grey foxs grandma vs you

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stay super
damn that old ***** i killed her with accident you see she sucked my co*k and when i came in her throat she choaked to death sad what about you?

grey fox
Awww , look a hate thread dedicated to little old me....

Oh and you like old ladies giving you head , you are more disturbed then i thought What the f**k?

Mr.V
Originally posted by Mr.V
Idiot no expression I think we all know whats happening to this guy..big grin

leave Fox alone, he's a good guy and your obviously a petty little bastard to make a thread about a man's mother on an internet forum wink

Same thing stands.. Change it to GRANDmother though. Some people just dont learn

stay super
fox we both now that you are a pathetic little dweeb that everyone abuse and laugh at so you decide to get your anger on people in the internet behind your little screen necause you dont have the guts to tell that to some one in real life so i forgive you i can understand why you try to get down on people here big grin

stay super
damn i can see that there are some geeks here that hate the world or something

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by grey fox
Awww , look a hate thread dedicated to little old me....

Oh and you like old ladies giving you head , you are more disturbed then i thought What the f**k? FOX, ITS OBVIOUS THIS GUY IS GETTING BANNED, DONT LET HIM TAKE YOU WITH HIM... LET IT GO, HES BEEN SUPER REPORTED...

rotiart
Dun dun dun. My little black book of Nutjobs... adds stay super.

Mr.V
Originally posted by stay super
fox we both now that you are a pathetic little dweeb that everyone abuse and laugh at so you decide to get your anger on people in the internet behind your little screen necause you dont have the guts to tell that to some one in real life so i forgive you i can understand why you try to get down on people here big grin

I am NOT laughing, least of all at someone like you. You are a disgrace and even if Fox did these things you accuse him of..no expression Your making a thread on a comic book forum about ****ing someone's grandmother...You forgive him? no expression I doubt that very much. Ass.

grey fox
damn i can see that there are some geeks here that hate the world or something

http://www.shortpacked.com/comics/20060405bingo.png

I wonder which category (ies) he falls under , hmmm....

Priest
damn that old ***** i killed her with accident you see she sucked my co*k and when i came in her throat she choaked to death sad what about you?
dumbass roll eyes (sarcastic)

kgkg
laughing

Sea King
wow super F**k nuts is it??

anyways you really need your ass kicked and well grey fox or well anyone on here could do it for you. wink

stay super
priest? go find a girlfriend and not an imaginary a real girlfriend yes... no no not your friend dressed like a girl... a real girl

stay super
really? i would like to see you kick my ass

Mr.V
How about we go someone a bit quieter and you slip into something a little bit more comfortable and..

shifty

Shut the **** up big grin

Wait...first bit's wrong confused Aww well go with it people big grin

stay super
i will rape your family idiot stay quiet and shut the f*ck up

Mr.V
Will you now? confused Well give them my regards shifty seeing as your in New York and I'm in England but oh well big grin

Sea King
really? i would like to see you kick my ass

ok well if you want me to so bad then i will but dont say i never warned you

grey fox

Rape with what ? You obviosuly lack the equipment to rape anything..your a literal Ken doll.

JOE NUNEZ
i will rape your family idiot stay quiet and shut the f*ck up This is what im sending to the MODS. big grin

rotiart
i'm sorry. but I highhhhhhly doubt Stay super has a girlfriend. In fact I doubt he's touched a girl. or at least one worth touching.
In truth my girlfriend made me breakfast in bed and a lunch to take to work today. smile

admit it. you're nothing. thats why you're so resentful. Too much pent up testosterone.

puberty, adolescence. I feel for you child. I do.

stay super
sea king where are you from?

grey fox

Real Sly their .....

Sea King

virgina as of right now im staying in west virgina at my grandmothers

Sea King
Real Sly their .....

yeah hes got what it takes to be a spy you can tell from his post

stay super
god damn boy dont go in there eat some pies with your grandmather and be a good boy dont go in there with me

grey fox
Originally posted by Sea King
yeah hes got what it takes to be a spy you can tell from his post

He's giving Bond a run for his money.

ExodusCloak

This is ridiculous, you're trying to attack a complete stranger over the internet, do you realise how pathetic that is...it's a comic book forum where opinions are expressed, if you feel that people here do not share the same diehard views as yourself then the easiest thing to do is leave and never come back, there are plenty of other internet forums around. I recommend a Bane fan site.

Reaper777

Rape my family?

hahahahahahaha!

Im from WEST VIRGINIA,anyone in my family would kick your @$$

how old are you any way
GROW UP!

Sea King
god damn boy dont go in there eat some pies with your grandmather and be a good boy dont go in there with me

first i have now F***ing clue what you just said and that bad cause my grammer sucks @$$ the fact is you should just back off and calim down before someone puts you in your place boy.

Mr.V

Harty-Harty-Har... roll eyes (sarcastic) Funny man, but Im pretty sure that you must be dyslexic or ignorant smile Latter is my guess; So I think it's time you crawl away with your tail between your legs you insignificant little twerp and leave us in peace big grin

Sea King
Originally posted by Reaper777
Rape my family?

hahahahahahaha!

Im from WEST VIRGINIA,anyone in my family would kick your @$$

how old are you any way
GROW UP!

really huh thats were im at right now

JOE NUNEZ
The Mods must be in there lunch hour.. laughing out loud

grey fox

Why would he 'want to go in their with you'

Are you gas , or do you like to sleep with old people. Honestly make up your mind about you sexual preferences...

Rewmac
He brings up your whole family? This guy is sad....

grey fox
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
The Mods must be in there lunch hour.. laughing out loud

Digi's not back till late tonight or tomorrow

Tron always flit's about and Paolaa...well has anyone actually SEEN Paoala in a while ?

Blair Wind
What the f**k?

Reaper777
really huh thats were im at right now

Cool, where at?

batdude123

Pfffffffffffft. What a little douche bag. roll eyes (sarcastic) Go to hell, MONKEY.

grey fox
Originally posted by Blair Wind
What the f**k?

What ?

Blair Wind
why is he being a little pansy??

Rewmac
Fox, how did you get a beautiful hater like this?? I mean how did you manage to get connected with such a retard?

Priest
priest? go find a girlfriend and not an imaginary a real girlfriend yes... no no not your friend dressed like a girl... a real girl

wow, hmm this may be the first time talkin to u, hopefully the last since ur ass is getting banned.
so u know a dude that dresses like a girl? u got problems.
u ever got laid by a yonger woman? cause u seem to be obbessed with elderly people u perv.

Priest
Rape with what ? You obviosuly lack the equipment to rape anything..your a literal Ken doll.

i agree
i wonder how old this kid is? 12, 11 maybe?

grey fox
Originally posted by Rewmac
Fox, how did you get a beautiful hater like this?? I mean how did you manage to get connected with such a retard?

Eh , the usual way. Eat your vitamins , say your prayers every night and have a healthy knowledge of comics .

JOE NUNEZ
Digi's not back till late tonight or tomorrow

Tron always flit's about and Paolaa...well has anyone actually SEEN Paoala in a while ? dont worry friend, you have so much evidence, and witnesses that it would be hard for our little friend here to get off with anything short of a ban.....

Mr.V
Originally posted by Mr.V
Well Mr.Stay_Super I would like to proclaim on the behalf of all of kmc comic book forums:

You have just been owned by the majority of members online. You should be proud of yourself, because we definetly ****ing are.

Bring on the next one big grin

Sea King
Originally posted by rotiart
i'm sorry. but I highhhhhhly doubt Stay super has a girlfriend. In fact I doubt he's touched a girl. or at least one worth touching.
In truth my girlfriend made me breakfast in bed and a lunch to take to work today. smile

admit it. you're nothing. thats why you're so resentful. Too much pent up testosterone.

puberty, adolescence. I feel for you child. I do.

hey everybody you all know what is so interesting its hes trying to make fun+ of grey+ fox but yet hes only makeing fun of him self because he bringing up all this gay stuff so he is apperently the one that is a sick twisted ***

grey fox
You know haters are a good thing essentially , they bring all of the online community together like now.

batdude123
Originally posted by batdude123
Pfffffffffffft. What a little douche bag. roll eyes (sarcastic) Go to hell, MONKEY.

Just for you stay super. wink

bigbran
i smell sock, dirty socks at that...
literly, take a shower.

badabing
This kid must be preteen, just the way Michael likes them at Neverland Ranch.

Sea King
You know haters are a good thing essentially , they bring all of the online community together like now.

yeah and id say my sig is perfect for him.

my nose all up in the air looking down at him

batdude123
Originally posted by badabing
This kid must be preteen, just the way Michael likes them at Neverland Ranch.

This kid would probably like it too. laughing

Blair Wind

sad I always wanted my very own hater.....first Ihatecmaster for Cmaster, and now you have your very own......

stick out tongue

Reaper777
This kid would probably like it too. laughing
laughing laughing laughing

Mr.V
sad I always wanted my very own hater.....first Ihatecmaster for Cmaster, and now you have your very own......

stick out tongue

Wow, It's wierd.. I swear Grey Fox has had about 3 now? confused some guys have all the luck roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sea King

stick out tongue

you suck mad

big grin laughing big grin laughing

Priest
I have a feeling that this is gonna be a 100 post thread, just us bagging on this kid

Tha C-Master
I wonder if he could be the next ihatecmaster, that guy was EPIC...

bigbran
you know whats funny, i said earleir today, that i want someone to make a thread to get banned. this is weird.

bigbran
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
I wonder if he could be the next ihatecmaster, that guy was EPIC... damn i wasnt here when he was. sad

Black Adam
I want to know why this topic hasn't been changed to be about chips?

Lays and ranch doritos for me...

grey fox
I wonder if he could be the next ihatecmaster, that guy was EPIC...

Cord eek! wink rock thumb up

Tha C-Master
He ranged from #1-100 and he made several threads about me killing his parents and stuff on several forums, I'll send you the link if you want to read.

grey fox
Originally posted by Black Adam

What flavour Dorito's , I cant stand the cheese ones..Chili all the way !

Priest
Originally posted by Black Adam

ranch is good, i like sunchips too

backspace
Originally posted by bigbran
you know whats funny, i said earleir today, that i want someone to make a thread to get banned. this is weird. whats also weird is that you made the wolv vs. bane thread which caused all this. you rock cool

Sea King
What flavour Dorito's , I cant stand the cheese ones..Chili all the way !

really i love the nacho cheese ones my self all and fretos cant live with out them big grin

Tha C-Master
Cord eek! wink rock thumb up It's been awhile hasn't it. smile

JOE NUNEZ
This is good in a way, i mean we are all usually debating our selves to death, and here we are all united as one against one common enemy the HATER.....

Blair Wind
I like Pepper Jack Doritos shifty

JOE NUNEZ
I love Pepsi...

Jyppe
Not that I approve anything he says, but don't you guys think it's quite immature to reply in a thread of his? Best defend against trolls is to ignore and let the mods to deal with them.

Sure you've got a reason to be mad with him, but personally I couldn't care less for online threats and name calling. You guys never heard of: Don't feed the troll

Sea King
Originally posted by Jyppe
Not that I approve anything he says, but don't you guys think it's quite immature to reply in a thread of his? Best defend against trolls is to ignore and let the mods to deal with them.

Sure you've got a reason to be mad with him, but personally I couldn't care less for online threats and name calling. You guys never heard of: Don't feed the troll

i know you are but what am i

ah but really you posted a reply so does that not make you just as immature as us

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by Jyppe

Sure you've got a reason to be mad with him, but personally I couldn't care less for online threats and name calling. You guys never heard of: Don't feed the troll I totally agree ,but when one of our KMC, brothers gets attacked, we have no choice but to retaliate..

grey fox
really i love the nacho cheese ones my self all and fretos cant live with out them big grin

I SWEAR Freto's cause Anal leakage....

It's been awhile hasn't it. smile

Indeed it has .

This is good in a way, i mean we are all usually debating our selves to death, and here we are all united as one against one common enemy the HATER.....

Kinda like X-3 ...'cept without the stupid 'Unlimited psychic potnetial' sub plot and 'Wolvies love'

I love Pepsi...

Blech , I despise all forms of cola.

JOE NUNEZ
Or

Blech , I despise all forms of cola. you bastard!

Jyppe
i know you are but what am i

ah but really you posted a reply so does that not make you just as immature as us

I wouldn't have if it wasn't for your replies. You guys attacked him. I was only warning you guys. There's nothing more satistying than to see a Troll see he's not going to get any attention.

They're seeking for attention before they're going down/banned. They're trying to be some wierd ass martyrs of some kind. Anywayz. since this forums really doesn't have moderators from different time zones, you're going to have to stand him and his threads for a while.

batdude123
Coke all the way. cool

Rewmac
Eh , the usual way. Eat your vitamins , say your prayers every night and have a healthy knowledge of comics .
Yeah I alwys do that, but I can't get a gentle, noble and intelligent hater....You must have some mystic charm...

bigbran
He ranged from #1-100 and he made several threads about me killing his parents and stuff on several forums, I'll send you the link if you want to read. wow, laughing sounds like a fasinating read, if you want to send me a link, sure go ahead.

Sea King
I SWEAR Freto's cause Anal leakage....

so thats why im always.................embarrasment

batdude123
laughing

bigbran
grey foxs grandma is a fox!!!

rotiart
Don't disrespect his grandma

Broly92
naughty
laughing

bigbran
Don't disrespect his grandma laughing

Blair Wind

THATS HIS GRANDMA? damn....thats my second wife....grey fox....are you Jimmy? sad

Tassadar
Is this the same guy that was making all the rape threads a while back?

rotiart
I found that pic on the net. :P mind you my current girlfriend is cute.. but that pic resembles a girl i dated a lot back in hs. my current gf.. met that ex recentlytwo weeks ago.

she asks me almost every third day if that's what i dated, how come i'm with her. i'm so into looks, why didn't i stay with the ex. god. it made her so depressed.

never ever introduce your current gf to an ex. no matter how cute your current girlfriend is. If the ex is hotter. I'm warning right now. act like you never met.

no reason even the, we just didn't have things in common, works. sigh.
act like you never met.

Blair Wind
laughing

I thought that was part of the Mens secret handbook. Part of the secret rules....confused

rotiart
i lost the handbook.

I traded it for the "how to get a hot girl naked fast" book

rotiart
why isn't this thread closed yet? stick out tongue

IronDave
I think that ignoring a troll is a good way to go about it, however I'm actually a bigger fan of using the thread; just in a way completly independant of the troll. Much like the topic change to chips. Kudos guys! big grin

In conclusion, Dr. Pepper is the best soda.

Reaper777
why isn't this thread closed yet? stick out tongue

I dont know I guess the mods are on vacation.

bigbran
this could be a great off topic thread!!!

Reaper777
Originally posted by IronDave
I think that ignoring a troll is a good way to go about it, however I'm actually a bigger fan of using the thread; just in a way completly independant of the troll. Much like the topic change to chips. Kudos guys! big grin

In conclusion, Dr. Pepper is the best soda.

MOUNTAIN DEW!

Reaper777
Originally posted by bigbran
this could be a great off topic thread!!!

yep

batdude123
SPRITE!!! COKE!!!

Anus. Wiener. no expression

Broly92
SPRITE!!! COKE!!!

Anus. Wiener. no expression
offtopic offtopic offtopic laughing out loud

grey fox
Night guy's

backspace
A and W root beer, fried shrimp, candycorn

Reaper777
Munchos potato chips kick @$$

rotiart
a&W root beer float

JOE NUNEZ
pretty sure that by now, stay super has calmed down, to bad he will still get banned...

bigbran
banned.

Reaper777
bannedbangin

rotiart
big grin

JohnnyDo3
dude no women no children specially elder women tsk tsk man that is sooooo unprofessional

rotiart
You should go to page 5 to see a picture of his grandmother though... stick out tongue

JohnnyDo3
Woah she's hot ha ha ha

rotiart
But of course. She's a fox. Ain't she. :P

JohnnyDo3
playin foxy lady on mah guitar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.