Daredevil vs. Deathstroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scarlet315
The man w/o fear takes it to the terminator. Who wins?

Accel
Deathstroke. Too strong, too fast, and too many useful gadgets.

IronDave
I think this would go pretty much the same way as when Batman fights Deathstroke. He puts up a good fight, but in the end Deathstroke is just too strong. When he told Batman, "You're good, but I'm enhanced." (or something along those lines), that pretty much sums this up too.

DD is an amazing fighter who has trained himself to be peak human and he has those wicked senses, but Deathstroke is well beyond peak human in pretty much evey aspect. I'd give him 7/10, maybe more.

jrodslam
If DS doesnt have his jobber aura on, this can be a very interesting battle. He is stronger than DD, but i dont think it plays a factor in this fight. Just a few weeks ago, Ollie handled him pretty well combat wise. He did extra training over east and Deathstroke didnt seem to have much for it. Daredevil already knows Eastern style MA even moreso than Ollie, so i figure hed do much better against him.

On the other hand DS does have a healing facor and a rod thats uber, so he may have a extra advantage with that. I cant call it without knowing what DS has thats available.

Soljer
*nods* And Deathstroke's strength means squat against Daredevil. Daredevil can take them just like he took Spiderman's punches. Deathstroke may be enhanced, but he is no Spiderman. I would give Daredevil at least a 5/10.

Skeets
Originally posted by Soljer
*nods* And Deathstroke's strength means squat against Daredevil. Daredevil can take them just like he took Spiderman's punches. Deathstroke may be enhanced, but he is no Spiderman. I would give Daredevil at least a 5/10.
Deathstroke probably hits harder than Spidey...erm

superbatman86
Originally posted by Skeets
Deathstroke probably hits harder than Spidey...erm Agreed.That's the advantage of being the bad guy:you don't hold back.

Whittdawg92
Deathstroke wins fights way too much. it's really annoying, and deathstroke's not even taht popular.

Soljer
Originally posted by Skeets
Deathstroke probably hits harder than Spidey...erm

I very much doubt a Batman villain hits harder than a 15-20 tonner. Deathstroke is enhanced human, but he isn't even nearly class 5. Much less 20.

Whittdawg92
spidey pulls his punches, DD and Deathroke don't, therefore they hit harder.

IronDave
You guys act as if strength is the only advantage that DS has in this fight, isn't he like peak human x10 in all aspects, including agility. Which would make him more agile than DD.

I would agree that DD has the better fighting skills, and he certainly could take somewhere around 3/10. But given that DS has some pretty wicked fighting skills himself as well as the obvious physical advantages...it seems to me like he would take the majority.

Skeets
Originally posted by Soljer
I very much doubt a Batman villain hits harder than a 15-20 tonner. Deathstroke is enhanced human, but he isn't even nearly class 5. Much less 20.
Spidey holds back like no other,Plus he just throws punches with no technique unlike Slade who's one of the best fighters around.

grey fox
...DD dies..painfully.

srankmissingnin
Daredevil is pretty much an amalgamation of both Batman and Nightwing (He has the speed/agility of Dick with the strength/skill of Batman). Much like agaisnt Nightwing, if Daredevil is the one who opens the fight Deathstroke will be overwelmed with a barage of attacks and be unable to mount a decent defence. The difference being that Daredevil is stronger then Nightwing and if he chose to could attack pressure points/nerve clusters in the long run doing more damage while his radar sense will help with avoiding any oncoming attacks.

I think I'd give Deathstroke 5-6/10.

YFZ 350
I'd say DD would win. He's got too big of a skills edge over Slade.

Juntai
Deathstroke.

UniOmni
Slades standard street equipment is his sword.

Not a rod.

OR plasma grenades.

Lol at whoever said Slade is more agile than DD...

DD loses, but it's along the lines of how Batman lost.

DD eclipses Slade in skill, since Slade is high B, alongside Nightwing.

It's his stats that put him over the streets.

Slade 6.5/10, same odds i'd give him vs Wayne.

Soljer
Further proof that my opinion changes over time, or according to my mood. Deathstroke wins this and often.

Deathstroke
DS's enhanced-ness(?) is too much for DD.

snoopdogg
Slade f*cks him up.

Soljer
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Slade f*cks him up.

yes.

UniOmni
Slade beats him, but DS walks, or limps away the same way he did when he fought Batman.

long pig
Originally posted by UniOmni
Slades standard street equipment is his sword.

Not a rod.

OR plasma grenades.

Lol at whoever said Slade is more agile than DD...

DD loses, but it's along the lines of how Batman lost.

DD eclipses Slade in skill, since Slade is high B, alongside Nightwing.

It's his stats that put him over the streets.

Slade 6.5/10, same odds i'd give him vs Wayne.
Except for the last year, I can't think of a time DS didn't carry his staff. It was his most identifiable weapon. It had tons of things going on in it, too. Grenades, cluster bombs, gas, blasts, electricity....tons of stuff.

DS without his staff is akin to DD without billy cubs.

long pig
Originally posted by UniOmni
Slade beats him, but DS walks, or limps away the same way he did when he fought Batman.
I don't think DS will hold back to the point of nearly letting himself be killed, like he did with batman, when he fights DD.

You can't really use that fight too much because of all the factors that played together in it:

Slade held back completely.
Batman had prep and he used it.
Slade was trying to clear his name, and killing Batman wouldn't help him in that area.

So, yeah. Same with Nightwing, they fight but Slade never wants to hurt him. Nightwing said so himself "Run! He won't hurt me!"

Same with Batgirl, who admitted inferiority to Slade and wondered why he held back

Same with Green Arrow, who wondered why Slade let him beat on him (he found out Slade had planned on GA beating on him so he could be sent to a certain prison..)

Same with Bronze Tiger. Slade held back on purpose.

Same with Beast Boy. Slade held back on purpose.

Same with Cyborg. Slade held back on purpose.

You get the point.

It's as much in Slade's character to hold back against heroes as it is in Spiderman's.

Martian_mind
But the day Slade meets Red Robin is the day he can't limp away.....

not really but still,I'm F@cking excited...

long pig
Originally posted by Martian_mind
But the day Slade meets Red Robin is the day he can't limp away.....

not really but still,I'm F@cking excited...
Robin and Batgirl will probably kick his ass. BG already had the "Deathstroke will DIE!" thing last issue.

Since he owned her so hard and turned her into his slave...literally, she's got to kick his ass.

Funny how he wore out the Titans by himself again and then made a titans team himself. He's nearly Dr.Doom level strategist.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.