Predator vs 25 Navy SEALs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
ok i finally realized that a pred and MC couldnt beat 100 navy SEALs laughing
so im making a more realistic thread.

*wAla*

ok, this is an honored predator which is in-between a warrior, which is like a vet, and an elder, which is like. a legend basically.
he has class 10 ton strength, or the equivalent strength of spiderman, body mesh, cloaking device(like the one the elites have in HALO, where when theyre perfectly still, theyre literally invisible), biohelmet with all visions including neuro-scan, and heavy armor with plating on upper torso, all the way down arms, calves, feet and back of left thigh. kinda like the unbloodeds on AVP.
Weapons: Indestructible 13" wrist blades, combi-stick, speargun, plasma caster, smart disk, & 5 remote bombs.

the SEALs have either M4's or M16s with M203 grenade launchers w/ extra clips of course and grenade projectiles, Colt .45 pistols wit extra clips, survival knives, and extra frags. no thermal vision. they know nothing of this "Predator" guy. theyre just like the Marines on the first Predator movie. they dont know what theyre dealing with.

who wins??

Grimm22
Unless he's in the jungle, than he's screwed no expression

Predator beat those green berets or rangers or whatever in the movie, but real life navy seals are almost impossible to detect

The seals are the best group of soldiers ever assembelled, so yeah I doubt he's going to take down 25 big grin

Broly92
Originally posted by braz
ok i finally realized that a pred and MC couldnt beat 100 navy SEALs laughing
so im making a more realistic thread.

*wAla*

ok, this is an honored predator which is in-between a warrior, which is like a vet, and an elder, which is like. a legend basically.
he has class 10 ton strength, or the equivalent strength of spiderman, body mesh, cloaking device(like the one the elites have in HALO, where when theyre perfectly still, theyre literally invisible), biohelmet with all visions including neuro-scan, and heavy armor with plating on upper torso, all the way down arms, calves, feet and back of left thigh. kinda like the unbloodeds on AVP.
Weapons: Indestructible 13" wrist blades, combi-stick, speargun, plasma caster, smart disk, & 5 remote bombs.

the SEALs have either M4's or M16s with M203 grenade launchers w/ extra clips of course and grenade projectiles, Colt .45 pistols wit extra clips, survival knives, and extra frags. no thermal vision. they know nothing of this "Predator" guy. theyre just like the Marines on the first Predator movie. they dont know what theyre dealing with.

who wins??
If he attacks one gernade and he is dead or revealed

Grimm22
25 bobcats >> Predator shifty

braz
Originally posted by Grimm22
Unless he's in the jungle, than he's screwed no expression

Predator beat those green berets or rangers or whatever in the movie, but real life navy seals are almost impossible to detect

The seals are the best group of soldiers ever assembelled, so yeah I doubt he's going to take down 25 big grin

oh yes, i fogot to add that part. the fight takes place in the jungle like the original movie. and i know seals are masters of stealth but how will they not be able to be detected when the pred has thermal vision? i say he beats em but gets pretty messed up.

Grimm22
oh yes, i fogot to add that part. the fight takes place in the jungle like the original movie. and i know seals are masters of stealth but how will they not be able to be detected when the pred has thermal vision? i say he beats em but gets pretty messed up.

Pred cant see in the water and that is their primary ground big grin

He may take a couple but he eventually gets killed wink

braz
Originally posted by Broly92
If he attacks one gernade and he is dead or revealed

naw, he can just stay perfectly still and snipe with the speargun and just drop em one by one. and they wont even know what hit em. especially if the pred keeps changing his position up in the trees between each shot to keep them off balance.

braz
Originally posted by Grimm22
Pred cant see in the water and that is their primary ground big grin

He may take a couple but he eventually gets killed wink

true. that is a good point, but still, the pred has electro vision and he can see them in the water, trust me. cool

King KAM
all these predator threads, suck

braz
u know what. U SUCK. stick out tongue

rotiart
Think about this. Movie predators main advantage was being able to hide. Nowadays most of those seals will probably have infrared goggles/nightvision goggles... They'll be spotting your guy just let he'd be spotting them... then its 25 guys with rifles vs. 1 guy with a plasma cannon.... even if they all just spray the area... the predator isn't getting away. Bam. dead pred.

King KAM
u know what. U SUCK. stick out tongue ya motha

braz
^i said no thermal vision. and how do u know they carry infared goggles as standard equip?

braz
Originally posted by King KAM
ya motha

lmao! i knew u'd say that. wow u really suck at comebacks roll eyes (sarcastic)

braz
bump

Jyppe
Infared googgles would only work from a quite close range. People think Batman could take 15 *Rolls eyes*.

Predators have been taking out lot more advanced soldiers. The futuristic USCM soldiers who carry lot more firepower than modern seals.

The SEALS are going down, it's just too hard for them in a jungle. Their weapons are quite ineffective against Predator's armor. The Soldiers in the first movie didn't really get any good shots at the Predator. I doubt SEALS would do any better.

He would kill 5 undetected and then they'd noticed him, but I can't really see SEALs coming up top. Predator wins 7/10.

braz
^yea, i think he could get about like 10 or 15 w/o being detected though. by sniping with the spear gun & with those remote mines, he could just chunk one down on the ground and have like 5 Navy SEALs gather around it to see what it is. and. BOOM! theyre dead. wink

grey fox
Originally posted by Jyppe
The SEALS are going down, it's just too hard for them in a jungle. Their weapons are quite ineffective against Predator's armor. The Soldiers in the first movie didn't really get any good shots at the Predator. I doubt SEALS would do any better.

Hell futuristic weapons don't help much , Judges were firing upon A (Sickly) predator and doing very little. It was only hurt by a flamethrower/plasma blast and explosives (Not to mention a stab wound by the honorable Judge Dredd)

Brutacus
Navy seals are not the best trained group of soldiers the SAS are much better.

grey fox
Originally posted by Brutacus
Navy seals are not the best trained group of soldiers the SAS are much better.

Nah , the SAS have their weakness and strengths...as do the Seals. Their is no such a thing as the 'best military' group.

braz
^haha the British?

grey fox
^haha the British?

Excuse me , have you looked at my location lately !

braz
Originally posted by grey fox
Excuse me , have you looked at my location lately !

oh!
heh. sry there, didnt notice. big grin

braz
Hell futuristic weapons don't help much , Judges were firing upon A (Sickly) predator and doing very little. It was only hurt by a flamethrower/plasma blast and explosives (Not to mention a stab wound by the honorable Judge Dredd)

yup. Preds are very durable. u seen Predator 2? like 7 shotgun wounds at near point-blank range didnt even kill him. and he was wearing no armor! eek!

Brutacus
Nah , the SAS have their weakness and strengths...as do the Seals. Their is no such a thing as the 'best military' group.

Hmm yes you're right, they both got there own speciality.

Jyppe
Grey Fox - Yes, the judges got seriously owned by him, but even the USCM "space" marines from the movie "Aliens"

Tron

The A Team... whistle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.