This Is Why Brandon Routh Is Cool!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

.Dance_Inside.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlxhD284RKM

If you take this serious, and say hes gay, I'll kill you, because its obv. a joke and its funny, because I didn't think Brandon could be hilarious!

chase el
idk what to think of that

and i like brandon routh

.Dance_Inside.
hahahahaha...I think its funny, if people try to typecast him as only being able to play Superman, they should just watch that.

Praylu
It was sad....very sad...not funny at all. wink

rianna_d
I've heard he liked comedy and that he was very good at it, this prooves him right, he should get into comedy.

Wesyeed
He'd definitely do alright in comedy. He seems to be a natural.

roughrider
I heard he and Kal Penn were friends before SR - so they did this on some weekend, for fun?

.Dance_Inside.
yeah apparently... smile

Up In Flames
brandon routh aint cool...

.Dance_Inside.
yes he is yes

redcaped
Well, he's my hero.

.Dance_Inside.
I think hes awesome!

MattDay
lol he really has lost the muscle i noticed, kinda skinney again, better keep working out, i think a sequel is on the cards.

.Dance_Inside.
yeah I noticed that too, but maybe they did it before the filming of Superman Returns, or it could be the clothing hes wearing, because I've seen resent pictures of him and he still looks 'Buff' lol

ooberstar
Was one of those guys Brandon? I saw a guy who looks Asian and another who looks Latino.

On another note, I think Brandon is a close enough replacement for Superman. We should move on from the Reeves series but I like that Singer is trying to keep with the reality that Reeves is the closest thing to a perfect Superman that you're likely to see on screen.

Brandon is the best Hollywood has to offer today. He is also the closest to Reeves. I don't even count all those old guys or their films. FOr me, it's only Brandon and Christopher. The rest don't even count.

MattDay
nicely put ooberstar, brandon kept parts of the way reeve portraid superman, and added a subltness to him from his own view, very well done, most of the reveiws stated that, so roll on to the sequels and spiderman 3, looks promising too... maybe a spiderman and superman film should be done, they are the most well known comic book characters, it would be huge!!!!

SnakeEyes
That was not funny in the slightest. I should've known not to waste those precious minutes on watching something like that. I didn't even let out anything that could have resembled a laugh...

.Dance_Inside.
someone's really uptight...*cough*

MattDay
up their own butt more like...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.