking Neji would beat Sasuke on a tough first fight. After that preliminary scuffle though, Sasuke and his Sharingan would dominate.

King_Mungi
Actually the white eyes in the handbook and in the manga was stated to be the best bloodline in Leaf Village that's including the Sharingan. Plus if you look at the ninjas states, Neji is above Sasuke.

Sea King
Dose Sasuke get his Sharingan????

Sea King
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Actually the white eyes in the handbook and in the manga was stated to be the best bloodline in Leaf Village that's including the Sharingan. Plus if you look at the ninjas states, Neji is above Sasuke.

yes but if you read what zabuza says about the sharingan it has the pirceing eye(that is what neji has)with the hypnotic eye

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Sea King

Yes, but would it matter? taijutsu is the strongest against to the sharingan, which is the best style of the Hyuuga. Paper wise, Neji wins but would never happen in the manga.

Skeets
no expression That's like saying "Does Superman get his left arm"

King_Mungi
yes but if you read what zabuza says about the sharingan it has the pirceing eye(that is what neji has)with the hypnotic eye

I read it thank you, and what does that have to do with anyone really? even in the prelims Kakashi admited Sasuke doesn't stand a chance against Neji

rotiart
Yes he has access to Sharingan .

Sea King
Originally posted by Skeets
no expression That's like saying "Does Superman get his left arm"

well i was wondering what version it was.

weather it was the vearsion before he got it or after.

Skeets
well i was wondering what version it was.

weather it was the vearsion before he got it or after.
He's always had it.When he was younger it wasn't as developed but he still had it.

King_Mungi
Kakashi himself has said the white eyes is the greatest bloodline and I quote from Hizashi bio in the handbook: "As the family head of the strongest bloodline in Konoha, the Hyuuga house" and "The mastered Jyuuken is the pride of the Hyuuga clan! The force said to be Konoha's strongest is here!!"

Sea King
I read it thank you, and what does that have to do with anyone really? even in the prelims Kakashi admited Sasuke doesn't stand a chance against Neji

well i think Sasuke does have a chance maybe not a really big one but i do think he has a chance.

he imo dose not have the greatest fighting abilty out of all of them.

Skeets
Kakashi himself has said the white eyes is the greatest bloodline and I quote from Hizashi bio in the handbook: "As the family head of the strongest bloodline in Konoha, the Hyuuga house" and "The mastered Jyuuken is the pride of the Hyuuga clan! The force said to be Konoha's strongest is here!!"
That's only because Itachi's the only one with his sharigan at that level.

King_Mungi
well i think Sasuke does have a chance maybe not a really big one but i do think he has a chance.

he imo dose not have the greatest fighting abilty out of all of them.

Marginal, as Neji has Lee's speed and when he activates the hakke his speed is amplified even further.

Who Neji? man has mastered two Main house jutsu on his own, he is already one of their best fighters. He even recently broke out a person that Kakashi failed to do.

King_Mungi
That's only because Itachi's the only one with his sharigan at that level.

No there have been more as stated in the manga actually.

Skeets
No there have been more as stated in the manga actually.
What chapter's this?

King_Mungi
What chapter's this?

Ch.225, pg.4

and I quote: Itachi-"Including myself there will be three people who can handle the Mangekyou Sharingan"

Sea King
Marginal, as Neji has Lee's speed and when he activates the hakke his speed is amplified even further.

Who Neji? man has mastered two Main house jutsu on his own, he is already one of their best fighters. He even recently broke out a person that Kakashi failed to do.

no i was talking about Sasuke not haveing the best fighting abilty

King_Mungi
no i was talking about Sasuke not haveing the best fighting abilty

How do we know that?

Skeets
Ch.225, pg.4

and I quote: Itachi-"Including myself there will be three people who can handle the Mangekyou Sharingan"
So their still alive?

Sea King
i clear up what i was saying.

i was saying Sasuke has a small chance against neji not a veary big one

and the reasion is because Sasuke did not have the best fighting abilty

King_Mungi
So their still alive?

Unknown, but Kakashi is now one

Skeets
Unknown, but Kakashi is now one
Bah,he sucks though...erm the third is obito....shifty

Sea King
How do we know that?

im just saying that it is sapouse to be makeing out that naruto is weaker then sasuke were i think its the other way around by pure feats alnoe.

King_Mungi
Bah,he sucks though...erm the third is obito....shifty

Also if Kishimoto follows the folklore as he has been doing there is an evolved white eyes just like the sharingan. Even Neji just before the timeskip mentioned he had to reach the next level.

http://forums.narutofan.com/showthread.php?p=518414#post518414
(I'm Nidaime-Sama)

srankmissingnin
Did Kakashi know about the Mangekyou Sharingan when he said that Byakugan was superior? Or even if he knew did would he count the abilities of a Missingnin as part of the Leaf? At the time Kakashi said that the Byakugan was the most powerful Bloodline ability in the Leaf it was. Pre time skip Kakashi lacked the stamina to use his Sharingan effectively and Chunnin Exam Sasuke's sharingan was sad immitation compared to the true Sharingan Eye. Is the Byakugan superior to Post-Time skip Kakashi / Sasuke? Honestly, I doubt it. Dispite what was said about the Byakugan nothing it has shown to date would put it on the level of effectiveness the Sharingan showed in Curse Seal lvl 2 Sasuke's battle with Naruto... and then we have Itachi and Kakashi's Mangekyou Sharingan ontop of that.

Anyway... I don't think we have seen enough of Post Time Skip Sasuke and Neji to say for sure who would win BUT from the little we saw of them I would say Sasuke would win and easily.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Did Kakashi know about the Mangekyou Sharingan when he said that Byakugan was superior? Or even if he knew did would he count the abilities of a Missingnin as part of the Leaf? At the time Kakashi said that the Byakugan was the most powerful Bloodline ability in the Leaf it was. Pre time skip Kakashi lacked the stamina to use his Sharingan effectively and Chunnin Exam Sasuke's sharingan was sad immitation compared to the true Sharingan Eye. Is the Byakugan superior to Post-Time skip Kakashi / Sasuke? Honestly, I doubt it. Dispite what was said about the Byakugan nothing it has shown to date would put it on the level of effectiveness the Sharingan showed in Curse Seal lvl 2 Sasuke's battle with Naruto... and then we have Itachi and Kakashi's Mangekyou Sharingan ontop of that.

Anyway... I don't think we have seen enough of Post Time Skip Sasuke and Neji to say for sure who would win BUT from the little we saw of them I would say Sasuke would win and easily.

Yes he definetly did know about the mangekyou before, even before Itachi used it on Kakashi he knew what was coming. No the handbook that states the hyuuga is the strongest bloodline is after the time-skip, even the Cloud country prior wanted to go to war for Hyuuga bloodline. Even Kakashi's weak stamina and one eye sharingan was still to have a better sharingan than Sasuke as noted by Naruto after the timeskip as he compared the two. The rest I can't get to as I'm going to a BBQ.

Wait you say we havn't seen enough and then you say Sasuke wins and easily?

srankmissingnin
I have to leave too but I just say that Post Time Skip Kakashi was able to use his Sharingan for close to 24 hours with out tiring himself out. His stamina / control of his Sharingan Eye Post Time skip is far superior to his former self.

King_Mungi
I have to leave too but I just say that Post Time Skip Kakashi was able to use his Sharingan for close to 24 hours with out tiring himself out. His stamina / control of his Sharingan Eye Post Time skip is far superior to his former self.

From the stats from the handbook his stamina is nearly the same, so he most likely didn't do many features the Sharingan can do such as the genjutsu trick as well as copy thier jutsus as they would take more chakra to use. FYI the handbooks were created by Kishimoto themselves.

Skeets
How well you think Kabuto would do against Kakashi,Itachi and lets say Zabuza.
And where you got the handbook?

RUNMAN
Sasuke as of now is the far superior fighter by virtue of the fact that he has been training with Orochimaru and has at his disposal several forbidden techniques...

Lately, his (Sasuke) speed has improved dramatically prompting naruto to re-evaluate his training regimen.

Sea King
Naruto comes in kills them both and its over stick out tongue

Skeets
Naruto comes in kills them both and its over stick out tongue
no Sasuke already proved to be above Naruto.It looked like he could of killed Naruto if he wanted.

grey fox
I'm a relative newb to Naruto , but doesn't Neji's blood line power on give him the ability to look past illusions and have 360 degree vision.,

Whereas the Sharigan allows Sasuke to copy any ninjutsu, genjutsu, and taijutsu , perceive people moving at incredibly speeds and a sort of hypnosis.

Sea King
no Sasuke already proved to be above Naruto.It looked like he could of killed Naruto if he wanted. when did he prove that?

what ep,comic..ect

srankmissingnin
King_Mungi isn't the second Character Data Book Post-Chunnin Exam - Pre-Time Skip (with the Kakashi Gaiden)? Pretty sure that they don't have any Post Time Skip stats.

Sea King
no Sasuke already proved to be above Naruto.It looked like he could of killed Naruto if he wanted.

naruto is sapouse to have the fox demon witch has unlimited chakra and beat all right so how could sasuke ever be stronger then him?

Skeets
when did he prove that?

what ep,comic..ect
the manga post time skip....

grey fox
naruto is sapouse to have the fox demon witch has unlimited chakra and beat all right so how could sasuke ever be stronger then him?

More skilled ?

Black Adam
Originally posted by grey fox
More skilled ?

exactly...

But it looks like Naruto is taking a page out of Multiple mans book to help him learn faster now smile

Sea King
More skilled ?

well if you would have unlimited chackra and have at least a knowladge how to kill then you should be able to win against everyone all the time.

you would never tire they would you would be faster and stronger.

King_Mungi
How well you think Kabuto would do against Kakashi,Itachi and lets say Zabuza.
And where you got the handbook?

Download it, as there are two volumes currently

I'm a relative newb to Naruto , but doesn't Neji's blood line power on give him the ability to look past illusions and have 360 degree vision.,

Whereas the Sharigan allows Sasuke to copy any ninjutsu, genjutsu, and taijutsu , perceive people moving at incredibly speeds and a sort of hypnosis.

It also allows him to see through ninjutsu and genjutsu, and their taijutsu is the best allowing to kill a person with one hit. They also have the power to destroy other jutsu by sending their chakra into it as well as stop people from using chakra to make jutsu, quasy ability to read a persons mind, etc. etc.

King_Mungi isn't the second Character Data Book Post-Chunnin Exam - Pre-Time Skip (with the Kakashi Gaiden)? Pretty sure that they don't have any Post Time Skip stats.

It includes the Kakashi gaiden, but not states from the skip but the comment about how there are other mangekyou users still applies to the handbooks and both state the Hyuuga are the best bloodline and are the secret weapon of the Leaf Village.

srankmissingnin
It includes the Kakashi gaiden, but not states from the skip but the comment about how there are other mangekyou users still applies to the handbooks and both state the Hyuuga are the best bloodline and are the secret weapon of the Leaf Village.

I thought we were talking about the Character Stats listed in both guide books. I said Post Time Skip Kakashi had higher stamina and you said there was no difference between Kakashi's stats in the first Data Book and the second.... which wouldn't matter since they don't even list Post Time Skip stats. confused

Anyway at the moment there is no Uchiha Blood-line in Konohagakure. Currently the Byakugan is an unopposed Blood-line (I'm sure there are others but the only two we know of are Sharingan and Byakugan) so it is no wonder it is considered the strongest. But was Byakugan the most powerful blood line when the Uchiha Clan was prosperous? I doubt it. Now the Byakugan has a lot of advantages over the sharingan for instance it seems as though Hyuga are born with Byakugan (or at least they develop it at a young age) while it is possible that members of the Uchiha clan might never develop the Sharingan and even if they do the strength level of their Sharingan is dependant on the number of tomoe in the iris (where as the Byakugan to date only has one level of effectiveness). While the Byakugan has the Sharingan beat in terms of perception (which is along the lines of what Kakashi said) it's usefulness pales in comparison. The Sharingan allows the user to see the flow of Chakra (like the Byakugan but on a much lower scale), copy any jutsu they see, ready the body movement to an insane degree, see through genjutsu and hypnotize... and then there is the Mangekyo Sharingan abilites on top of that. The Sharingan is superior to the Byakugan and IF the Uchiha clan was still around it would be the number one blood line in the Leaf. Look at it this way; in the entire manga Kakashi has been only take a couple of hits(litterely two... well, maybe three) and he took them purposely to get blood for his summon and to get out of melee range with Zabuza. He fought Itachi twice and even then he was never tagged in melee. High level Sharingan users are basically untouchable... unless you have some erratic moving Kyubi chakra seal in you.

King_Mungi
I thought we were talking about the Character Stats listed in both guide books. I said Post Time Skip Kakashi had higher stamina and you said there was no difference between Kakashi's stats in the first Data Book and the second.... which wouldn't matter since they don't even list Post Time Skip stats. confused

Here let me explain first handbook is from the start of the series (plus a few years before for certain bios and facts) to the end of the invasion of the Leaf Village. The second handbook takes place after that right before the timeskip and Kakashi's gaiden. People's stats did change, such as the genins got stronger and the jounins got better devloped. Have you actaully read it?

Alright way to long to get into that as it's midnight right now. However, I will say this as it's short and sweet. While the Uchiha were still around the Hyuuga were stated to be the strongest bloodline and the secret weapon of the Leaf Village. Their the oldest and greatest bloodline of the Leaf Village and that's why the Cloud Village wanted to go to war and faked their treaty in attempt to try to steal their bloodline. It's a stated fact even before the Uchiha were destroyed that the Hyuuga had the superior bloodline. They even had to make the two classes to protect their bloodline.

spiderboy5
Current Sasuke would beat Neji.........

King_Mungi
Originally posted by spiderboy5
Current Sasuke would beat Neji.........

How?

spiderboy5
How? Srry I don't have a scanner but in naruto 308 Sasuke manages to hold his own against Naruto, Sai and the Yamato. Plus, Sasuke is currently trained by Orochimaru, and even with Neji being a jounin, I don't see a way for him defeating Sasuke.

King_Mungi
We havn't even really seen post-Neji fight, except from what we saw he has a new long distance attack as well broke out a prison Kakashi couldn't. Hell even Hizashi just used one kaiten and killed over 20 jounin sand ninjas during the Leaf invasion and I'm postive he would be at that level now as well.

Also no need for scans, as I have all the chapters downloaded.

ChakraStrings
Originally posted by spiderboy5
Srry I don't have a scanner but in naruto 308 Sasuke manages to hold his own against Naruto, Sai and the Yamato. Plus, Sasuke is currently trained by Orochimaru, and even with Neji being a jounin, I don't see a way for him defeating Sasuke.

Good point. But I hate Sasuke so... NEJI ALL THE WAY!

Yoshiaki
Neji has the 1 year advantage of age, and his family was able to train him.

Sasuke had to self teach himself everything because of Itachi.

Byakugan > Sharingan (until sasuke gets to itachi's level i guess and can do that torture jutsu)

spiderboy5
Sasuke wins. big grin

Alrokako
ok first of the guy who said sasuke already proven that he could beat naruto if naruto would have spread one more tail he wouldve killed sasuke easily even with that cursed seal stage two so sasuke actually isnt stronger than naruto. ok and as for neji and sasuke i believe that would be a good fight neither would easily beat at all neji is much stronger than u guys give him credit for the would clash but you are right in the end sasuke probably would be crowned victor but neji could give sasuke a run for his money. Sasuke if u really look at it isnt as strong as u guys may want to believe.

Alrokako
i tell every one that says the same it wouldve have took naruto only one more tail to spread in that match and sasuke wouldve been in danger of plus he wouldve spread even more sasuke really just got lucky that

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.