Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End Sign-in

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ESB -1138
*Spoiler Warning*

**Notice: For those who have not seen Dead Man's Chest; you should not read or partake in this RPG until you have seen Dead Man's Chest.

1.) Rikku Gullwing (Elizabeth)
2.) Deit (Barbossa)
3.) LordofHalo (Will)
4.) MadMel (Gibbs)
5.) Quincy Archer (Norrington)
6.) ----
7.) ----

You can use any pirate seen on Pirates of the Caribbean (expect Jack, Bootstrap, Davy Jones, and Beckett). The plot will be based on the little story we know of at World's End so far.

**Note: The third movie will not be called At World's End

Barbossa has returned and he is to lead Elizabeth, Will, and the remaining crew of the Black Pearl to World's End to find Captain Jack Sparrow and the Pearl. To do so they will have to go to the end of the earth and beyond: to Davy Jones' Locker.

But Beckett now has the heart of Davy Jones and commands the sea. He must be stopped along with Davy Jones and his terrible crew onboard the Flying Dutchman and also the almighty Kraken.

Thunder Fox
seeing as your jack can i be davy jones

Quincy Archer
Signing In: James Norrington.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Thunder Fox
seeing as your jack can i be davy jones

Read the post again mate

Thunder Fox
damn never mind i'm out then

Rikku Gullwing
Signing in Elizabeth wink

Deit
Barbossa signing in.

ESB -1138
1.) Rikku Gullwing (Elizabeth): Signed-in
2.) Deit (Barbossa): Signed-in
3.) LordofHalo (Will)
4.) MadMel (Gibbs)
5.) Quincy Archer (Norrington): Signed-in

MadMel
gibbs....and the monkey...laughing out loud

SilentWolf
I'll be the Krakkan! =O! Hah.. Not really. Im totally kidding >_> So since all the spots are filled does that mean no one else can join up, or what? Or then again, Being the krakkan does sound kinda fun.

MadMel
lol....

FG725
I'll be Pintel

DragonWoman
Can we be non-cannon characters?

ESB -1138
More people want to join then I thought so I guess you can be made up characters

DragonWoman
Sweet...here's my bio:

Character's Full Name: Luo Xiao Hu

Employment: Mercenary/Pirate

Physical Description: Long black hair, slightly olive skin, brown oriental eyes, stern yet striking features, slim yet powerfull in stature, usually wears his hair up with a peice of red cloth, usually wears traditional medium weight oriental clothing.

Personality: Luo has a no-joke kind of attitude, he can take things a little too seriously and sometimes mis-understands what is said due to the language barrier (his english however is quite good). A true fighter at heart, Luo can distinguish between friend or foe within moments, however, he will only fight if it's really quite necessary.

Character History: Abduced from his home shores of China at the age of eleven, Luo was used as a servant until the fatefull morning that an American Navy vessell docked with his 'masters' ship and liberated him.
Once on dry land permanently, Luo sought out a way to get home. Yet to his dismay, she was recaptured. Remembering what he'd been taught by his village's master, he faught for his freedom against one of his captors men.
Winning the fight hands down, the mercenaries that had once considered using him as a servant took him aboard as a new member of their crew.

It was a hard life; constantly having to prove his worth, Luo soon became a valued member of the crew until they came under attack by the mysterious Black Pearl under the command of Captain Barbosa.

The mercenary ship was destroyed and Zhang survived within inches of his life.
Luo hopes to soon leave temporary port and find those that mercilessly killed his comrades.

Interests / Hobbies: Training, Meditating, Cooking, Riding horseback, Weapons, Learning English

http://www.cinaoggi.it/cinema/filmografie/CHANG%20CHEN.jpg
http://gfx.filmweb.pl/p/7312/po.27762.jpg

FG725
Originally posted by ESB -1138
More people want to join then I thought so I guess you can be made up characters I can be Pintel right?

ESB -1138
Yeah; the RPG is up

FG725
okay cool

trademark
can i be captin jack

FG725
read the top you can't be Jack, Davy,Bootstrap, or Beckett

DragonWoman
Hmmm...should I wait to start writing or should I post being out in one of the boats or something?

ESB -1138
Just be one of the surviving Pearl crew member; the RPG is up http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f62/t413799.html

DARTH_MALIK_1.0
can i be one of jones henchmen

FG725
I vote on a new Barbossa pirate since we need him being so vital to the story and all and the person who is playing him hasn't posted a useful thing yet!

SundaysTheory
Can I join?

SundaysTheory
... maybe??

well here's my character info anyways (double post >.&ltwink

Character's Full Name: Paton Bridget Ward

Employment: Pirate

Physical Description: Cropped wavy strikingly red hair, fierce dark green eyes, short for her age yet lanky, a dark grey bandana is normally wrapped around her head to cover most of her brightly colored hair

Personality: Not many know the full extent of her personality, she is quiet, keeps to herself, and is rather mysterious. Her head normally down and it is rare that her eyes will ever meet yours. When confronted, her expressions are cold and show little to no emotion.

Character History: Paton grew up as the fourth of 7 children. She was the only girl in her family after her mother had died when she was three years old. Being the middle child and only female, Paton was usually overlooked in most cases. She of course had many sibling fights, but she always lost since it was 6 against one. Her opinions never seemed to matter, and her brothers started to gang up on Paton and start to beat her for "fun," and her father said that she had probably deserved it. She was the outcast in her family, and to the world.

But one dark and rainy night, on her seventeenth birthday, Paton left her family for good. Taking all of her few possessions, she took off. She had done a few earlier escape attempts, but always ended up back to the last place she wanted to be - home. But Paton would not let herself get caught this time. This time she was going to get away. Far away.

She spent a few nights out on the streets, putting as much distance between her and her hell of a home. Paton wanted to do something with her life, to start over. But once again she was discriminated for being a woman. She couldn't find a job or anyone to employ her. Then one night as she sat in a bar on the coast of Tortuga, she saw Captain Jack Sparrow, a well known pirate. Paton, disguised as a boy, (although she barely needed a disguise) joined Jack and all the others. She was put to work as a low ranking crew member, usually cleaning the deck or doing other chores that needed to be done.

Her real identity has yet to be discovered by anyone.

ESB -1138
I like that character Theory. Excellent work.

JacksPearl
Could I be Jack's father? eek! Teague Sparrow I belive he is supposed to be called?

RPgirl
May I join?

Character's Full Name: Anna Von Schedvin

Employment: Pirate

Physical Description: 5'7" feet tall with shoulder long, curly blond hair, sea blue eyes and freckles.

Personality: Anna is a very playful and mischievous girl. She have very easy to laugh.

Character History: Anna had a boring childhood, being raised in a noble family in Scandinavia. Her greatest dream was to sail on the sea, but that wasn't anything that noble ladies should do. One day she became of all the nobleness and escaped from her home. She hided on a ship to the Caribbean. She became a pirate and joined different crews until one day she joined the crew of the Pearl and decided to stay with them.

mycoreisdark
Hi, I have a quick question, Can we make up characters?
I know it may sound riddiculous, but if you think on it, it fits: Jack Sparrow has a daughter. It makes sense doesn't it? I mean, in the first movie, he gets slapped by three girls, two of whom were Tortugan (which suggests that they like to party). So we therefore have somewhat accurate info that Jack has slept with quite a few women in his day. Basically, about eighteen years ago, Jack 'knew' this prostitute and then left a few days after unknowingly getting her pregnant. Nine months later, Jourdanna Sparrow was born! She grew up in Tortuga, wich made her quite tough. She learned how to fight with most weapons at a very young age and could beat most men at a duel. Her mum ran off when she was nearly seveteen and she's been searching for her dad since.
Jourdie has the same deep eyes, straight nose and high cheekbones as the late Captain Jack, but there are, of course, noteable differences. She obviously has no beard and no mustache. She is about the same height as Jack, sports the same wild black hair(though hers isn't as matted), and wears similar attire.... so um... yah... voila, what do you think?
-- this is almost exactly what she looks like, yay for the artist! she rocks!http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/15606257/http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/15606257/

Ghetto Goblin
could i be jack sparrow?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.