Mr. Majestic vs Prepowerup Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UniOmni
Can the Kherubim Warlord win this battle??

Before Surfer had a powerup in Annihilation.

How many times outta 10 people?

batdude123
Surfer

Broly92
Surfer 7-8/10

Validus
Majestic.....2/10

UniOmni
Coldblooded people........Majestic is a bit stronger than Superman imo, almost as fast, and decently durable. Plus he has no weakness to exploit.
Yet he only gets 2/10?

Vally, what odds do you give Superman against Surfer?

Validus
Originally posted by UniOmni
Vally, what odds do you give Superman against Surfer?
Worse than Majestros.

Validus
I've had a change of heart. Majestic 3.5-4/10

UniOmni
Damn.........Better not let Avy see that.

Avalonofthewind
It's cool. Everyone has their opinion.
My interests lie with that blade that Majestic had...that was a bad ass weapon.

UniOmni
The Kulsar blade or the Quantam folded one?

King KAM
from what ive seen of majestic, Silver Surfer cant use the radiation trick like he can on supes, one punch and surfer is coughin up cosmic spew everywhere.

Validus
Has Majestic ever used the Q-blade? I thought that was Zealot's? The blade he used against Spartan was a Kusar blade.

Avalonofthewind

The Kusar...I'm pissed at myself for losing the book.

I give Majestic 5/5 with Surfer.

While his latest book is impressive, it's still to early to tell about the SS upgrade.

UniOmni
Originally posted by Validus
Has Majestic ever used the Q-blade? I thought that was Zealot's? The blade he used against Spartan was a Kusar blade.

I could have sworn that Majestic used the Q blade......Maybe i was wrong??

And if Majestic was as durable as Supermans aura, then he'd get better odds from me.
I've seen him hurt from blasts that i honestly feel Surfer would laugh at.
And punches too.

But his books do have an epic, sprawling feel that many of DC/Marvel books lack.

Soljer
Surfer, 7/10.

With his upgrade? Who knows....

Validus
I think as far as durability goes Majestic is on the lower end of the premier flying bricks. He's shown some nice resistance to magic and transmutation but his damage soak isn't on the Superman level. He makes up for it with his intelligence and skill though.

UniOmni
Actually Vally, i'd say his damage soak surpasses Supermans.

Superman is more durable, but Majestic can take the pain and still operate.
DC, in showcasing the fortitude of the aura, has left little oppurtunity to show off his damage soak.
Hard to showcase when the guy is impossible to hurt!!

The same goes for Thor. He's more durable than Majestros imo, but his soak shines more than his defense.

Validus
Thor being more durable than Majestros is up for debate. I'd put him in the same lower end group Majestic belongs to. The top end guys would be Superman, Captain Marvel and Black Adam.

UniOmni
How about Imperator??

Does he strike you as the Wildstorm version of Zod/Preus?

And where do you see Surfers durability?? High end, or low or highly inconsistent?

Validus
Imperator fought a Majestic who was basically on the death bed. I'd have to see him do more to really judge but it seemed to be implied that he was slightly above even a healthy Majestros.

Norrin is definitely high end. No doubt about that.

Mider
ok how fast is the guy? i know he can move planets around and can think of crazy tech on his own in seconds and his sword cuts though anything i dont know about the surfer though maybe it does.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.