Please watch and distribute.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

crazy
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7828123714384920696

I will add my comments later, I would just like to see what you all think.

crazy
I hate to bump my own thread, but I really encourage people to watch this, it is a documentary called "Peace, Propagana, and the Promised Land"

eggmayo
Noone is going to donate an hour and twenty minutes without even a remote idea of what its about.

Bardock42
Originally posted by eggmayo
Noone is going to donate an hour and twenty minutes without even a remote idea of what its about.

Now I will....out of spite

eggmayo
I think you may regret it.

crazy

eggmayo
Unfortunately, those all links on GoogleVid never work for me, so all I can read is

"Peace, Propaganda & the Promised Land provides a striking comparison of U.S. and international media coverage of the crisis in the Middle"

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by eggmayo

I got 3 minutes into it, and was bored as hell...

crazy
Really? Most people I have showed this to have said the exact opposite, and I know some people who have very short spans who I showed this to and it was eye opening. Well I can't force you to watch somehting, can just hope you do. By the way I might be sounding like JIA right now but I don't mean to sound condescending if I am wink.

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by crazy
Really? Most people I have showed this to have said the exact opposite, and I know some people who have very short spans who I showed this to and it was eye opening. Well I can't force you to watch somehting, can just hope you do. By the way I might be sounding like JIA right now but I don't mean to sound condescending if I am wink.

Perhaps it would help if you summarized it, then there would be a research and time free method of getting your thread to matter.

Bicnarok
well that link froze my PC, so bin that idea

crazy
First of all to catch your attention, this movie is made by Israelis for the most part, I know there were some Palestinians too but there are rabbis and just a lot of Israelis.

Bicnarok I do not think it was the link itself, my link keeps getting put down haha smile. Either ways you are right I should summarize it, in my eyes it really showed how oppressive the Israeli regime is and the extent of the strangehold it has on America. It also basically demolishes any credibility any American journalists have, I mean it really does show how terrible their coverage is, which is why above all I want fellow Americans to watch it. There is one thing about Americans, they are not immoral people, the government might be, but the people have a good moral sense in my opinion which is why they need to be informed about what is REALLY happening in the middle east.

The most interesting part about this is the fact that it talks about Israel's PR campaign, they are not just fighting a physical war, it is a political war and their PR campaign is deeply rooted in America. Now Sharon when he was in power, was the only current leader to ever be indicted for war crimes but of course he had immunity since he was in power.

Above all, it almost brought me to tears when I saw the footage of the Palestinians being treated like they were not humans. Though I comdemn suicide bombing, I can ALMOST understand why they would do it, it is their way of fighting back. After you see what the Israelis do, you might change your stance on who the terrorists really are. Last but not least, it also shows how Israel used 9/11 to make us fight their supposed "war on terror."

Sorry if my summary was incoherent and all over the place, I just had so many thoughts in my head. This might put the IDF in a bad light, but it really shows that the Israeli people are definetly not the same way.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.