What Other Superheroes or villians will we see on smallville

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

batmanisbetter
i know green arrow is going to come out but will we see any other people like wonder woman or darkseid?

chase el
darkseid? smallville? never... wonder woman... never

they might show some other lesser JLA members, like Martian Manhunter or maybe even Green Latern.

They need to do green lantern, that would be amazing. Do you think they'll continue smallville even after clark graduates from college )if the series lasts that long)...i hope they do..it'd be cool if it lasted so long he got into the suit

NoFate007
The most likely people would be Martian Manhunter, Green Lantern (probably Kyle or Hal), Metallo, most likely a very screwed up interpretation of Parasite, blah blah blah. I highly doubt we're getting Darkseid or Doomsday or anything cool like that lol.

NPC
There was this one cartoon episode that had brainiac travel thru time to Smallville in clark's teen years to try an kill him. Was pretty damn awesome.
The justice league from the future like year 3010 followed brainiac to try an stop him. After the ensuing battle one of the justice league'rs used their power to wipe everyones mind an had them thinking all the destruction was the cause of a tornado. They even wipe clark/supermans mind.
I vaguely remember that one, was cool cause eventually supes just breaks bad an whoops him down all by himself in one part.
That would be an awesome episode of smallville if they did it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.