The Harry Potter Series Musical!!!Preview!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheKingofKINGS!
Poster's Note: There are many things in here that you may disagree with. Such as shipping, people's deaths, and what not. Please do not get angry, or anilitical, this is an attempt at humor. It might be crude, but nothing that can't be found in your local chapter of OTF.And if it's a little weird, blame the sevral sharpies that've been stuck up my nose.

As Promised many Eons ago, the HARRY POTTER SERIES MUSICAL Comes out. The rave reviews are in.

HPM is better than a goat!-Shut Up Daily
I'm hungry-Hungry
This 9 hour long musical is almost as awesome as the Phantom a maik combined!-KingofKings!

Now, from the illustrious musical, we will preview in the un-paid advertisement. We have images, sounds, good actors, unfortuneately, none of those things appear in the musical. Let's read some "clips" from the thing itself:

(Harry has accidentally transformed himself into Kim Jong Ill during transfiguration at the end of 4th year! Over the summer, after launching missles into the sea of Japan he sings!)

Harry: I'm so Ronery / So ronery / So ronery and sadry arone / There's no one / Just me onry / Sitting on my rittle throne / I work very hard to be number one guy / but, stiwr there's no one to right up my rife / Seems rike no one takes me serirousry / And so, I'm ronery / A rittle ronery / Poor rittle me /

(Harry, Fred, and George, singinging to Hermionie after she tells Mcgongagall about the firebolt)

F &G: Firebolt! Firebolt! Firebolt!

Harry: I want to ride my

F&G: Firebolt!Firebolt!Firebolt!

Harry: I want to ride my fireblt, I want to ride my broom; I want to ride my firebolt, I was to make it swish and vroom!

(Hermionie, after seeing Ron with Lavendar, sits in an empty class room)

Hermionie: Oh Ron, you're so clueless, can't yousee that I...that I....{Cheap Trick's "I want you to want me" starts playing}

I want you to want me.
I need you to need me
I'd love you to love
and I'm begging you to beg me.

(singing summoned birds) You want him to want you
You need him to need you
You'd love him to love you
and your begging him you beg you

(Song ends, Hermionie Cries)

(Voldemort gets a sex change in book 7, and Harry kills her. Witches, Wizards, and Goblins around the wolrd rejoice)

Ding dong the witch is dead
which old witch, the voldy witch
ding dong the moldy voldy witch is dead.
She's gone where thegoblins go below, below belwo yo-ho
(forgot rest of lyrics)

(In the 4th Book, during the Yule Ball, Ron, upon seeing Hermionie sings!)

Ron: I've got chills multiplying, and I'm losing control, and the power your suppling, It;s electrifing.

Hermionie: Well you better shape up, cuz I don't need you, man, though my heart is set on you. You gotta shape up, you gotta understand, Cause my brain just says "F*ck you!"

Ron: You're the one that I want, you are the one I want. Her-Her-Her-mionie

(Voldemort, talking to Harry before their final duel)

See,Harry, there's three kinds of People: dicks, pussies, and assholes. Pussies like Dumbledore think everyone can get along, and dicks, like you just want to **** all the time without thinking it through. But then you got your assholes, Me. And all the assholes want us to shit all over everything! So, pussies may get mad at dicks once in a while, because pussies get ****ed by dicks. But dicks also **** assholes, Potter. And if they didn't **** the assholes, you know what you'd get? You'd get your dick and your pussy all covered in shit! Which will happen, because you're too much of a pussy to be a good Dick!

(Haarry, singing a song after getting wasted and Bill's wedding,)

["Scotty Doesn't Know" from Eurotrip}

Harry: Ronny doesn't know that his sister and me do it in the Dorm every Charms class. She tells him she in class, but she doesn't go, still she's on her knees, and ronny doesn't know!

That's the end of our time together. Remember for just $1,647,484,764,784,735.98 you too can witness the greatness that is the Harry Potter Series musical....LIVE!

The Phantom
O.O Almost as good and me and Maik but not. Sorry.

Talk about typos though.

TheKingofKINGS!
I had sharpies in my nose
good smelling sharpies!!!

TheKingofKINGS!
Bump because I'm bored....

d-fly_girl008
O...kay...

The Phantom
Yea...

d-fly_girl008
That makes me want to... cry...

Barker
no expression ermm

x_hp_fan
laughing out loud I found it funny! big grin

d-fly_girl008
I found myself gagging after I read that...

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by x_hp_fan
laughing out loud I found it funny! big grin Good girl! big grin stick out tongue

Syren
Oh dear... the concept is good but the production could be better.

Kings, you should have opened a second attempt thread, as I think it could be good yes

ashle

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by Syren
Oh dear... the concept is good but the production could be better.

Kings, you should have opened a second attempt thread, as I think it could be good yes I would, but this isn't the original. The original was much better, but I had it on another computer, and it got deleted.....

But yeah, I might re-do it, I dunno.

Syren
Hereby offering any help you might need. If at all big grin

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by Syren
Hereby offering any help you might need. If at all big grin I'll have my people call your people. big grin

emily_fletcher
Originally posted by TheKingofKINGS!
Poster's Note: There are many things in here that you may disagree with. Such as shipping, people's deaths, and what not. Please do not get angry, or anilitical, this is an attempt at humor. It might be crude, but nothing that can't be found in your local chapter of OTF.And if it's a little weird, blame the sevral sharpies that've been stuck up my nose.

As Promised many Eons ago, the HARRY POTTER SERIES MUSICAL Comes out. The rave reviews are in.

HPM is better than a goat!-Shut Up Daily
I'm hungry-Hungry
This 9 hour long musical is almost as awesome as the Phantom a maik combined!-KingofKings!

Now, from the illustrious musical, we will preview in the un-paid advertisement. We have images, sounds, good actors, unfortuneately, none of those things appear in the musical. Let's read some "clips" from the thing itself:

(Harry has accidentally transformed himself into Kim Jong Ill during transfiguration at the end of 4th year! Over the summer, after launching missles into the sea of Japan he sings!)

Harry: I'm so Ronery / So ronery / So ronery and sadry arone / There's no one / Just me onry / Sitting on my rittle throne / I work very hard to be number one guy / but, stiwr there's no one to right up my rife / Seems rike no one takes me serirousry / And so, I'm ronery / A rittle ronery / Poor rittle me /

(Harry, Fred, and George, singinging to Hermionie after she tells Mcgongagall about the firebolt)

F &G: Firebolt! Firebolt! Firebolt!

Harry: I want to ride my

F&G: Firebolt!Firebolt!Firebolt!

Harry: I want to ride my fireblt, I want to ride my broom; I want to ride my firebolt, I was to make it swish and vroom!

(Hermionie, after seeing Ron with Lavendar, sits in an empty class room)

Hermionie: Oh Ron, you're so clueless, can't yousee that I...that I....{Cheap Trick's "I want you to want me" starts playing}

I want you to want me.
I need you to need me
I'd love you to love
and I'm begging you to beg me.

(singing summoned birds) You want him to want you
You need him to need you
You'd love him to love you
and your begging him you beg you

(Song ends, Hermionie Cries)

(Voldemort gets a sex change in book 7, and Harry kills her. Witches, Wizards, and Goblins around the wolrd rejoice)

Ding dong the witch is dead
which old witch, the voldy witch
ding dong the moldy voldy witch is dead.
She's gone where thegoblins go below, below belwo yo-ho
(forgot rest of lyrics)

(In the 4th Book, during the Yule Ball, Ron, upon seeing Hermionie sings!)

Ron: I've got chills multiplying, and I'm losing control, and the power your suppling, It;s electrifing.

Hermionie: Well you better shape up, cuz I don't need you, man, though my heart is set on you. You gotta shape up, you gotta understand, Cause my brain just says "F*ck you!"

Ron: You're the one that I want, you are the one I want. Her-Her-Her-mionie

(Voldemort, talking to Harry before their final duel)

See,Harry, there's three kinds of People: dicks, pussies, and assholes. Pussies like Dumbledore think everyone can get along, and dicks, like you just want to **** all the time without thinking it through. But then you got your assholes, Me. And all the assholes want us to shit all over everything! So, pussies may get mad at dicks once in a while, because pussies get ****ed by dicks. But dicks also **** assholes, Potter. And if they didn't **** the assholes, you know what you'd get? You'd get your dick and your pussy all covered in shit! Which will happen, because you're too much of a pussy to be a good Dick!

(Haarry, singing a song after getting wasted and Bill's wedding,)

lmao..thats good. laughing

Midnight109
And the craziness continues....even after all this time. roll eyes (sarcastic)

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by emily_fletcher
lmao..thats good. laughing big grinOriginally posted by Midnight109
And the craziness continues....even after all this time. roll eyes (sarcastic) And you expected it to stop. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Midnight109
Kind of...well no not really.

But out of all of us I'm still the most sane, innocent, angelic one. angel

x_hp_fan
My momma says I'm crazy yes So you are more sane than me stick out tongue

Midnight109
Course I am! :P

The Phantom
Originally posted by Midnight109
Kind of...well no not really.

But out of all of us I'm still the most sane, innocent, angelic one. angel Lies and you know it, kiddo.

x_hp_fan
Originally posted by The Phantom
Lies and you know it, kiddo.

laughing out loud

Midnight109
Lies and you know it, kiddo.

Don't call me kiddo! But admittedly i'm more sane that either you or King boy over there. whistle

nehaa
Originally posted by x_hp_fan
laughing out loud

RoguePw25
O.O Almost as good and me and Maik but not. Sorry.

Talk about typos though.

Ditto to what Phantom said.

But Kingy, I totally get what you were trying to do. And it made me laugh! Good job! Happy Dance

Nickey
UHHHHHHHH.
I guess it's funny

TheKingofKINGS!
Woot!??

Midnight109
Lol, I didn't favour the Hermione/Ron parts though. For some reason I hate that pairing alot more that I dislike Harry/Ginny.

Barker
Lol, I favour the Hermione/Ron parts though. For some reason I love that pairing alot more that I like Harry/Hermione.
detective

TheKingofKINGS!
Lol, I didn't favour the Hermione/Ron parts though. For some reason I hate that pairing alot more that I dislike Harry/Ginny. *Knew that already. Just as you've known my shipping preferences*

The Phantom
Lol, I didn't favour the Hermione/Ron parts though. For some reason I hate that pairing alot more that I dislike Harry/Ginny. Can't blame you. I don't like the Hermione/Ron parts either, no offense KoK. Course that's because I'm a Ron/Luna shipper but ya.

Nickey
Can't blame you. I don't like the Hermione/Ron parts either, no offense KoK. Course that's because I'm a Ron/Luna shipper but ya.

I agree.
I prefer Hermione with either Harry or Draco.
I would've said Cedric also, but he died in GOF.
So those two will do big grin

The Phantom
Eh. I think Hermione will end up alone. Harry/Ginny. Ron/Luna. Holy shit the shipping stuff is starting back up. O.O

Nickey
Eh. I think Hermione will end up alone. Harry/Ginny. Ron/Luna. Holy shit the shipping stuff is starting back up. O.O

I don't think so.
She could either go to Draco, or maybe Victor Krum will come back.
Maybe, J.K will make another character for Hermione to like or something.

Barker
Originally posted by Nickey
I don't think so.
ermm

Midnight109
Can't blame you. I don't like the Hermione/Ron parts either, no offense KoK. Course that's because I'm a Ron/Luna shipper but ya.

You ship Ron/Luna?

I can't say I completely hate Harry/Ginny, but for some strange reason I can't stand Ron/Hermione. No idea why....

Uhh...Highly doubt that...
wink

The Phantom
You ship Ron/Luna?

I can't say I completely hate Harry/Ginny, but for some strange reason I can't stand Ron/Hermione. No idea why....

Uhh...Highly doubt that...
wink Yes.

TheKingofKINGS!
Yes. If you take a lowercase y, and extend the one part, it besomes an x.

And if you put that extended y at the beginnig of the word "yes", and flip it around, you get "Sex."

TheKingofKINGS!
Just thought I'd point that out.

TheKingofKINGS!
Aw, I ust realized, I forgot the song "Dumbledore dies" to the tune of "Live and let die."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.