Storm Warning

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

deathbycorn
I wouldn't want to get abused for posting up a new movie but stuff you all, you are all shit.

http://www.stormwarningmovie.com/

deathbycorn
Watch good movies not Evil Dead 2 hahaha!

SelphieT
I actually thought that teaser looked pretty cool. I really liked that effect of the blood dripping like rain. Very nice smile

Watch good movies not Evil Dead 2? please tell me your joking?

Wolfie
I think he was retaliating to any upcoming comments about how stupid the movie looks. He makes threads on a lot of bad movies so he kinda sees them coming now I guess.

deathbycorn
This movie will shit all over The Hills Have Eyes and Haute Tension and any other recent horror/slasher.

Wolfie
How about Evil Dead 2?

deathbycorn
Evil Dead 2 is pathetic and Stay Alive was better than it.

SelphieT
Originally posted by deathbycorn
Evil Dead 2 is pathetic and Stay Alive was better than it.

um, alright buddy, I'll go see your movie. But hey, don't be a grumpasaurus on the Evil Dead series.

Wolfie
Sounds like he's pissed at people badmouthing his shitty DTV movies. So he's attacking movies the entire horror forum likes.

SelphieT
Originally posted by Wolfie
Sounds like he's pissed at people badmouthing his shitty DTV movies. So he's attacking movies the entire horror forum likes.

cwazzy.

Wolfie
Originally posted by deathbycorn
This movie will shit all over The Hills Have Eyes and Haute Tension and any other recent horror/slasher.
I just checked your DVD collection. So do I take it you're going to sell your copies of THHE and High Tension when Storm Warning hits DVD?

deathbycorn
Where did I say I didn't like them?

Wolfie
You did like them then? Okay. It sounded like you didn't in the post I quoted.

deathbycorn
No, no, I think they are great but I like to think Aussie movies can be better than Hollywood!

Wolfie
Well, High Tension isn't Hollywood, first of all. And yeah, Undead (Aussie) was one of the better zombie movies in a long while.

SelphieT
......I just don't care. This is where I f*cking live, and these are the movies I f*cking watch. You don't like them? Oh well. I'm not being a douche about aussie movies, so dont' be a douche about american movies.

MildPossession
It certainly did not shit all over those two films, but I still liked Storm Warning, LOVEDDDDDDDD her special surprise defence. smile I just got the unrated edition dvd from America a few days ago, watched it last night.

Nice addition to the Horror world but nothing amazing.

steverules_2
Yeah it was an ok film, considering what we get nowa days in the horror genre of films....

MildPossession
This topic did make me laugh though when I brought it back up, reading through all the comments. smile

The Nuul
Looks like typical Hollywood rubbish.

Kazenji
Originally posted by The Nuul
Looks like typical Hollywood rubbish.

Typical rubbish that deathbycorn likes.....

deathbycorn
Look out, Kazenji has learned Sarcasm!

This thread was 3 years ago, I've matured in the horror world.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.