warrior madness thor WITH odins armor vs thanos on the moon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mider
Thor is warrormadness but no power gem and he gets his fathers armor

VS

Thanos

no this is not a spite thread i dont even know what that armor does.

The_Fury
blink

Skeets
Originally posted by Mider

no this is not a spite thread i dont even know what that armor does.
It makes you look dead sexy.....DUH!!!!!

lilnutta12
that sounds gay

Skeets
Originally posted by lilnutta12
that sounds gay
?

HisMajestyAC43
ummm wmthor has a good chance against thanos without the armor... but you give it to him and i think that gives him the advantage. wmthor would take this 6/10 imo.

leonidas
don't forget when wm thor fought thanos he also had the power gem . . .

the armor doesn't do anything that i'm aware of. thor would need to use his hammer VERY intelligently to have a chance in this fight.

KillAll
thor has beaten on thanos twice when thanos had the power gem too wink (infinity gauntlet)...

so that point is moot. i think thor could take this fight without being in WM state. without the armor.

leonidas
hmm, odin has literally one-hit thor in their battles. thor/odin fights are not even close. thanos however did pretty damn well.

intelligence, durability and strength are all in thanos's favour. energy is close as part of thanos's power is believed to be mystical in nature nand he proved he could hang with odin for a while.

i've argued in the past that thor COULD give thanos a run, so i believe he could. just not written the way he usually is and even fighting uber-smart thanos would take 7-8/10 imo.

top tier heroes don't do well against thanos, generally speaking.

sexyking
Originally posted by leonidas

top tier heroes don't do well against thanos, generally speaking.

Thats because Thanos is a bad ass i say Thanos takes this.

HisMajestyAC43
Originally posted by leonidas
don't forget when wm thor fought thanos he also had the power gem . . .

yea i completely forgot about that... haha in either case wmthor is a force to be reckoned with, but no match for odin, whereas thanos is both. thanos would take this 6/10.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.