rogue at her prime vs wonderwoman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

roguefreak
interested in the thought of others. and how

badabing
Wonder Woman beats Rogue just like Superman would.

roguefreak
how when rogue has the ability to beat post crisis superman???

badabing
Speed, magic weapons and more skill.

Validus
Originally posted by roguefreak
confused

roguefreak
rogue definitly has speed near invulnerability acess to 40 different powers not to metion her ability to combine those powers.

Black Adam

laughing

I like rogue but...

laughing

H. S. 6
Define "prime."

I think I may be missing something here. confused

Black Adam
rogue definitly has speed near invulnerability acess to 40 different powers not to metion her ability to combine those powers.

Rogues speed, strength, and invulnerability, are nothing compared to wonder womans

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Black Adam
Rogues speed, strength, and invulnerability, are nothing compared to wonder womans

Or Superman's.

Wonder Woman outmatches Rogue in nearly every aspect....except for the ability to absorb powers I think

Reaper777
Rouge 10/10

more strength, more speed, the ability to fly, Rouge wins

Grimm22
Man Rouge fans are just desprete for her to beat Diana eh erm

Even at full potential she is still far out of her leauge big grin

Adam Warlock
Is this the I have every power of everyone I ever touched Rogue?

badabing
Originally posted by Reaper777
Rouge 10/10

more strength, more speed, the ability to fly, Rouge wins
eek! laughing

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
Is this the I have every power of everyone I ever touched Rogue?

I second that is this the Rogue with access to the powers of everyone she's ever absorbed ie Thor, Iceman, Northstar, Quicksilver, Longshot, Scarlet Witch, 50% Juggernaut, Hulk, Binary, Jean, Emma, Xavier, Magneto, Polaris, Wolverine, Storm, apparently Loki etc?

lilnutta12
if thats true she wins badly

LethalFemme
We'll never know until the thread starter pops in.

juggernaut66666
wonderwoman 10/10

roguefreak
sorry bout the wait but what i ment by prime was having contact to everyone she has touched

TheKahn
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
I second that is this the Rogue with access to the powers of everyone she's ever absorbed ie Thor, Iceman, Northstar, Quicksilver, Longshot, Scarlet Witch, 50% Juggernaut, Hulk, Binary, Jean, Emma, Xavier, Magneto, Polaris, Wolverine, Storm, apparently Loki etc?

And more....
http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/spotlight/showquestion.asp?faq=10&fldAuto=56&page=13

bigbran
sorry bout the wait but what i ment by prime was having contact to everyone she has touched so she has my power too? because she has touched me in my naughty places...

Basti0n
During the Maximum Security Storyline Ruge touched a skrull and became a sort of Super-Skrull of the people she touched in the past and was able to acces anythree powers she had drawn on in the past plus ms marvel. She would destory Wonder Woman

Priest
Originally posted by TheKahn
And more....
http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/spotlight/showquestion.asp?faq=10&fldAuto=56&page=13
if she absorbed captain America, then she will win. Aura absorbsion.

MJOILNIR
Originally posted by Priest
if she absorbed captain America, then she will win. Aura absorbsion.
WOW eek! Super jobber powers as welleek2 WW cant hang with that....

tyranus
rogue wins
she use a combination of hulks, quicksilver, thors, mangnetos, prof x,nightcrawler and beasts medical knowledge to kill her in the first punch.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.